• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
They really should. Imagine what they could do if they practiced together for a longer period.

"Jonatan Lundberg ‏@FnaticDevilwalk 41s42 seconds ago
Waylander was clearly the better team ;) @OnFireAnders"

LOL
Haha

they broke HLTV 0.O

The reason wayLander doesn't get the usual praise (he is the star of the team this has been known) is he's like every other play he's inconsistent.

Edit: I was about to find out who nips 5th was going to be :(

Xizk

CW getting handled. The vetoes really screwed them as they are not a good Inferno team. BO1 is not good for them as they like Overpass and Cbble and it's so easy to veto them.

CoolS

Of course when i do underdogs I loose. Welp im about to be out if betting skins, so maybe ai'll be able to enjoy games a lot more.

Hixx

omfg. That round flipped completely twice in a matter of seconds.

FA Cup weekend and I'm sat here watching CSGO!

Man I forget who some of these teams are.

Flipside used to be dAT?, Liquid used to be Denial? and who the hell is LGB?

Anyway excited that CLG qualified.

Avinexus

Won my first ever bet, but I bet for the heavy favorite. Is there a certain amount I have to place to actually win something? I just did a small bet, but I should have received a 10 cent skin back, but didn't get anything.

Wunder

Man I forget who some of these teams are.

Flipside used to be dAT?, Liquid used to be Denial? and who the hell is LGB?

Anyway excited that CLG qualified.

Yup, dAT with the added ex-Hellraisers members of s1mple and Markeloff, with s1mple sitting out this one as he's currently banned from ESL events and having DavCost as a stand-in. Liquid is ex-denial with adren replacing Shahzam, and LGB is ex-London Conspiracy.

edit: Also, the now-eliminated Gamers2 were ex-ESC Icybox and current ESC in group B are ex-se mi puta. 3DMax was ENCE, and Dignitas was Deponeret.

udiie

Won my first ever bet, but I bet for the heavy favorite. Is there a certain amount I have to place to actually win something? I just did a small bet, but I should have received a 10 cent skin back, but didn't get anything.

anything returns under 10-15 cents is pretty much not guaranteed to actually give something back.

Shadownet

Banned

Yeah if your bet is too low. you wont get anything back except what you bet with. There isn't a threshold.

Like if most people bet $1 or more and you only bet like 50 cents on the favorite. chances are you won't get anything.

Now if you bet 50 cents on the underdog, then you will most likely get something.

Edit: bondik is so bad.

Only got to see the 2nd half between LGB and F3. Was worried when I saw F3 got 8 rounds as T on Inferno, but LGB pulled it through. Hope they put up a much better fight than LC did at Cologne. Seems like LGB are establishing themselves as a top 16 team though. LC just kind of came out of nowhere and qualified for Cologne as an up and coming team. LGB definitely seem to be more motivated and better led thanks to zeves. The interview he's having with Anders right now is interesting.

Xizk

Property vs Orbit. Who shall thy bet on?

They were covering it on the spanish esl but yeah it was kinda pushed to the side.

Property, bo3 with a full lineup vs a team with a new player.

Won my bet on CW but was hoping Liquid would make it. [*]

Odah

Banned
hahaha I'm having a laugh at this interview with Maniac.

"we were soldiers"

"perhaps we going for a drink tonight, ya know, to have some boogy boogy"

udiie

GozYMGp.jpg
Did pretty good today. Lost a bit on liquid but everything else came through.

Strazyplus

REPOST: Giveaway is in the title for a reason! giveaway skins!
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a CS:GO Skin. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Strazyplus, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade this skin you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim skin you have no interest in collecting or playing with. Don't claim skins to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. If skin is not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Account must be at least a year old.
- You MUST be a (any) ranked CSGO player, I will be checking before giving!
- No VAC bans on your account!

GUN.png
2015-02-13_1943.png

M4A4 (Dragon King) -- MB-EA471ED9FED63181 - Taken by CoolS. 37 entrants total.

t1423960720z1.png

As of posting only two hours remain, and this is last re-post for this giveaway.

For the winner of this giveaway will NOT receive the Dragonking Skin until I profile check the winner's steam account and CSGO profile, I will be looking for VAC bans, account Age, and for A rank within CSGO... The primary goal of this is to prevent this giveaway falling into the hands of a hacker, as well those who don't really play CSGO all that often. and most of all I want the skin to go to someone who will enjoy it and NOT sell it for money.

Also I hate to say it but if your account is a year old but looks like a blatant alternate account and not your main, I may deny giving it to you and start the giveaway again... I really hope this have to doesn't happen...

As for the sticker & nametag, the winner may remove them if they choose.

Xizk

REPOST: Giveaway is in the title for a reason! giveaway skins!

As of posting only two hours remain, and this is last re-post for this giveaway.

You do realize VAC banned acounts can't trade right? They wouldn't even be able to accept it if they won.

Xizk

Property won as expected. Orbit should have let Maikelele awp the whole time, as he went crazy with it at the end of the last map but it was too late by then.

Top Bottom