• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

garath

Yeah, the pass is paying money to spend more money, at this point. You can still have a great time in CSGO, on the new maps, without spending a penny. Also, you can play any workshop maps on servers that run them, anyway.
Seaside and Agency, I miss you.

If you buy the pass early enough, you almost always make your money back in drops.

garath

If only I saved that money I made back for something useful/productive. I will do it next op. No more keys for opening crates... only for trades. :)

Haha. I know that feeling. I got a nice FN weapon drop on a map for $10 and sold a handful of crates for probably another $5-6. Then I spent like $40 opening cases lol!

I just jumped back into CS, and I noticed I still have my M4A4 Asimov. Should I sell it now or hold onto it and hope it keeps going up?

cHinzo

I just jumped back into CS, and I noticed I still have my M4A4 Asimov. Should I sell it now or hold onto it and hope it keeps going up?

Doubt it's going up tbh. There will for sure be more M4 skins released in the future which may push the price down of the Asiimov, depending on the quality.

ChrisW

So I just found our that you can watch you "lowlights" in demo's using this command

"playdemo <demoname> <steamID64> lowlights"

It shows all your deaths from the POV of the person that killed you, so you can better understand what you did wrong :O

cresto

cresto, add me on Steam (slooc) to get your USP :)

Sweet, thanks!

So I just found our that you can watch you "lowlights" in demo's using this command

"playdemo <demoname> <steamID64> lowlights"

It shows all your deaths from the POV of the person that killed you, so you can better understand what you did wrong :O

This is actually very helpful. thanks for the tip, ChrisW.

Edit: Again, if anyone can tell me/help me out with creating a little highlight, I'd greatly appreciate it. 1v4 clutch to win the game. Felt pretty gewd :D

cHinzo

If u aren't in need to get money immediately, just put it high on the market and be patient. The M4 Cyrex was €52/€54 for a while, but I just put it on the market for €62 (a bit lower than the highest sold price according to the graph) and it sold after a week of sitting on the market. :D #worth

Rivitur

Banned
No bets for me today, I'll wait for clutch con and Asus ROG. I'm still salty about the ESC game.

Also bought csgo on Ps3. Server are laggy.

soultron

Banned
After a hiatus, I've noticed there are now missions in the game. Somebody care to explain?
Missions are roughly equivalent to challenges in COD. They are usually get X kills with Y in Z mode. Or get X wins or Y rounds in C mode.

You can complete a set amount of missions per week, with a cooldown between each mission, usually.

You either get a crate as a reward or a random skin from a certain collection.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
What did they do to the CZ? Takes like 5 seconds to draw now.

udiie

What did they do to the CZ? Takes like 5 seconds to draw now.

after pros made us realize it was the most legit gun ever, valve did this:
&#8211; CZ75-Auto adjustments
&#8212; Magazine size has been reduced to 8 and reserve ammo is now 16 (3 mags total).
&#8212; Damage has been reduced slightly.
&#8212; Firing rate has been reduced slightly
&#8212; The CZ75-Auto takes nearly twice as long to draw, and has an updated draw animation.
&#8212; Kill reward is now 1/3.
and then realized they made it useless
so they did this:
Reverted CZ nerf to ammo and fire rate.

StewboaT_

Missions are roughly equivalent to challenges in COD. They are usually get X kills with Y in Z mode. Or get X wins or Y rounds in C mode.

You can complete a set amount of missions per week, with a cooldown between each mission, usually.

You either get a crate as a reward or a random skin from a certain collection.
Cool, thanks. Are they generally worthwhile?

Shadownet

Banned
Cool, thanks. Are they generally worthwhile?
Generally no. I think the rarest random skin I got from it was worth $2. So unless you like free crates that you can open. I gave up on opening cases long ago. Then normally missions are just an extra challenge to this game. I do it when they become available.

impact

Banned
No bets for me today, I'll wait for clutch con and Asus ROG. I'm still salty about the ESC game.

Also bought csgo on Ps3. Server are laggy.

I have csgo for PS3. Literally the worst gaming purchase of my whole life. I played for five minutes tops and uninstalled it.

CS:GO used to be an absolutely terrible game in that version, and then you have the fact that aiming and spray control is not possible. grossssssssss

what ever happened to fire? I thought that was coming?

looool

we'll get fire and mill/tuscan in CS:GO official by 2020 maybe

garath

I have csgo for PS3. Literally the worst gaming purchase of my whole life. I played for five minutes tops and uninstalled it.

CS:GO used to be an absolutely terrible game in that version, and then you have the fact that aiming and spray control is not possible. grossssssssss

looool

we'll get fire and mill/tuscan in CS:GO official by 2020 maybe

that's too bad. I love me some fire. Was one of my favorite source maps.

Oh god, I just remembered I almost bought that shit too. What the hell was I thinking.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Thankfully I've gotten some of my losses from yesterday back by betting on Mythic and dAT.
Worldedit is a god. How old is he 17? Him and s1mple are just massive talents. Too bad they won't be able to attend the ESL majors.

Also if you guys do any Gaf 10 mans I'm down if you need someone.
Just add me
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ibolette

vocab

Dod you guys see this?

CS:GO de_nuke heaven exploit/pixelwalk !: http://youtu.be/0vU3fUC2J50

Do you know the funny part about this? It just made Nuke a bit less CT sided if you can kill the CT trying it and use it yourself to get into heaven.

As easy as this looks... I just tried it, and I get to the point where I'm outside, and just fall off the ledge. I guess you just have to re adjust. Still game breaking.

ironmang

Old news by internet standards but I just saw TSM picking up ex-dig. It's good for them to get to such an organization but I've always hated that name and now it's even worse for a CSGO team.

Xizk

Bet small on heavy underdogs during group stages. Remember what happened last time :p
BO1 is too risky to bet big on.

Top Bottom