• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Mokoi

Banned
Mouz must feel so salty. Losing to Allu after kicking him :D
So hilarious.
---
EGWkZzt.png

Yeah nice try. Trying to scam me out of my skans.

ChrisW

So hilarious.
---
EGWkZzt.png

Yeah nice try. Trying to scam me out of my skans.
Get that about 2 times a week, really annoying. Some of them don't even bother to change their profile picture!

Btw I'm so surprised no one from CSGAF had manged to get a dragon lore drop or knight drop

Also I have a karambit CH well worn and one key if anyone wants to trade anything for them worth about 95 keys total

Shadownet

Banned
I gotta say when twitch is on subscribers mode only, the IQ of the chat raised by 300%.

No "VAC" or some ridiculous shit.

I think I'm done betting now.

I've been winning quite a bit the last few days. I'll probably still bet like some small couple cents skins. But I'm going to pull the rest of my stuff out. Gonna go out on top.

KingKong

Man what is it about these shitty operation maps that makes them take so long to play. Needed 3 rounds on backalley, game went 16:14

Now...time for marquis

soultron

Banned
Shaky start for you guys, starting to looks a little better though.

We got crushed. Our IGL kept calling to split 2/1/2 on T side. I kept saying, "no we should just stack a site and roll through." But nobody wanted to do that. MLG was splitting 2A/2B on CT, so I don't know why anyone didn't clue into that.

I'm a bit pissed that MLG took 20 minutes to even get their 4th onto the server and then magically pulled out their first ever league win -- against us, a team with 3 wins already.

We got crushed. Our IGL kept calling to split 2/1/2 on T side. I kept saying, "no we should just stack a site and roll through." But nobody wanted to do that. MLG was splitting 2A/2B on CT, so I don't know why anyone didn't clue into that.

I'm a bit pissed that MLG took 20 minutes to even get their 4th onto the server and then magically pulled out their first ever league win -- against us, a team with 3 wins already.

Yeah, I was wondering why you guys kept splitting like that...should have been an easy W.

soultron

Banned
Yeah, I was wondering why you guys kept splitting like that...should have been an easy W.

It really should have been, especially considering the other team hasn't won a single game until today, when they show up 20 minutes late, and are super adamant they can play a game with only 4 guys.

It strikes me a bit funny. We sucked, but by all accounts, they should've done way worse if their previous match history was anything to go by.

It was a bit of a toss-up. 2 of our dedicated guys didn't show up today, so we had to play 2 of our back ups. One of them is inexperienced, the other is experienced.

Our IGL's very experienced, but he should've made the call early to stop splitting on T side and just focus onto one site or to wait for a count/pick first.

Xizk

I might have to take back my earlier statement about HR if they can win another map against NV.

EDIT: And they get stomped by Shox lmao.

K.Sabot

I think it's pretty hilarious that Summit is the guy who is consistently carrying Area51 every game.

Edit: Holy shit summit, SNEAKY BEAKY LIKE. And a 40 bomb.

ironmang

Dig getting embarrassed by teams from small communities and an esea-open team beating a premier team 2-0 in a bo3 are good signs that I should take a break from betting. Had a pretty big hot streak and took ~30 in betting skins I wanted to risk this go-around and turned them into 400 that'll buy me a nice knife. Seems like a good time to yet again "cash out" so I at least have something to show for all the betting.

Odah

Banned
NA scene always tends to amuse me. RIP my underdog bet though. Hyper fft

I can't believe how much I've made already back though. Now I just need to avoid any stupd mistakes and I "could" be soon in profits again. If so I'm gonna do a bigger giveaway

ac5ed90e14.jpg

Rivitur

Banned
NA scene always tends to amuse me. RIP my underdog bet though. Hyper fft

I can't believe how much I've made already back though. Now I just need to avoid any stupd mistakes and I "could" be soon in profits again. If so I'm gonna do a bigger giveaway

ac5ed90e14.jpg
Don't go all in.

ironmang

Ended up getting a 95% fade bayonet with the lounge winnings from the last month. Probably only going to buy some keys to bet majors now.

Bill_Duke

I kept lurking around the market. Buying knives low and selling high to get enough profit to buy a knife for myself (about $120). Still doing it, but not as much anymore. Took like four months.

Xizk

"Rise from your grave!"

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Xizk, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

ea2OvEB.png

AK-47 | Red Laminate FT -- MB-4AF733A11D16F223 - Taken by Rivitur. 15 entrants total.

t1424172530z1.png

Divius

Betting is going decent again on my part, slowly building, right up until I do a big bet (4 most expensive skins) when suddenly weeeeeeeeeeee freefalling

3PSzk3m.png

ChrisW

Brilliant! I've just lost about £100 in a trade, some guy posted an offer which I then sent him early this morning, didn't check the wear correctly and instead of FN I've now just got a WW skin, God sake! Worked so hard to get up in value, totally gutted!

garath

I don't see VP or NiP winning today. Don't think I'm going to place any underdog bets. Might throw some on Envy to pick up some small skins.

Top Bottom