• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

ironmang

Damn 0.o don t ever bet that much on a 50/50 game m8. How do you think poor odah went broke...

Also I kinda feel responsible because I woke up later and kinda didn't get to say the PENTA had beaten HR and I would have taken the PRTA bet after some thought. I was waiting for HR to go higher on odds but fell asleep and woke up 5 min into the game.

Last match they played was a bo3 and HR won 2-1.

Lourio

B8n9rCpCUAAZm95.jpg

ironmang

Man, getting items on the lounge is the most frustrating shit in the world. Why do I need to return like 30 items before I can add 3?

edit: btw why are so many people saying Kabum vs elevate is ez for Kabum? Sure they beat c9 but upsets happen and c9 was playing extremely sloppy.

Reven

Man, getting items on the lounge is the most frustrating shit in the world. Why do I need to return like 30 items before I can add 3?

Yeah, place can be super frustrating, especially when ques are all full.

So anybody think 3DMax will have another upset against NIP, or is that pretty much out of the question?

ironmang

It's just they keep talking about bots are full from people keeping items in returns. But if they're going to make me remove almost my entire returns to add anything I'm just going to never remove skins and keep it max all the time. Shouldn't have to return 30-40 items to add 1-3.

Xizk

So anybody think 3DMax will have another upset against NIP, or is that pretty much out of the question?

Depends on how the rest of NIP performs as I don't se Maikelele having a chance vs Allu. Wonder what the map will be? I think cache or d2 as NIP will probably veto mirage and 3DMax should veto inferno.

Edit: It's Nuke like I suggested to Vinka as Finns love Nuke for some reason.

Reven

Didn't get a chance to NiP earlier today but Allu was definitely hot against Titan. This match might be pretty interesting.

garath

It's just they keep talking about bots are full from people keeping items in returns. But if they're going to make me remove almost my entire returns to add anything I'm just going to never remove skins and keep it max all the time. Shouldn't have to return 30-40 items to add 1-3.

People wouldn't keep things in returns if it was possible to add items. Its a miracle to ever add anything from your own inventory. You have to keep things in returns or you'd never be able to bet :(

I think they outgrew their infrastructure hard.

udiie

I think you mixed the team names up... I don't recall ever seeing 3d play nuke soo ez win for nip was expected.
I was sorta being sarcastic, mind you I don't think NiP is good on nuke usually. I figured 3D would put up a better fight than that at least

ChrisW

Just played Cache for the first time and I loved it, nice simple map and I went 27-15 and we won 16-4 overall :D and we only had 3 regulars of our team

Rivitur

Banned
I was sorta being sarcastic, mind you I don't think NiP is good on nuke usually. I figured 3D would put up a better fight than that at least
Well I mean it was called de_nip at one point for a reason granted that was about a year ago tho.

Reven

Just played Cache for the first time and I loved it, nice simple map and I went 27-15 and we won 16-4 overall :D and we only had 3 regulars of our team

Cache is pretty underrated. I try to mainly play Cache, Mirage and Inferno myself. I get so sick of Dust2.

ChrisW

Cache is great. I always have trouble holding B-site though once we plant the bomb.

Oh man, the balcony is so OP is the T's can't smoke it, I got about 15 kills just from that position. Got a 4k in the first round with USP-S cause they didn't know where I was and were preoccupied with teammate onsite

Mokoi

Banned
Cache is pretty underrated. I try to mainly play Cache, Mirage and Inferno myself. I get so sick of Dust2.
I don't know how Cache was in the early days of csgooo, but I think it's a well balanced map. I enjoy playing it. Cache and Season are definitely my favorite maps to play. Dust 2 can fuck off.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
What's even the point of these facecams when you can't even see their faces?

Top Bottom