• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
Any good bets today? I'm thinking about nip over Envy as an underdog
NiP > NV (with those odds!!!!!;!)

Just wait until after the HR vs NiP game and make the decision after that
No jOELZ, no party. He's awesome. :p

suNny is currently in Imperial with aslak, naSu, reflex and xartE. They need some time to brush up their skills though. Especially aslak who came back from retirement.
Oh OK so that's where they all went to. I didn't know they were a team since I usually just watch qualifier matches most of the time.

cb3f35d988.png

RIP in pieces skins ;_;
Just... Why!? Control yourself.

Xizk

NiP > NV (with those odds!!!!!;!)

Just wait until after the HR vs NiP game and make the decision after that

Oh OK so that's where they all went to. I didn't know they were a team since I usually just watch qualifier matches most of the time.

NIP with a standing eh I would skip tbh. I doubt they can win against nr2 in the world with a new roster.

Rivitur

Banned
NIP with a standing eh I would skip tbh. I doubt they can win against nr2 in the world with a new roster.
You have to remember that NiPs style doesn't prioritize the awper but with delpan and eksem the awp is now a luxury. They can still play with get right lurking and Friberg to open sites, but now they can feel more confident taking middle on maps with an AWP watching thier ass. If titan can beat NV then NiP with a standin can beat NV.

Rixxan

mjOgPkm.gif

Congrats, lets see some pics!

Good to see C9 making it through!

Will post some when I get back from the office, really happy with the color balance on it, typically don't like gut knives because of the cherry wood grip contrast but for some reason I don't mind it with my color blend

cHinzo

Man, Xizt is still playing like total shit. Don't think he'll recover for the rest of the day. Also, Flusha just beat Property for the cash moneys. :D

Xizk

I lost hope in HR after they only got 5 CT rounds on Cache but NIP exceeded my expectations by being worse lmao. Won 13 bux.

Wunder

cHinzo

#FckSteal

Looks like Kabum is gonna make it. So we got some great international teams at Katowice with 2 NA teams, a Brazilian team and an Australian team. :D

ironmang

Wonder what kind of contract these dig players were able to sign. Can't imagine this organization is happy with missing a major to two teams who come from pretty low tiered scenes.

Mokoi

Banned
This skan is ugly. I don't want it.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mokoi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AK-47 | Redline (Well-Worn) -- MB-3425714E1061CE65 - Taken by Odah. 19 entrants total.
360fx360f

t1424111688z1.png

Rivitur

Banned
Vox will be around in Europe for a while next month after Katowice.
Now that we've shown that we can compete, we should aim for smaller tournaments, like Copenhagen Games and then Gfinity and other tournaments where we can compete in more games and get more opportunity to show what we have as a team

Top Bottom