• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

hahaha I'm the lurkey you guys mentioned is it >.<

So glad that I won the music kit, thanks soultron for the giveaway yay!

I currently play only with ludono here on gaf, anyone else playing on asian server?

udiie

Why must TN panels be such shit when it comes to color.

crank up digital vibrance
edit: unless youre some kind of amd pleb
8vy2Wch.png

abracadaver

The mouse feels laggy in the menu for me. Is there a fix for that?

Also is it normal that the game stutters at certain points in the menu? Like when you start matchmaking the game and sound hangs and stutters for a second. So annoying.

MayMay

Banned
probably because you already have a ips panel
on a tn things become colored again

I'm on a TN. But I think its because my Display itself already has some colour correction going on - so if I put Digital Vibrance on its overkill and makes everything look incredibly bad lol

Mokoi

Banned
crank up digital vibrance
edit: unless youre some kind of amd pleb
Yeah I had that up all the way, and I just found some solid settings which makes it look like my previous monitor. Also changed the icc profile too. Shit is golden now.

The mouse feels laggy in the menu for me. Is there a fix for that?

Also is it normal that the game stutters at certain points in the menu? Like when you start matchmaking the game and sound hangs and stutters for a second. So annoying.
1. no idea
2. Yeah that's normal. I get it all the time.

Strazyplus

Going to bed so I will leave this giveaway on the next page!

Giveaway is in the title for a reason! giveaway skins!

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a CS:GO Skin. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Strazyplus, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade this skin you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim skin you have no interest in collecting or playing with. Don't claim skins to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. If skin is not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Account must be at least a year old.
- You MUST be a (any) ranked CSGO player, I will be checking before giving!
- No VAC bans on your account!

GUN.png
2015-02-13_1943.png

M4A4 (Dragon King) -- MB-EA471ED9FED63181 - Taken by CoolS. 37 entrants total.

t1423960720z1.png

Ludono

hahaha I'm the lurkey you guys mentioned is it >.<

So glad that I won the music kit, thanks soultron for the giveaway yay!

I currently play only with ludono here on gaf, anyone else playing on asian server?

Lurky bro!

Broke up with my gf last week so in the spirit of udiie

B9yf3IuIEAA3tha.jpg:large

udiie

god when clg plays coordinated i fucking love it
so damn impressive
ahhh and piter taking 6 rounds already on titan

Xizk

Underdog day! Already in the + for the first three games after CLG won. Any more wins from the next two games are just a bonus.

curlycare

for any lurkers: don't be scared to post on here, we arent popgaf for fucks sake.
But I'm scared :D
Been lurking here at least six months, and I often start writing something, never posting it. Happens in other threads too though. Might be the reason why it took me almost four years to become a member. Might.

Changed back to M4A4 from M4A1-S and now I see the error of my ways.

udiie

But I'm scared :D
Been lurking here at least six months, and I often start writing something, never posting it. Happens in other threads too though. Might be the reason why it took me almost four years to become a member. Might.

Changed back to M4A4 from M4A1-S and now I see the error of my ways.

i do that in all threads but this one. seriously, the amount of times ive written a post, then closed the tab because i dont want to start a discussion, i probably could not count
csgaf has been a super cool community to step into. occasionally we have our disagreements, but one thing brings us all together:
betting
the love of cs

Odah

Banned
lost everything again again again again :)

edit: this game? can I just jump out of the window instead of watching it?

Xizk

OT4 HYPE!

Yeah Piter lost when they didn't get that third T round. They could have closed it but I think Titan takes this.

Top Bottom