• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

FINALLY, never again, Knight is safe.

sweating.gif

Odah

Banned
HOLY SHIT YES ;_;

KennyS thank you. I guess this was a warning to skip bo1's in the future x.x

This video explains how I felt during the match:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAdniWncWu4

whenever the guy gets shot or punched it's me seeing how Piter are only one round away of winning the game

edit: the odds on CLG - Titan are ridicilous, but fuck it not going to bet today anymore T.T

Shadownet

Banned
Why do I feel Titan was thinking. "Well goddamn EnVyUs and Fnatic think they're so cool with their triple overtimes... We'll show them! By going to a quadruple overtimes! Alright guys let start throwing! Then we'll win in a dramatic fashion!"

#tinfoil

Rivitur

Banned
Now Titan is warmed up, because they played two games in one and proceed to destroy CLG. :d
My thoughts exactly...

Also, Fuck sleep!!!!

Only bet I have today is CW>LGB

Makallelellelelelele is completly out of nip? His tweet:

For all of you that think it was my decision to leave NiP, think again. It was a boydream come true for me and I did my best all the time

Shadownet

Banned
Only bet I have today is CW>LGB

Makallelellelelelele is completly out of nip? His tweet:
I thought makallele was pretty inconsistent. There were times when he couldn't beat anyone in an awp battle. Whiffing left and right. And then there are times when he would out-awp KennyS and JW.

So you never know which one was going to show up. Maybe he just need some more experience. He certainly have big potential. Some team should definitely pick him up, at least as a backup.

Wunder

They shouldve just had it be 4 groups and say they were doing a GSL-style double elim bracket, now it just looks bizarre since the losers are playing each other and presumably the loser of this winner's match.

Rivitur

Banned
I thought makallele was pretty inconsistent. There were times when he couldn't beat anyone in an awp battle. Whiffing left and right. And then there are times when he would out-awp KennyS and JW.

So you never know which one was going to show up. Maybe he just need some more experience. He certainly have big potential. Some team should definitely pick him up, at least as a backup.
Orbit is using him as a standing since he's still buddies with skytten from the old ESG/SK lineup.
Don't see it permanent as max has been pretty good awping so far.

Best thing NiP can do is pick up Delpan IMO.

Strazyplus

REPOST: Giveaway is in the title for a reason! giveaway skins!
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a CS:GO Skin. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Strazyplus, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade this skin you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim skin you have no interest in collecting or playing with. Don't claim skins to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. If skin is not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Account must be at least a year old.
- You MUST be a (any) ranked CSGO player, I will be checking before giving!
- No VAC bans on your account!

GUN.png
2015-02-13_1943.png

M4A4 (Dragon King) -- MB-EA471ED9FED63181 - Taken by CoolS. 37 entrants total.

t1423960720z1.png

Woot

Rivitur

Banned
Oh boy here we go... Both teams love mirage. IMO it's G2 best map hands down.

Haha he tweeted that he forgot that there was a lower bracket. Cat out of the bag? :3

I think this is starting to get a little tasteless. You've already publicly announced that Maikelele isn't good enough for your team and you're only keeping him around until you find a better replacement. And then you have NIP players tweeting about various replacements that they probably can't even get. They don't think this will only make their team mate feel bad?

Xizk

Well.... Hooch>>>>>>>spikerand ubique >jqmgklvula (vacer)/

I wouldn't be surprised if they keep them on the team.

They really should. Imagine what they could do if they practiced together for a longer period.

"Jonatan Lundberg ‏@FnaticDevilwalk 41s42 seconds ago
Waylander was clearly the better team ;) @OnFireAnders"

LOL

Top Bottom