• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

udiie

FNS gets disconnected from LAN game
CLG and Fnatic proceed to discuss hearthstone in game chat and complain about the tournament delays

Xizk

Fnatic looking a bit shaky with Flusha still underperforming. I managed to switch my bet to them when I heard it would be on Mirage at the last minute. 8)

udiie

so im not sure why penta has 39% odds against titan, considering they pulled two massive upsets yesterday, and titan lost to 3DMax. i know i shouldnt use chain logic, but these odds seem skewed.
also, today i learned betting on LAN games is my cryptonite
if im not losing games, i'm getting my skins tied up in other games that are postponed.

ChrisW

And just like that in the space of 12 hours I've got from having a safari mesh flip knife worth £32 to a minimal wear flip scorched worth £43 :D then to a £45 bayonet!

My journey:
Wq9F6v9.png

impact

Banned
Keep on going man. I started with a gut night last year and I just got this tonight for my butterfly (all upgrades through betting and trading up, some people really don't know what they got!)

I like

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Man this clutchcon event is a fucking joke. They seriously pushed the kabum game back 24 hours from the initial schedule.
I would have bet on NIP twice and mythic today but of course my skins are now tied to the kabum game

Where is the best place/YouTube channel to watch some past matches? I've pretty much only seen Dust II and Inferno matches and wanted to see some other maps played.

Xizk

With these odds I'm putting small on Titan. Maikelele's secret persona Whiffelele might show up against Titan and then they will get shut down.

Man this clutchcon event is a fucking joke. They seriously pushed the kabum game back 24 hours from the initial schedule.
I would have bet on NIP twice and mythic today but of course my skins are now tied to the kabum game

I haven't seen a tournament this badly done in quite some time now. Delays that stretch for hours and then pushing matches back to the next day. And then delays all over again. The stream just switched half way through the Torqued-Winout match to the Mythic-Ubi match. Ugh.

Had one bet on this tournament. Won't be doing anymore.

Rivitur

Banned
Oh boy supposedly a tier one team is under suspicion of throwing.

Elevate > denial looks interesting

Edit: beaten like a mule damnu xizk

Xizk

Oh boy supposedly a tier one team is under suspicion of throwing.

Elevate > denial looks interesting

Edit: beaten like a mule damnu xizk

Elevate should have it easily but they have some known onliners so could end up in an upset. I placed my bet on them though.

garath

I hate these changing odds. When you place your bet, the odds should be locked.

My Kabum bet is a lot less attractive now :/

udiie

I hate these changing odds. When you place your bet, the odds should be locked.

My Kabum bet is a lot less attractive now :/
Agreed. Should lock at the time the match is supposed to begin. My returns look like shit compared to two days ago

udiie

well color me surprised. mythic really has no excuse for losing to a pug team with basically zero experience playing together
holy shit at desi though

cHinzo

well color me surprised. mythic really has no excuse for losing to a pug team with basically zero experience playing together
holy shit at desi though

They are one of the better NA players though with players like Desi and Skadoodle. Also Summit playing really well. Was hoping Mythic could win vs a pug team though, but they just dont have the skill to back it up.

udiie

oh absolutely, they have the talent. i just didnt think desi + skadoodle would be enough but literally everyone played reasonably well together
i didnt bet tho, didnt feel like a safe game to wager on

ChrisW

The master trader! Nice!

Does any NA team stands a chance against Kabum?

Really really want to make my way up to eventually get either a decent bayonet skin or a butterfly knife, what ever skin. Love that knife loads. But it's a little out of my reach at the moment

ironmang

Really really want to make my way up to eventually get either a decent bayonet skin or a butterfly knife, what ever skin. Love that knife loads. But it's a little out of my reach at the moment

How have you been trading? CSGL? Just adding small skins to knives for other knives?

Top Bottom