• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

K.Sabot

And there goes 10 dollars of my own money down the drain.
First time I have done that by the way. It will be the last xD

I feel like the context of the match really affected the outcome, if this were a loser bracket match and not a 3rd place match, Fnatic would have won.

impact

Banned
So Dignitas moving to new org... Dignitas will probably pick up FeTiSh/Pimp new team?

Time to scratch my diggy holo off my AK CH

Omega

Banned
huh? I'm really enjoying the games, but that's another thing entirely and completely out of their control.

I don't see what they've added or perfected that makes this the new benchmark.

What they've added is actually running the tournament on time, which is a huge deal for some people. I would imagine our EU bros who would like to watch this are happy it's running on time.

I know for sure it sucks trying to watch an EU tournament that's scheduled to start at 3AM but doesn't start until 6AM on all 3 days.

CoolS

I haven't watched any of this, but I'm really happy that NiP seem to be back as a top team. Hope LDLC in the final though.

cHinzo

59ddb64b40.png

MLG destroyed all my skins, like most of us, but at least it decided to give them back on the last day lol.

80d37a3e26.jpg

Diggy win!

CoolS

Wow at NiP, their players are so skilled, keeping the whole team in the game each round. That get right clutch was really great.

soultron

Banned
Wow, what a great show. Loved seeing those intense Inferno matchups. Also liked having BO1s in groups, BO3s in finals. Live map veto info was amazing too.

Fantastic job by the MLG crew.

f0rk

lol no. The scene could use some mill though

Is that because the current version needs fixing or because pros are lazy though? Cbble has been forced into tournaments and still no one likes it so it should be dropped, but I don't feel train has been given a fair shake yet

Rivitur

Banned
Well it wasn't 16-12 like I said but it was close enough. All this we have no info on LDLC on cobble BS though. They've played it and they've played it well in the past.

Rixxan

welp

back to supreme

see how long it lasts before i get cheated back down to LEM

any lem's, supremes, globals, wanna play?

add me to steam

vocab

Is that because the current version needs fixing or because pros are lazy though? Cbble has been forced into tournaments and still no one likes it so it should be dropped, but I don't feel train has been given a fair shake yet

I personally feel cbble has addressed almost no issues with the map previously had. They gave cts some additional options for retake a, but I still feel its a mess. That b maze. christ.

Top Bottom