• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

haveheart

Banned
Pasha got VAC authentication error and got kicked from the game or something like that, ayyy lmao

edit: no ban, just an error theyre trying to fix right now

haha, whaaaat?! ... in these days.

no need to edit, for me pasha's the most honest guy in the scene.

btw, where is everyone? is there a DH thread now?

CoolS

Lol at the win from LDLC. That last round showed why the CZ is complete bullshit. Rounds like that should happen almost never against fully equipped players.

Ensirius

Lol at the win from LDLC. That last round showed why the CZ is complete bullshit. Rounds like that should happen almost never against fully equipped players.

Yup. I got a bet on LDLC, I ain't mad. I cannot imagine if I had my skins on NiP. I would be furious. CZ needs some tweaking son,

CoolS

This isnt even about skins. I was really looking forward to a fantastic OT since NiP have had a real nice comeback.

But then LDLC was like, hurr durr, lets buy CZs. Yes I'm exagerrating but I really hope they change that gun. People ising it over rifles in close combat still is so inane and boggles my mind.

Odah

Banned
my bets for tomorrow:

887c2a15b3.png

knowing my luck im gonna win none of those. (or win every bet besides the one where i put most of my value on it)

second bet is my most important one

Odah

Banned
My pick em challenge picks:

Ninjas in Pyjamas - Virtus Pro - Fnatic - Dignitas.

scored 26 points and got the Bronze Coin C:

chessnut

haven't made my final decision yet but....nip suck on mirage and cache and HR is better than them on inferno.

making assumptions here, but HR bans nuke. NIP bans mirage. HR picks cache, NIP pick dust2.

Out of the 3 remaining maps (overpass, inferno, cobble) HR are better on 2 of those 3. There's a chance HR peeked during groups, but maps favor HR. I'll think it over, but right now I think I'd go HR.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Nip over HR odah? NIP has been shaky for months. .

They changed their lineup which was pretty good early today. But by taking out Fiffa for Mike they still have a "weak link" in regards to their team. Fiffa generally was the first to die (with no kills or maybe a kill on the other side) per round. Whereas Mike seems to grab an AWP and be kinda-but-not-really effective with it. :/

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Just picked this up and it's downloading now. Never played CS.

Advice for a new player?

There's a lot to learn, a good way to get used to a certain gun's spray is to play on deathmatch servers. Also, adjusting your sensitivity obviously, but you can also adjust your crosshair as well.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Surprised I got a drop. Sadly its kind of a meh one.
Wanted a nuke one

Hate. I've been watching tournaments when I've been able to for the past 4-5 tournaments and NEVER get a drop spectating.

SMH Valve. SMH.

Advice for a new player?

Walking and Crouching give the best accuracy. But obviously you need to learn when and where to switch to those modes.

Running with the knife is faster than the primary/secondary as well. But it makes more noise (IIRC) for other players to hear you so you have to know when and where to use it as well.

Mokoi

Banned
Advice for a new player?
Get rid of the terrible default crosshair. You can use this site to create your own or download this map.There is also the option to change it ingame, but that's not what the cool kids do.

Create an auto exec to load that each time, and you can find many videos on youtube on how to create one. It's ez pz.
Fuck the tournament. It's all about the silver league.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWtjXmJIKT0
Damm they're bad. I shouldn't be silver!

Get rid of the terrible default crosshair. You can use this site to create your own or download this map.There is also the option to change it ingame, but that's not what the cool kids do.

Create an auto exec to load that each time, and you can find many videos on youtube on how to create one. It's ez pz.

Damm they're bad. I shouldn't be silver!

That's what all silvers say ha

Mokoi

Banned
Pls I'm not that bad.

Also anybody down to help me with my overpass mission? Note: I'm haven't played in like three days, so I'm rusty. lol

RedRumy3

Got home late couldn't watch any of the matches =[ Happy Late Thanksgiving

Didn't get a drop but I got 26 points so far =[

my picks for day 2

6o4nO3b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom