• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Xizk

Made 11 bets today and I won 5. Was really close in winning some bets like the Piter OT against Titan and the Liquid choke. I made $13.3 so it was not too bad. Tomorrrow it seems like the odds are better for spreading out my bets to lessen the risk. I like to spread out my bets on to 3 different bets at a time, so I only need to win 1 to profit but many of the odds were close to 50/50 and it's not as easy then. The odds tomorrow look perfect though.

Mokoi

Banned
also if you have a good CPU edit your video.txt and change "setting.mat_queue_mode" from -1 to 2
oh yeah something something valve
Oh yeah this was good ass advice. For some reason I stopped getting 200+ fps, but doing this shit fixed it. High numbers make me happy.

Game crashed and I had to reset pc, after reconnecting and finishing the game I still got a ban wtf.
I failed to reconnect within 3 minutes and I still get a ban, wtf valve I skipped like 2 rounds to restart pc.

cHinzo

Game crashed and I had to reset pc, after reconnecting and finishing the game I still got a ban wtf.
I failed to reconnect within 3 minutes and I still get a ban, wtf valve I skipped like 2 rounds to restart pc.
Werent u like, banned for a week? :d

What are the odds that C9 fails against InShock? XD Must be the easiest game of the tournament I guess.

CoolS

I don't always win.. :( I only won the little sticker recently here on GAF.

And that twitch thing probably used up all luck I had for the whole year.

Isn't she lovely!

C8C0D6791FD814F2CA108130365510E0A2EADEFF

cHinzo

Looks like C9 got in. I hope Mouz makes it too. LanJ is having an even harder time carrying, than Kenny yesterday. :p

1798902c65.png

Shroud and n0thing are playing well! Shahzam got shut down hard by Chris though. He won every AWP battle they had.

Rivitur

Banned
Delpan it is! I expect him to be a permanent piece after he stands in.

Bot RED.. Michu must be kicking himself for leaving ex-ESC.

Edit: watching property v games4u and already in just one round #justflushathings is out and about. The lift is real.

cHinzo

His performance on stream means n0thing. Has he been on any top tier team in GO?

Won't consider the ESG team with Maikelele and Delpan top tier, altho it was a tier 1 team, with wins over teams like Titan, VP and Epsilon with Fxy0, Shox and Kioshima. Gonna be interesting how he performs.

Rivitur

Banned
His performance on stream means n0thing. Has he been on any top tier team in GO?
ESG m8 he was thier star player along with eksem. He's legit with the awp in GO. I don't get all the oh he's not good in GO like he's never played or something.

Let's go VoX! Nice to see AZR showing that his last international showing wasn't just luck.

tootsi666

Won't consider the ESG team with Maikelele and Delpan top tier, altho it was a tier 1 team, with wins over teams like Titan, VP and Epsilon with Fxy0, Shox and Kioshima. Gonna be interesting how he performs.
I completely forgot ESG but I'm not convinced he can actually play in a top tier team like NiP. Looking forward to see him play.

It's sad that finnish CS is doing so poorly right now. Allu is the only real star player and he also has to be the IGL because no-one else wants to do it.

cHinzo

It's sad that finnish CS is doing so poorly right now. Allu is the only real star player and he also has to be the IGL because no-one else wants to do it.

Their IGL is getting married during the qualifiers, so Xarte is subbing for Natu this tournament.

I just wanna see a team with suNny, Allu and jOELZ. :p

Rivitur

Banned
Their IGL is getting married during the qualifiers, so Xarte is subbing for Natu this tournament.

Joelz is lan dodger who minces meat. But sunny is good... Where is sunny? I remember him playing last year but in mixes.

Allu god how has thou fallen. Still I expect him to be back on form in losers bracket match.

CoolS

Australia, Australia!

I really like VOX as a team, so great to see them win this one. Hope they make it to the major.

Xizk

I was hoping Winland would win but the odds favored Vox so at least I can wipe my tears with 10 dollars worth of skins.

tootsi666

I know natu is getting married. jOELZ (I know you were joking) isn't motivated and suNny isn't doing that great on imperial. There just isn't enough stars to make a top tier team and those stars would need an IGL. ruuit and naSu are old/not motivated enough, aslak isn't a star in GO. H1steli could become a star but he needs more experience. And the only good finnish IGL is writing articles to HLTV and trolling in twitter.

Rivitur: suNny is in imperial tier 2 finnish team

cHinzo

Joelz is lan dodger who minces meat. But sunny is good... Where is sunny? I remember him playing last year but in mixes.

No jOELZ, no party. He's awesome. :p

suNny is currently in Imperial with aslak, naSu, reflex and xartE. They need some time to brush up their skills though. Especially aslak who came back from retirement.

Top Bottom