• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

garath

The only strat known to silver terrorist it's rushing, the best start ever.

Strat? The few competitive games I've played the T side strat consists of run around aimlessly. I don't think my team has won a T side. Once in awhile someone yells something out to do then rages when the team doesn't.

Even though I'm still in placements I've been playing with Gold 2 and 3 primarily.

CT sides we've started have been blowout wins. All games on dust2. I think I'm unchecking Dust2 next time I queue up.

Unchecking d2 and nuke it's the best option, unless you have a premade team.
2 minutes it's plenty of time but all T like to end the round in like 10 seconds.

Ensirius

In what sense? It's definitely more compact and accesible from what I've seen.

I'm by no means an expert, but I can say with some certainty that smaller is almost always better. I didn't like having just a dot personally, but making my crosshair ridiculously small helped my accuracy increase drastically.

How do you figure?

What I mean, they have layered the map pretty much in a "standard" cs go way.
Before the change the map had a lot more character to it...

Lourio

What's your rank? I'm going to be doing some comp later on tonight. I'm a Silver Elite, and I'm not amazing, but I usually do pretty good when I'm on a good team. Been trying to raise my rank so I can play with my friend who's a Master Guardian.

I'm GN 1, usually queue with my cousin and his buddies who are also GN 1/2. I hate solo-queuing - it's the reason why I'm usually playing casual over comp.

It's still on my mind! :D

This skin was actually really helpful in learning more stuff and getting a much more efficient workflow going. I grabbed a photoshop plugin that allows me to save directly to a .vtf (instead of .tga -> VTFEdit -> .vtf), meaning I can refresh the same file, that's live on the Workbench in CSGO, so I can really quickly change/update my work and see how it looks in-game.

That will come in handy for the M4!

Can't wait to see it :-D

I'm GN 1, usually queue with my cousin and his buddies who are also GN 1/2. I hate solo-queuing - it's the reason why I'm usually playing casual over comp.

Yeah, I hate solo-queuing, but I need to get out of this shit tier - keep running into smurfs, premades, and shit teams, though. I'm going to take the above suggestion and avoid dust2 and nuke.

Lourio

"Epsilon eSports, former ESC Gaming as well as WinneR all have players on their teams who were found to be involved in match fixing, and are therefore not allowed to take part in next week’s qualifier in Katowice." RIIIIP

http://www.esl-one.com/csgo/katowic...including-disqualifications-invites-and-more/

Might be good news for my underdog bet on Property. :D

F**k all the match fixers. GTFO.

giphy.gif

cresto

No joke, this is the only way I can win an esea pug soloquing. People are fucking awful and terrible at communication/teamwork. I literally did everything I could to get a win. Record so far is a miserable 1-4-1.

tGlB3DX.jpg

udiie

No joke, this is the only way I can win an esea pug soloquing. People are fucking awful and terrible at communication/teamwork. I literally did everything I could to get a win. Record so far is a miserable 1-4-1.

tGlB3DX.jpg

yooo you played with binnie!

Xizk

Wow Property stomped LGB on cache. Didn't expect it, but I made back what I lost yesterday and I'm ready for underdog day tomorrow.

ChrisW

Just had the worst/best match ever we beat the T's on mirage so badly that they voted to surrender 5 times, started to kill each other to get kicked and ultimately lost 16-0 to us and I went 18-2 K/D

They were really bad

Mokoi

Banned
I really like this skin. Your best skin so far, and I would love to see a m4a1 swift skin. also lol at all the spam comments.
Just unboxed a gut knife urban masked (minimal wear)!

Not a fan of the urban masked stuff, but I'll take it!
Congrats, and now you must praise Gaben for giving you a knife or something. You got two knives now, so are you thinking of possibly turning those into something better?
---
Anybody got a CT in banana sticker they would like to trade or give to me?

impact

Banned

tGlB3DX.jpg

well you had the worst CS player on ESEA on your team bro... lol

soultron

Banned
Just unboxed a gut knife urban masked (minimal wear)!

Not a fan of the urban masked stuff, but I'll take it!

Everyone is in the knife club! (Except me!)

Congrats on your knife. Are you going to keep or trade upgrade to a different one?

I really like this skin. Your best skin so far, and I would love to see a m4a1 swift skin. also lol at all the spam comments.

Thanks, Mokoi! Still chugging along, learning all the lessons I need to get good enough to attempt a solid M4 skin. I still have that WipEout one on the brain (I actually used some of my rough assets from that on the MP7 skin) but I want to be sure I have the time to put into it to make it real nice.

cresto

well you had the worst CS player on ESEA on your team bro... lol
That's apparent. The next pug I was in she was there. Other team thankfully.she literally had 2 kills and another guy on her team had 40+. What's with the match making on esea.

Both didn't communicate a fucking thing. God damn fucking soloing

Top Bottom