• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Mokoi

Banned
Thanks, Mokoi! Still chugging along, learning all the lessons I need to get good enough to attempt a solid M4 skin. I still have that WipEout one on the brain (I actually used some of my rough assets from that on the MP7 skin) but I want to be sure I have the time to put into it to make it real nice.
Looking forward to it mate. Perhaps it'll be the skan that makes you some dolla dolla bills.
Check ur trade offers when u come back online. :D
Shit you're the best. I sent you a lil something something as thanks.
I really need to stop yoloqueu in silver >: it's very hard have somekind of start going in there.
Invite me and I'll help you. Probably try to get some others to join in as well. Also ask the people who aren't pieces of shit if they want to que with you. You know use people skills.

Xizk

Wooo Titan. Was looking grim after going 2/3 in losses but Titan made me go +3 instead of -10. Underdog day working so far.

Xizk

Are VP worried about them getting banned too or what's going on with them lately? Losing to much worse teams. LGB are close to winning against them.

cHinzo

Won the Titan vs Fnatic bet, woohoo. Couldn't bet on all the other matches, since I was working, but now I'm back and up for 30 value today!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (cHinzo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

s359.png

Desert Eagle Meteorite (Minimal Wear) -- MB-9F3A83B7D0F182DF - Taken by garath. 18 entrants total.

t1423338143z1.png
97146431ed.png

Reached max Steam wallet moneys! Gotta celebrate it.

garath

Chinzo! Nice giveaway. Whats your next bet?? ;)

I was happy to win titan over fnatic. I felt good about it. Slowly putting together some bigger skins.

cHinzo

whats the best way to sell skins for paypal without getting scammed? have a few skins im looking to sell.

I guess u could try to trade those skins into keys and sell those keys. It seems like a safer way than trying to sell the skins immediately. I haven't tried it yet, but I think this is how people cash out. Even if u get scammed, it should only be a couple of bucks instead of ur skin.

ESEA dropping the bomb this year with $600.000 spread over 3 tournaments.

Edit: yesh, won the VP > Titan bet. Knew Titan would have trouble if teams banned Dust2 and Inferno. :D +60 today.

cHinzo

Makes me wonder how Valve does their investigations if they manage to mess this one up.

Edit: did something go wrong with my giveaway or did nobody want my deagle? ;__;

udiie

Makes me wonder how Valve does their investigations if they manage to mess this one up.

Edit: did something go wrong with my giveaway or did nobody want my deagle? ;__;
I went in on it :( must've gotten the code wrong somehow. My deagle skills as of late are improving

impact

Banned

They don't, they just throw shit at the wall and hope it works without putting too much thought into it because well, it's CSGO and Dota makes them more money. I wish Valve would sell the CS IP to a company that was not Valve. Fuck Valve.

f0rk

Valve wish everything could be done by computers, they are constantly setting things up so actual people don't have to get involved. So not surprising when a person has to make a decision they fuck it up

Top Bottom