• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

ChrisW

Won $17 on the yolo bet. Thank you fnatic! :D

They can, but you'll need hard proof of being scammed. The fact that you accepted a trade offer likely means they won't side with you. Plus Steam support takes ages to get back to you anyway. What was the trade exactly if you don't mind me asking?

My butterfly knife - Night MW for what I thought was a FN ST Cyrex, turned out to be WW

I turned off the email thing, i'm such a fool!

cresto

you guys need to just tell me who to bet on. So far my biggest bets (not that big, but Im just trying to build an inventory) haven't worked out in my favor. Pissing me off

Sliver

3hHHyvK.png

Won my first ever bet thanks to GAF and NiP. Not bad.

Wunder

you guys need to just tell me who to bet on. So far my biggest bets (not that big, but Im just trying to build an inventory) haven't worked out in my favor. Pissing me off

you're better off not betting. I had a similar attitude and I found it's just much better to stop betting - relying on someone's advice or analysis will just transfer your anger to them, and they probably don't want that heat

Odah

Banned
I just opened a Bravo Case and got a ST SG553 Wave Spray

!!!! 80c skin! xd

then I opened a case 2 got nothing, opened a chroma, got nothing.

Had to sell a redline for that opening but it's ok :p

udiie

you're better off not betting. I had a similar attitude and I found it's just much better to stop betting - relying on someone's advice or analysis will just transfer your anger to them, and they probably don't want that heat

yup. what i do is weigh my opinion against stats and previous match results, as well as try to take into account things like momentum. just using someone elses opinions/predictions has never worked out for me.

udiie

S7VHMsn.png

yeah i had a good feeling about vp. they generally arent the kind of team to let themselves get rolled as many times as they have this past week and a bit

Odah

Banned
fuck you nV....I lost everything again :( I all-in'd them cus they showed some decent performance against NiP...

Nah just kidding

58153edba0.jpg

thank you VirtusPlow :D

can't believe I won my Fnatic/NiP/VP bet AND won the giveaway. Today is a good day

Xizk

Affnity v Elevate on Tuscan. lol.

Normally I would give the nod to Elevate but it being Tuscan means all predictions go out the window. Affinity has played and won against Liquid and both teams had never played it before. Elevate didn't play it officially as they got a FFW but I dunno if they have scrimmed it but I doubt it.

Odah

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Skin. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created.

FAMAS | Pulse (MW) -- MB-F9F3A2B75B3E5DB9 - Taken by Shadownet. 6 entrants total.

330x192

t1424141932z1.png

I know it's not much but I'm gonna do a bigger giveaway once I am out of negative overall profit which is only 70€ away! :D

good luck to the people who enter

Mokoi

Banned
Do like me and go big on underdogs all the time.
First time I've ever used csgo lounge tonight, is there an ideal time to collect winnings?
Leave some skins in returns, so you can place bets again easy. I always just collect everything once there is a decent gap in between games. Bots are hard to find these days.
america deal:
http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/store-...ry-recertified
100 bucks for a 512gb ssd. yeah, crucial ssd/factory refurb but hey, doesnt get much cheaper than that
Fuck it, might as well.

So yeah I think with my winnings from nip I can trade up for a better knife. Today was a good day for betters it seems. lol

Top Bottom