• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Had to kick myself out of a game cause 2 of my teammates would either afk in base or block everyone.
Never getting out of silver 3 now.

udiie

Is the C9/Mythic game being streamed? I can't seem to get the window working on Lounge.

https://twitter.com/c9n0thing/status/561708239755046912
AhtVsKO.png

zychi

Banned
Just discovered someone remade some SOCOM maps in CSGO, any of you guys ever play them? The servers are dead.

More info at Socomsource.com if anyone wants to get a group together and play the maps.

shogunduk

I just had the weirdest ranking experience. I got to Nova Master yesterday after months of being N3, then I lost 2 games and won one. Today I lost 2 and deranked, and ranked back up after 2 wins and tie. I've never seen my rank change so much within such a short period of time.

Rivitur

Banned
Oh man too close for comfort. Was expecting an ez 2:0 and got hard skins. Got 8 bux and getting close to being profitable finally.
Haha down to the wire! 4/4 today now : D

How far deep in the hole are you? And what's your betting record? (Seems like you've been doing good as of late.)

Xizk

Haha down to the wire! 4/4 today now : D

How far deep in the hole are you? And what's your betting record? (Seems like you've been doing good as of late.)

Worked my way from -35€ to -4€ now. My betting record sucks but I've learned what matches to go big on and which ones to skip now I feel.

udiie

had a similar reward in a FN famas styx way back. was on deathmatch though
feels so good.
i shoulda kept it :(

I was at this gig in a small bar amid this apartment complex thing and Counter Strike was playing on the TV's like it was hockey or football yesterday.

Ludono

Was in Singapore all weekend so I missed basically everything. Saw my one bet on Kabum came through, but it evened out with the bet against C9. Ah well.

Anywhere I can watch the ASUS or Clutchcon VODs? Any highlight matches?

Rivitur

Banned
Wait wtf happened with that kabum situation? They weren't supposed to play overtime? They have the elevate score at 15-15 and they had to play denial again? And now they're playing fnatic instead of CLG?

Best of 1 * The OT from KaBuM.TD vs eLevate still stands. As a result, the event admins have decided that eLevate will advance as first seed and KaBuM.TD will play a tiebreaker match between the two to determine who advances as second seed

Wait wtf happened with that kabum situation? They weren't supposed to play overtime? They have the elevate score at 15-15 and they had to play denial again? And now they're playing fnatic instead of CLG?

Clutchcon is a case study in how not to organize tournaments.

soultron

Banned
Trying to do a mission but the game is not counting my kills. Grr.
I had this issue yesterday. Make sure you have a default buy, that seemed to hep me.

When I played with the default pistol and knife, and then just spawned with a bonus weapon when it became available, no points seemed to count.

When I played again and made AK47 and Tec9 my default buy, then did the bonus weapon whenever one came up, that seemed to fix things.

I still wasn't properly earning points at the rate I was getting them in-game (if I got 130 bonus weapon kills, it maybe counted 44 points) toward the mission though, so something was wrong.

Top Bottom