• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
Now the question is... do I stay up until 3AM to watch... or go to bed now and wake up early....
Go to bread.

Now I'm not saying don't bet on Fnatic I'm just saying don't go full Odah here by going super dupper high in this game where there are other games in the near future with around the same odds but the underdog really has no chance of winning.

Odah

Banned
LET'S GET HYPED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpHSm0KcW7o

RAISE YOUR KAPPA

cf885ac88c.png

inb4 I lose both bets

cHinzo

Brilliant! I've just lost about £100 in a trade, some guy posted an offer which I then sent him early this morning, didn't check the wear correctly and instead of FN I've now just got a WW skin, God sake! Worked so hard to get up in value, totally gutted!

RiP value and all the hard work.

Shadownet and I talked each other into betting our M4 Asiimovs on Fnatic today. Don't think I've ever bet higher than $20 on any single game before this. So yea, this is a full YOLO bet for me today.

Odah

Banned
I just hope I win my first bet where I placed my ak vulcan. If so I can enjoy the NIP vs. NV match more cus if if VP wins and I lose 40$ I have to pray to lord Gaben that NiP pull out the upset so I have atleast 25 of it back

garath

Today's the day! Final PC parts arrive today! Of course i don't have a grounding strap so I have to wait a bit to get one : (.

In the mean time you snobs add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/cupofstfu
All Friend request are welcome and subject to an intense and rigorous background check by my assistant.

Don't sweat the grounding strap.

Just touch the metal frame of the case before handling the parts. Do it between handling each part or if you're shuffling your feet around. The wrist straps are overkill. I've built/upgraded hundreds of machines without ever using a wrist strap.

edit: And I have sent an invite! :p

Rivitur

Banned
75a06746f6.jpg

I THINK THIS ODAH IS A COOL GUY

That Mayhem dude looks kinda cool as well
Oh those guys... Yeah I think they're CSGL Scammers. One of them asked me for Nudes for some of my skins... I can't recall which one though.

Don't sweat the grounding strap.

Just touch the metal frame of the case before handling the parts. Do it between handling each part or if you're shuffling your feet around. The wrist straps are overkill. I've built/upgraded hundreds of machines without ever using a wrist strap.

edit: And I have sent an invite! :p
I heard about this.. Touch the outside of the case right? Also do slippers help? And do it on wood right?

cresto

Dude the efrag stream is fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkked. It keeps repeating. DDoSing the casters. Lulz. Fucking mess. Online CS at its best
(worst)

Wunder

I am legitimately thinking about turning off the stream due to this.

lots of NA players were playing with Swag and AZK too and Dazed was streaming to 4k viewers this morning. When the ban is lifted in a year everything will go back to normal, and soon the throws will begin again :3

Odah

Banned
just let the game continue, who the f*** cares if the stream isn't working. If you want some advertisment money go the fuck to twitch hitbox.tv

sadly this tournament is funded by hitbox

edit: OLOF I OLOVE YOU <3

Odah

Banned
Delpan was topfragging yesterday on Mirage so I'm okay with this.

I have <30rv on NiP

let's GO!

edit: omfg I won the ak redline, THANK YOU MOKOI <3

this just makes my day alot better

this is some type of forshadowing, it must be. Fnatic wins, I win the giveaway, now NiP is going to win and I will have a day where I can feel good since weeks!

I am completing the last starz in the challenges and I only have Casual matches left, goddamn they are really something. Like Deathmatch but the most least intense waiting times after you die ever.

Won $17 on the yolo bet. Thank you fnatic! :D

Does anyone know if a trade can be reversed by Valve? I'm guessing not, guess i'll just have to start again =[

They can, but you'll need hard proof of being scammed. The fact that you accepted a trade offer likely means they won't side with you. Plus Steam support takes ages to get back to you anyway. What was the trade exactly if you don't mind me asking?

Top Bottom