• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haroon

So managed to get an AK-47 case hardened FT in good colours for some of my guns.

I've bought the bush bash bosh holo stickers, what are your thoughts on putting them on the AK, the case hardened seems to make stickers look pretty cool, thoughts?

I'd say, go with the Jet Set, and slap them on.

You're right, my mistake. The point I was trying to make is that LDLC can go toe-to-toe with Fnatic and should not be discounted

They actually almost even got another round when one of the LDLC members snuck around the back through the spawn connector and could've shot them all three in the back. I don't remember who now but if he'd played it a little bit smarter he might've had all three and won the round. And that was when Olof was boosted. So I think it's fair to say that they could've at least gotten a few more rounds on T side.

soultron

Banned
My First AHGL match is this upcoming weekend. I'm going to record it and hopefully put up a video

Mine too! We're playing against Spotify.

Did a scrim again today at lunch, almost everyone had mics. One of our guys is GE but hasn't played for months. We got matched up against GEs and went 3-16. Yiiikes. Was fun playing against tough competition though.

Guys whats your favourite SMG in the game? Lately i've found myself going for the bizon, you can spray unsuspecting foes or smoke and spray at a site to try and goat the ct's to rotate :)

Ensirius

Guys whats your favourite SMG in the game? Lately i've found myself going for the bizon, you can spray unsuspecting foes or smoke and spray at a site to try and goat the ct's to rotate :)
It used to be the noob90. The bizon has become my smg of choice because 64 bullets through smokes haters gonna hate.

soultron

Banned

I like the bizzonnnnnayyy as well, but the armour piercing stat is painfully low. It's proper balance, but it just sucks as a force/low buy SMG against opponents who have vests+helms, in my opinion.

Omega

Banned

MP7 and I have a great example to showcase why it's the best

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-ksZAH-Gkc6y-f9FQt-8WA5q-xCZAB - watch govigaming.com and go to the 15th round

Rivitur

Banned
This should be bought on every anti Eco round.
wSu16G6.jpg

I've started using the pro 90 within the last couple of weeks after basically ignoring it up until now. I must say I do regret not having considered it in the past.

#thatspray

cHinzo

P90 and Bizon over here. Love both of em. Bizon is great for stopping pushes after winning pistol and I like to rush with the P90, since u dont need to stop to get decent accuracy.

People actually buy SMGs after the 2nd round?

Yeah, on CT if the terrorists didn't get a plant on the 1st round. They would need 2 ecos to have enough money for a full buy, so u can make use of a SMG which gives double the kill moneys. If the terrorists planted during the 1st round, I prefer going for the P90 or a rifle.

As terrorists I always go Tec-9 (on Dust2) on the 2nd round after winning pistol or a Bizon if I feel like rushing.

Losing the pistol rounds means going for CZ75 + armor and helmet on CT and Tec-9 + armor and helmet on T side, no exceptions. Gives u a way higher chance to win the round during the eco. I think everyone should do it to be honest, since even if u lose the eco, u can still fully buy at the 4th round as usual. I don't think many people knows that and only go for a pistol buy on the 2nd and 3rd round without armor after losing pistol, which gives u way less chance to win the round.

On a different note: I just made a 1 vs 5 Ace Clutch in my last game. We were on a forced buy (team only had pistols, I had a swag-7 and a flash). Go check it out!

Rivitur

Banned
control the spray then ya goof
you also get a bunch more ammo, rather than just two measly clips
Yeah but on a sticky reflexes level that close cluster fuck of bullets that are accurate for the CZ leaves it on a class of its own compared to the ump. If someone comes around the corner looking for Eco frags I'd rather just hold m1 at their head rather than pull down to the left then to the right like you have to do with the ump.

By the time the CZ recoild kicks in the enemy is usually dead and I don't see the same happening with ump kills.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I still want a Karambit
to use only with bots
. Things are $100+ still though. Volvo plz.

Odah

Banned
Can we all just please take a minute or two and thank Atsou for being such an awesome and kind person?

Some may remember that he gave away not only one but TWO knives a few weeks ago!

I just couldn't understand why he'd do that, not even most of the streamers are that generious.

They only give away a shitty knive at like every 10k followers or something where easily 1-2k people raffle in.

But nope, Atsou just casually walks in here and gives TWO FUKING KNIVES AWAY.

You have my respect dude, I'm literally shocket to still get to know such awesome people like you.

udiie

Can we all just please take a minute or two and thank Atsou for being such an awesome and kind person?

Some may remember that he gave away not only one but TWO knives a few weeks ago!

I just couldn't understand why he'd do that, not even most of the streamers are that generious.

They only give away a shitty knive at like every 10k followers or something where easily 1-2k people raffle in.

But nope, Atsou just casually walks in here and gives TWO FUKING KNIVES AWAY.

You have my respect dude, I'm literally shocket to still get to know such awesome people like you.

yeah. atsou is pretty great.
he gives really good tips too, i constantly think about things he's suggested while playing now and i think it's made me a better player

Lourio

Atsou's the best. Haven't played with him much, but the times I did - I learned quite abit from him; and he's a super nice guy.

Atsou, I'm still waiting for that picture of you with all your headsets on bro.. :-D

Haroon

Unboxed this dude during a Casual game with Atsou.

Grats matemonguyman.

Atsou's the best. Haven't played with him much, but the times I did - I learned quite abit from him; and he's a super nice guy.

Atsou, I'm still waiting for that picture of you with all your headsets on bro.. :-D

It'll happen soon man. Just studying for finals atm :|

yeah. atsou is pretty great.
he gives really good tips too, i constantly think about things he's suggested while playing now and i think it's made me a better player

Thanks for the kind words guys. I am happy to help :D.

Omega

Banned

yep. Atsou was just watching me get destroyed. was fun. well, his advice was. not the getting destroyed part

hooray for teammates that cant hold a site for more than 5 seconds!

opened up a crate and got a Deagle Conspiracy. finally something of value..for a gun i dont even care about. wheres my knife gaben!? Wunder gets one why cant i..

ironmang

ESEA Lan pick em up on the lounge. Elevate currently giving 138x payout lul. Might just toss a ak redline on them for laughs and do the real betting on individual matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom