• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I think I'm switching my Kabum bet to Elevate

Xizk

Anyone else betting big on Liquid? I bet 8€(Out of 40) on them versus Torqued. They really shouldn't lose a bo3 to a pug.

EDIT: These odds are ridiculous lol. Liquid should be favored.

ChrisW

How have you been trading? CSGL? Just adding small skins to knives for other knives?

yeah just trying to get an extra 0.50 profit with every trade etc, then adding skins from drops and cases. One thing I try to do is get for example 20 keys for my skin even though most quick sellers are buying for 18, then buy the same skin for 19 keys and then I have that same skin again but with one key added.

I'll be honest I've gotten really lucky and some people have given my like 5.00 profit etc, but it's taken a while. I posted a screenshot on last page of what my trading history was

impact

Banned
So with the news coming out of Epsilon throwing I think it's safe to say most teams outside of NiP/fnatic/LDLC probably have thrown before at least once. What a mess

ironmang

So with the news coming out of Epsilon throwing I think it's safe to say most teams outside of NiP/fnatic/LDLC probably have thrown before at least once. What a mess

This could get ugly if they are found guilty. I'm happy though. Make room for more people at the top. (not that epsilon were at the top, possible other throwers though)

impact

Banned
This could get ugly if they are found guilty. I'm happy though. Make room for more people at the top. (not that epsilon were at the top, possible other throwers though)

...or the game could just die

Not saying that would be a horrible thing either. Valve don't deserve the money and success this game brings them, they gotta learn a lesson themselves.

ironmang

...or the game could just die

Not saying that would be a horrible thing either. Valve don't deserve the money and success this game brings them, they gotta learn a lesson themselves.

Game 100% isn't going anywhere. It's more popular now than it's ever been and anybody that gets removed will be replaced.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Ok I just switched to Elevate, there's no going back.

I'm going to be so fucking pissed if Kabum end up winning

Rivitur

Banned
So glad I didn't bet on the Kabum game. (Those odds were too high)

I'm a bit concerned about the elevate Kabum game now but I expect Kabum to still win.
I'm hoping this was a warm up game for them.

Edit: the odds fell! Let's go Kabum!

ironmang

What if NiP threw

The game would crumble

Doesn't matter who throws. This game is about skins. Just look at the difference between streamed matches that are on the lounge vs those that are not. esea-main teams get 20k+ viewers. Chinese teams nobody has even heard of get the same.

Rivitur

Banned
i dont get the stopped defusal. do they not communicate that he was too far to get the kill?
I think that's exactly what happened. RpK must have not told him how far he was and Existence must have thought that rpk wasnt still by truck and that makalele he had already turned the corner.

impact

Banned
Doesn't matter who throws. This game is about skins. Just look at the difference between streamed matches that are on the lounge vs those that are not. esea-main teams get 20k+ viewers. Chinese teams nobody has even heard of get the same.

Alright I can't argue with this, you win :)

Anyone feel like the overall level of skill in matchmaking has increased over the past few months? I've been consistent DMG rank for over two years but recently treading the line between 2AK. Seems like people actually know how to play the game now.

Rivitur

Banned
Anyone feel like the overall level of skill in matchmaking has increased over the past few months? I've been consistent DMG rank for over two years but recently treading the line between 2AK. Seems like people actually know how to play the game now.
Hacks m8.... Hacks.... (I thinks its because people have been watching more competitive matches because of the betting and they have picked up on things from the pros.)

Haribi

Ok I just switched to Elevate, there's no going back.

I'm going to be so fucking pissed if Kabum end up winning

Why would I do such a thing, god damn it.
I think my betting career is officially over. After this game I won't have any skins over 1$ left

Hixx

Was that 3 no scopes?
0Htl34i.png

ironmang

I think my betting career is officially over. After this game I won't have any skins over 1$ left

Ya of course I win my $2 on denial over kabum but the $8 I locked in yesterday on elevate is looking mighty unsafe.

Omikron

This comeback from elevate has been epic. 1 round from tying the game...

and it is complete. They won 8 in a row on T side cache to tie the game...

Haribi

My heart... This game is too intense for me

Thank you Kabum for that failed defuse attempt

Hixx

This comeback from elevate has been epic. 1 round from tying the game...

Only watching in the background but what the fuck happened? I turned away when I saw Kabum retake and defuse then when I looked back... did he really not have a defuse!?

Wunder

You'd think communication would be better on lan. This weekend is saying NOPE.

actually in some LANs communication is insanely hard because of the crowd noise/venue sounds if you're at a huge convention. Sometimes the casters are echoing in your headset or whatever so some teams just shout at each other instead of using voip

soultron

Banned
Are the next matches starting soon? Weird to have delays without content or analysis in between, compared to MLG XGames last weekend.

KingKong

I've finally exhausted enough good gun drop missions in the operations...time to play the one two punch of 16 round wins on backalley and marquis

Top Bottom