• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Lourio

They will randomly be offered to you at a certain price when you open up CS:GO or you can purchase them on the Steam Marketplace.

Yay Im moving up in the world :D finally got one of my dream knives

DFFA0993591A563F16E01838CF2DDCBA901D0EB5

KiKaL

Sad to hear about Maikelele, hopefully he can improve enough to stay on the team. I really have enjoy watching him. I thought he was playing pretty strong but I have only watched him recently at MLG Aspen.

Odah

Banned
alright guys, AK Chrome

508b089c44.jpg

1000 keys or send me a trade offer

and btw, had a succeful betting day today, decided to open a case and got a ST M4 Blood Tiger MW worth 7€ :D

Xizk

So who is hyped for bo1 betting tomorrow? Remember that anything can happen in bo1 so it's better to go low on underdogs than high on the favorites. People never learn and that's why the odds are ridiculous most of the time and they lose a lot of skins.

It's better to spread your skins over a few matches so that you only need to win 1/2 or 1/3 bets to profit than going huge on 1 bet.

Ludono

So who is hyped for bo1 betting tomorrow? Remember that anything can happen in bo1 so it's better to go low on underdogs than high on the favorites. People never learn and that's why the odds are ridiculous most of the time and they lose a lot of skins.

It's better to spread your skins over a few matches so that you only need to win 1/2 or 1/3 bets to profit than going huge on 1 bet.

With Piter at 10% I'm tempted to throw a YOLO bet on them since Piter is actually pretty decent.......

the rest of them...ehh, I'll see how I'm feeling as the day goes on.

cHinzo

With Piter at 10% I'm tempted to throw a YOLO bet on them since Piter is actually pretty decent.......

the rest of them...ehh, I'll see how I'm feeling as the day goes on.

Don't bet on Piter. They are awful. -_- U might as well throw ur whole inventory on InShock.

Rivitur

Banned
In surprised hltv has right about the whole makalele thing 0.o

Don't bet on piter even with hooch standing in...

Instead take NIP> NV or HR> NV

ChrisW

What an awful evening of CSGO, first game we played other team had a guy using a WH, watched the demo back and he was an awful player with cheats. (lost)

Second game, they had a smurf who went 40-11 (lost)

Third game we won, but we had a smurf with no rank (Won)

lost my nova as well cause of the first game =/

If he gets banned will that be written off against me losing?

cHinzo

What an awful evening of CSGO, first game we played other team had a guy using a WH, watched the demo back and he was an awful player with cheats. (lost)

Second game, they had a smurf who went 40-11 (lost)

Third game we won, but we had a smurf with no rank (Won)

lost my nova as well cause of the first game =/

If he gets banned will that be written off against me losing?

Yeah those losses wont count.

Strazyplus

Giveaway is in the title for a reason! giveaway skins!

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a CS:GO Skin. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Strazyplus, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade this skin you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim skin you have no interest in collecting or playing with. Don't claim skins to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. If skin is not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Account must be at least a year old.
- You MUST be a (any) ranked CSGO player, I will be checking before giving!
- No VAC bans on your account!

GUN.png
2015-02-13_1943.png

M4A4 (Dragon King) -- MB-EA471ED9FED63181 - Taken by CoolS. 37 entrants total.

t1423960720z1.png

Strazyplus

Super sick giveaway bro. You're too kind

Sweet giveaway man, cheers :)

^Sick Dragon King man. I'm waiting for the prices to drop, before I buy one for myself, but nice giveaway!

The best for the gaf!
latest

With the rules I hope the one who wins gives this skin a good legitimate CSGO player (no vac bans and is at least played a few matches) I rather have it go to someone who will enjoy it instead of just selling it off.

Rixxan

was just in an MM game, got disconnected (server was lagging) wasnt just me

tried reconnecting like 10 times, wouldnt reconnect though

i guess it timed out because i can attempt to play another, no competitive cooldown

safe to assume that game is voided?

MayMay

Banned
was just in an MM game, got disconnected (server was lagging) wasnt just me

tried reconnecting like 10 times, wouldnt reconnect though

i guess it timed out because i can attempt to play another, no competitive cooldown

safe to assume that game is voided?

Yeah, seems like East Coast servers died a while ago.. saw alot of ppl on Reddit complaining.

Odah

Banned
omfg I WANT TO WIN THIS GIVEAWAY ;_; thanks for doing that!

I always wanted a Dragonking, I even got on the wheelon onscreens twitch channel for it but didnt win ;-;

Xizk

Let's see if it's underdog day today as well. As long as a few underdogs win I profit. The worst outcome would be every single favorite winning.

Rixxan

Just re-hit SMFC (for the third time in two weeks)

Getting so tired of the rampant cheating at this level, really want to hit Global but decided to re-up on ESEA for the first time in like 10 years

How long without playing matchmaking will I retain rank? Anyone know?

Just re-hit SMFC (for the third time in two weeks)

Getting so tired of the rampant cheating at this level, really want to hit Global but decided to re-up on ESEA for the first time in like 10 years

How long without playing matchmaking will I retain rank? Anyone know?

I think it's a month.

MayMay

Banned
Why does anyone lurk in here - this thread is probably super boring if you're not actively participating.

I'm just wondering, because - of course - Soultrons giveaway was won by a junior lurker I've never seen before that barely made it past the "5 posts required" rule lol.

I'm legit surprised there are people lurking in here - really hope people don't do that just to snag free shit. Because that's a load of bullshit then lol.

Top Bottom