• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Clydefrog

Played it twice last night and I had fun playing it. B site will take some getting used to on CT, but we were getting the hang of it.

Yeah, it’s nice to have another map to put on the regular rotation. Our team always starts with the following available maps and deletes one from the rotation after we’ve played it: Inferno, Cache, Mirage, Nuke, Overpass, Season (and now cobblestone!) Although, I think it’s time I give Inferno a rest… we rarely win on it. Especially when udiie wants to “be John Wick” and just use dualies.

360fx360f

Aww it’s so qute

KiKaL

I think the general rule with Operations should be only get in on them the first day, since you can make your money back for the first few days -- but much quicker on the first day. The longer you wait, your chances to earn your money back rapidly approach zero.

Wait until the next Op, which might be the 10th (or later this month), to spend your money, IMO.

Let's hope that's how it goes for the next Operation. The cases this time around tanked in value fast.

Shadownet

Banned
Does anyone have any recommendation for custom crosshair?

I have one right now but I'm thinking of switching over to a single dot on the screen. Maybe that would help a bit with my headshot placement.

Especially on pistol rounds.

Default crosshair has a dot.

I mean like no lines, just a single dot.

Rivitur

Banned
Staying away from bets for a few days after the 0-5 preformance that internally saw coming because I couldn't handle all the 4¢ skins anymore.

Reven

Just lost some skins on Cloud9 vs. Mythic. Think I'll hedge my bets and put some on Mythic for the second match.

I have one right now but I'm thinking of switching over to a single dot on the screen. Maybe that would help a bit with my headshot placement.

I mean like no lines, just a single dot.
There is a crosshair map on the workshop, forgot the name. There are a couple of dot crosshairs in there.

Edit: the map linked above. There's a room to the side only recently added in with some wonky crosshairs including dots.

Shadownet

Banned
There is a crosshair map on the workshop, forgot the name. There are a couple of dot crosshairs in there.

Edit: the map linked above. There's a room to the side only recently added in with some wonky crosshairs including dots.

Yeah the one udiie listed is pretty great. Now if I can only work it so that I can change the color of the dot whenever I like. My current setup before that let me change my crosshair color with a tap of a key. It was pretty cool. I believe a CS gafer helped me with it.

RefigeKru

Banned
Been fun getting back into CS, mostly just doing missions to get skins.

Played lots of deathmatch as they were fucked for a while but now I'm back to my CS:Source level of skillz. The sub 30fps helps too. :p

Don't play CS much anymore looking to see if anyone of you regulars would like to take over the CSGAF steam group.

I would just have to remove all moderators and leave one who will be the leader and remove myself. So if anyone is interested or know anyone who should run it let me know.

CoolS

It's been a busy week. now it's 8 more hours at work, and after that I'm joping to get some rounds in tonight, a few tomorrow and then watching IOS Pantamera. Looks like it could have some really great matches.

Edit: Unfortunately, it's always 3 matches at the same time :/

Yeah the one udiie listed is pretty great. Now if I can only work it so that I can change the color of the dot whenever I like. My current setup before that let me change my crosshair color with a tap of a key. It was pretty cool. I believe a CS gafer helped me with it.
I assume it was some kind of toggle bind? Can't help you there. Too complicated for me. A friend helped me with most of my binds.

cHinzo

Anyone have the where abouts on odah?

He wanted to try his luck in Vegas.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (cHinzo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

s499fn.png

M4A1-S Basilisk (Field Tested) -- MB-2641C957B13CAFB5 - Taken by Horatorobor. 6 entrants total.

t1423234035z1.png
Can keep doing small ones as long as I'm not losing bets. :d

I'm by no means an expert, but I can say with some certainty that smaller is almost always better. I didn't like having just a dot personally, but making my crosshair ridiculously small helped my accuracy increase drastically.

Is it me or did they just dust2fied cobblestone?

How do you figure?

Lourio

I'm sure Odah's out there doing Odah things. I see him every so often on Twitch lol.

So who lost big on that CLG / SKDC match from last night?

Xizk

I'm sure Odah's out there doing Odah things. I see him every so often on Twitch lol.

So who lost big on that CLG / SKDC match from last night?

I won 1.2 bux on it! Should have bet bigger on NA underdogs but was scared after losing 10 on EU. But tomorrow is another LAN with bo1 groups. Gonna make a killing tomorrow as long as there are some upsets.

Lourio

Nice. I placed about $1 on Denial hoping for something but that failed.

Managed to win bets yesterday from LGB, Penta and the earlier CLG game. This weekend will be fun to bet.

I really need to play more competitive games.
Mokoi - you're a beast bro :D

What's your rank? I'm going to be doing some comp later on tonight. I'm a Silver Elite, and I'm not amazing, but I usually do pretty good when I'm on a good team. Been trying to raise my rank so I can play with my friend who's a Master Guardian.

soultron

Banned
Nice, liking the color scheme. But I still wanna see that M4 come to fruition. :D

It's still on my mind! :D

This skin was actually really helpful in learning more stuff and getting a much more efficient workflow going. I grabbed a photoshop plugin that allows me to save directly to a .vtf (instead of .tga -> VTFEdit -> .vtf), meaning I can refresh the same file, that's live on the Workbench in CSGO, so I can really quickly change/update my work and see how it looks in-game.

That will come in handy for the M4!

Top Bottom