• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

MayMay

Banned
Fiffy ;_;

54496.jpg

The suit looks good on him. Fiffy in a suit is best fiffy confirmed

cHinzo

No need to thank me for the betting advice today Odah. Told ya it was a goldmine with these amazing odds for such an easy game. :d

MayMay

Banned
lol? You start team flashing, then TKing then walk in the line of sight of your teammate thats shooting an enemy. Who is the griefer now?

Yeah, that's right!

:p

Mayhem most toxic player confirmed. It's all that hentai he watches.

All the cool people are in that group, I invited you to it but you rejected me. So heartless :(
Mokoi, animlboogy, Atsuo and some others are all in it lol

ChrisW

If anyone is wanting a comprehensive list of smokes, flashes nades, AWP'ing advise, boost spots and tips and tricks for maps and gun etc then check out this play book that has all the videos in one place in an online book document with time annotations for specific smokes.

http://www.playbookl2p.co.uk

cHinzo

691c46eae2.jpg

Glorious comeback day after losing like 80 euros during MLG. Lost my Famas on the 2nd Flying V game though. :C

949167e225.png

At least we're going up again!

MayMay

Banned
Can we get naked ladies in cages at LANs too?

That'd be pretty sweet

it's ok we have high quality maps like de_marquis and de_facade ty valve gabe da best #1

~*~VaLvE4LyFe~*~

de_facade really isn't all that bad, imo. Had plenty of fun playing that map with some groups.. Id rank it #2 after Season. de_season and de_facade are the only bearable maps in the Operation for me.

Omega

Banned
it's ok we have high quality maps like de_marquis and de_facade ty valve gabe da best #1

~*~VaLvE4LyFe~*~

I actually liked those maps. They would be awful competitive maps but they weren't bad pug maps.

Also could be because I don't think I ever went negative on those maps and just got free wins.

MayMay

Banned
Maybe I should start recording everything, so I can be hip and cool as well and post out of context webms in here to make other people look bad.

Mokoi

Banned
Hey dudes, did a dirt-quick finish tonight.

Patina-style finish on the G18.

G18 | Sector Patina

Steam image compression for the win.

Main things I wanted to do with this one was explore the Patina-style finish and learn a way to get .gif images into my Workshop previews.
I would use this glock.

Maybe I should start recording everything, so I can be hip and cool as well and post out of context webms in here to make other people look bad.
Whoa whoa, please keep your toxic behavior out of the forums.
:p

Rivitur

Banned
Too bad the webM made my phone stop working so I couldn't see it. But if audio is anything to go by then all of you are toxic and should be ashamed of yourselves... Now who wants to go fishing this weekend?

Overdoziz

Banned
Anyone have problems with CSGO crashing instantly the moment you start recording with OBS? It worked fine before, but for some reason it it keeps crashing on me now.

MayMay

Banned
ok, this name and avatar...I lol'd

76434fef16.png

Perfect lol

Too bad the webM made my phone stop working so I couldn't see it. But if audio is anything to go by then all of you are toxic and should be ashamed of yourselves... Now who wants to go fishing this weekend?

It's the most toxic group there is lol

Fishing sounds good.. Im in.

Edit: Oh wow, I'm on my phone but this ad I got is perfect: "What the media and Wikipedia didn't tell you about Gamer Gate." Conspiracy Theories~~ lol

Wunder

I expect there to be at least 2 direct invites. Also DH usually has what like 24 teams?

16. It isn't 100% but I think the 8 teams invited to the offline quals will be the bottom 8 of DHW, excluding the replacements for Epsi and Titan (Flipsid3 and CPH Wolves), that means it'll be myXMG, Cloud9, iBP, PKD and Bravado.

Rivitur

Banned
16. It isn't 100% but I think the 8 teams invited to the offline quals will be the bottom 8 of DHW, excluding the replacements for Epsi and Titan (Flipsid3 and CPH Wolves), that means it'll be myXMG, Cloud9, iBP, PKD and Bravado.
Ah, OK.

So from what I read is top 8 from DHW are already in.

Speculation: And I doubt the all of the bottom 8 will be invited to the lan qualifier. Expect there to be a Kabum/Voxx/Gplay/SA and India at the qualifier. (Voxx/Kabum to be invited)

Wunder

Ah, OK.

So from what I read is top 8 from DHW are already in.

Speculation: And I doubt the all of the bottom 8 will be invited to the lan qualifier. Expect there to be a Kabum/Voxx/Gplay/SA and India at the qualifier. (Voxx/Kabum to be invited)

Yeah the top 8 of the last major get a direct invite and get put into the 'Legends' Sticker capsule for the latest major.

udiie

deponeret is now dignitas

Jacob "Pimp" Winneche
Markus "Kjaerbye" Kjærbye
Philip "aizy" Aistrup
Nicolaj "Nico" Jensen
Henrik "FeTiSh" Christensen

"Today we're more than thrilled to announce that we will team up with Team Dignitas in order to reach our 2015 goals as a CS:GO team," said Jacob "Pimp" Winneche.

"We're also proud to announce that our new 5th player is Fetish, a former Team Dignitas Captain who thanked yes to our offer to play with us.

"We have been playing together for a couple of weeks now, and we already have made huge progress both in the game, as well as outside the game.

"We have already showed a small glimpse of what we're capable off, beating strong CS:GO teams, and we will only aim to improve from those experiences!

"Luckily for us, Team Dignitas believes in us and what we're trying to accomplice, and the team and I really hope this will be a long and succesful journey together with Team Dignitas, towards becoming a great CS:GO team."

vocab

That smoke shit doesn't surprise me. Still left over issues from source that weren't fixed at all. I remember source had a sit in smoke advantage where you saw better while sitting in it. Overall, that needs work badly.

Top Bottom