• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was an amazing game and a beautiful example of CS.

Good to see Fnatic isn't unbeatable. It'll hurt them in their confidence as well.

Thanks for the skins HR.

Quite a bit of value for these silly skins

PNeR6Vq.png

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Ouch. Those pick 'em predictions. 4% on the South Africans.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
10 consecutive rounds without dying. Holy crap.

12-0 to Cloud 9. Will they pull a PERFECT off?

The comeback is real! ;)

Alright, thread up in 60 sec. If only I were a Euro and woke at euro times.

Neat. If you make it next time you can just put it a day before. I don't think there are special rules for tourney threads? OTs can go up 24 hours before the "happening".

Jenenser

That Hellraisers vs Fnatic match was great.

still no drops for me tough.... already watched 6 maps, how can someone be so unlucky? >_<

ironmang

The US has to have the worst team management out of all the countries with a CS scene. Hard to believe they can't make 2 world competitive teams with such a huge playerbase.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
The NA scene is just too full of drama to ever be relevant at the top scene. I feel like the players put more emphasis on playing with their best friends and having fun than forming the best teams and winning.
Getting rid of Dazed and Steel is the best example of this and probably the most retarted roster change ever in CS.

-sgares -Semphis +Swag +Skadoodle for example would instantly make c9 one of the best teams in the world but it would never happen because Semphis and Hiko are best friends and wouldn't dare to part ways and Swag has had some drama with c9 before.

Instead they'd rather stay irrelevant at the top level forever if that means being able to play with their friends.

Look at NIP for example. These guys have amazing chemistry and are best friends outside of CS but they know when it's doesn't make sense anymore and when it's time to make a change.

defel

Been out of the CS scene for a long long time but really getting back into it recently - absolutely shocked to see how many people are watching the DH twitch stream which is amazing. Counter strike was always ahead of its time, it feels like cs is exploding, great to see.

how do you make little vids like this? please show me the way.
I'm probably the worst to ask, that was the first time I tried it.

Watched the video in CS:GO with FRAPS open, when it came to the spot I wanted I just recorded my screen. And then just used an online converter to make it a .webm

CoolS

Been out of the CS scene for a long long time but really getting back into it recently - absolutely shocked to see how many people are watching the DH twitch stream which is amazing. Counter strike was always ahead of its time, it feels like cs is exploding, great to see.

And its only the first day right now. I wonder if we will get a new all time high for the grand final again on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom