• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morzak

I would be interested but as a silver EU guy I would probably be a bit out of place.

All that CT side talk can go away, Mirage in the trenches is a T map and other maps seem to be very balanced :p but that has more to do with no one calling out or Rotatating. Or CT''s just rushing.

Mokoi

Banned
Titan is playing with their Manager right?

And isn't ESEA LAN in the US? Always take that into account concerning US teams, which seem to perform waaaay better on home turf.

Yeah the manager is filling in, and I hope the old guys in elevate out up a decent fight against fnatic.

Rivitur

Banned
I tend to spray downwards and hope for the best OR just tap away if they're farther off. I'm much better with an AWP or M4A1-S than I am with the AK though haha

I've been playing a 1-3 games a day most maybe 5 days a week at this point? I can usually feel how well I'm going to do by the first game however, so if I'm absolute garbage I'll just call it quits and end after one.

In other news, what's everyone feeling in terms of ESEA bets?

iBP - Virtus Pro
Denial - Titan
C9 - Mouz
eLevate - Fnatic

Not a single match where I feel like it could go either way except for MAYBE the Cloud9 / Mouz game. Mouz does terrible on LAN but Cloud9 has been in quite the slump..... Should I even bet on any of these since the odds are pretty garbage? ;/
I wouldn't take the c9 mouz bet if I were you guys... I see it too close for a bet on c9.

Xizk

Mouz has no Allu and they are playing with a standin. Also it's OnlineJ on lan. C9 has been underperforming but they should take it in a bo3.

garath

Man, how do some of you guys controll the AK-47. I'm fine doing aim training on still targets and then getting the first 5/6 bullets in a neat pattern, but trying to do it in a real game is so much harder. people moving side to side is really hard to combat & I just seem to almost panic shoot.

I have however been using Warowls tip of pre-firing corners that usually have someone round and it's actually worked a few times getting me tags.

Lastly how long do you guys play a day? I find that after about 3hrs my aim becomes really bad and my concentration is off and my k/d ratio goes way down, last night I went 27-12/25-13 of dust 2, then in the next two games I went 9/15 & 12/18

The AK is a tricky beast. What makes pros pros is not just their initial aim but their ability to control the spray pattern. What us normal folk need to do is just work on getting close really. What I do is I aim for the head with the first shot and pull down about halfway on the body as I'm firing the second and third shot. In an ideal world, this means all three shots will line up around head level. Then when the spray is really kicking in, I'll keep my aim around waist level and crouch. I'll move the cursor to the left as the spray finishes out.

It takes a lot of practice to get that muscle memory down. AK and M4 are pretty similar. M4 is less severe of a spray. I stopped using the M4A1-S because it has very little recoil and was messing up my AK lol.

Here's a video that explains it better than I could:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCK6zZBbtdI

Ludono

Mouz has no Allu and they are playing with a standin. Also it's OnlineJ on lan. C9 has been underperforming but they should take it in a bo3.

Exactly, if they can't even win THIS then I lose all faith in them. Anyway... ALL IN :D

9Yib.jpg

Haroon

I figured that I should let you guys know that in both of the games we lost. There were at least two cheaters in each of them.

Rivitur

Banned
New Copenhagen Wolves line up!

Lukas “Glaive” Rossander
Jacob “Pimp” Winneche
Markus “Kjaerbye” Kjærbye
Nicolaj “Nico” Jensen
Philip “Aizy” Aistrup

Now this team can go places! (They are basically back at square one -Cadian who still owes people csgo lessons lol)
But honestly its the best line up they have had! Three very good Riflers and 2013's best awp in Nico. Finally their entire team isnt made of 5 awpers so expect a strong Glave and Nico awp setup on dust 2 with Pimp being the 3rd awper if needed.

Flipsid3 ftw
Let's hope! Ez skinz ez lyfe

garath

I'm looking forward to seeing some more NA teams come around. People on Hiko's chat were talking about Curse or EG perhaps.

I figured that I should let you guys know that in both of the games we lost. There were at least two cheaters in each of them.
Always expect cheaters right? Even in the nova ranks there is a high percentage of cheaters. I downranked because of some. Well I should get it back on the next banwave I suppose.

Always expect cheaters right? Even in the nova ranks there is a high percentage of cheaters. I downranked because of some. Well I should get it back on the next banwave I suppose.
Speaking of...

Genuinely hope CS:GO never goes on sale again; I hate the after sale period so much.

I'll get my rank back up eventually, but it's frustrating having to grind through games like this.

There is a need for a forfit option without having somebody leaving. We are just wasting our time.

Sad thing is, I bet a huge percentage of hackers don't even get banned. There are hackers with hundreds of hours, even thousands.

Stuck in nova hell due to this.

Shadownet

Banned
Speaking of...
Genuinely hope CS:GO never goes on sale again; I hate the after sale period so much.
I'll get my rank back up eventually, but it's frustrating having to grind through games like this.

Could you give me the link for this? I'd love to watch what the heck happened in this game.

Omega

Banned
I'm in the process of just not giving a shit about ranks. I know i'm way better than a nova so i don't care if i lose to cheaters anymore.

I'm just gonna go back to assuming everyone is legit unless they're one of those spinbots.

Robot Pants

Speaking of...

I played one yeaterday where there was a hacker on the enemy team AND our team. He didn't toggle them on until the second half. He announced it over the mic and proceeded to get win us like 6 rounds in a row with an aimbot (was hard to detect even when I knew).

But yea sales period always brings out this type of shit. It's annoying.

Shadownet

Banned
Hey guys my new mouse has just arrived today. I got a Logitech G502. Could someone help me customize this? I don't even think I ever even set the dpi on my old mouse. I have an old Asus ROG gaming mouse that I used straight out of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom