• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Mokoi

Banned
FairypO.png

Fuck

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
WHY DOES EVERYONE TURN OFF THEIR FCKING E-MAIL TRADING CONFIRMATION?!
That whole STEAM SUPPORT WONT DO SHIT FOR YOU IF YOU TURN IT OFF part should be convincing enough to leave it on.

Reven

Whats everyones thoughts on bets tonight? I'm thinking small bet on NIP over Fnatic but I'm not sure how I feel about Property vs Na'Vi.

Rivitur

Banned
i feel like delpan awping against NV is a whole different game compared to awping against JW
ill probably skip
JW has had 0 impact in recent matches with the awp. He has died pretty early on or just missed his mid range shot.

I'd take NiP>Fnatic

Also I just thought of using the anti static bag as a glove... Why did no one tell me about this!?

Omikron

JW has had 0 impact in recent matches with the awp. He has died pretty early on or just missed his mid range shot.

I'd take NiP>Fnatic

Also I just thought of using the anti static bag as a glove... Why did no one tell me about this!?
Don't be so worried about static. As long as you ground yourself via the case. You will be fine.

Odah

Banned
wrote this on reddit cus I was bored, maybe it helps in case someone didn't decide yet on which team to bet on:

Thing is that judging by yesterday's and previous head-to-head games you should consider not betting too much on this match. Yes, Fnatic did look really good yesterday and the days before and NiP played indeed against a weak nV BUT don't think this match will be a walk in the park for Fnatic. NiP will try as much as Fnatic to win the 12k price money and they WILL give Fnatic a hard time. Mistakes will be punished, Weaknesses will be abused.

Both teams will go in to that match thinking they are the best and the winner. This won't be an easy match at all. But we have to state the facts aswell. NiP are currently playing with delpan who is kinda okay-ish. He had some poor plays yesterday against nV on Dust2 but before that he played pretty decent. His awp skills definetly won't be matching the one's of JW and Olofmeister, which brings me to said person...if OlofM plays like he played against VP yesterday this should be a far easier game for Fnatic in theory. If you guys saw his plays on Cache you'd know what I mean. Clutching a round win 1v3 with the awp, doing insane flickshots like only kennyS would do...he was on point! (JW looked a little off with the awp tho, but his awp skills declined heavily in the past weeks imo). You even can see sometimes JW rifling and olof awping, he knows when he has to step down as an awper and olof pretty much is the better one right now...maybe he can prove me wrong today.

Let's talk about NiP: Well everyone knows in what dilemma they are with the loss of Maikelele, trying to find a player which is more suited to the playstyle of NiP. They are currently trying out delpan who is kinda okay but not really the same skill level as Maikelele...but not a huge downgrade either! He showed poor and good stats in the two games they played with him so it's either hit or miss. Now the big question is, can NiP keep up with Fnatic? Well...yes, but everyone of NiP needs to be on point!. They can't do any mistakes, especially delpan, he has to play a very safe role, no agressive awping, no risky plays, etc... in order to stay in the game. But delpan knows that, he is no maikelele, he is no JW, he is no olof, he prefers to play the passive role, the passive awper, and this can be very good for NiP. (or bad if he misses lol). I don't really have to say anything about the other NiP players since everyone is on par with Fnatic in terms of skill. I'd say Get_Right and Friberg are better than Flusha/Krimz/Pronax tho. Xizt is more like the more inconsistent player, he is either insanely good (which I assume he will be today since he always steps up in the important games), or he will lose alot of 1v1 duels. Hey and Forest...please don't pick up an awp and only if it's really nessecary >.>

I expect NiP to win many pistol rounds, their pistoling and pistol strats are VERY good. Fnatic isn't too bad either but NiP..idk, they are pistol gods in my opinion...but we will see! (Yesterday NiP took 4/4 pistol rounds against nV for example) I think NiP will make this a close game. They will win 1 map, it will be a close game. They might even upset today if their mindset is straight, if they have good strats to counter Fnatic, if they don't do any mistakes.

My verdict: 2-1 Fnatic

my odds: 60-40 Fnatic

my bet: 40$ Fnatic (please don't go all in on this match, only if you like to get heart attacks)

just my opinion tho +I'm a Fnatic fan

heh

Ludono

wrote this on reddit cus I was bored, maybe it helps in case someone didn't decide yet on which team to bet on:

just my opinion tho +I'm a Fnatic fan

heh

I just plopped an AK Redline on NiP, decent returns if they win minimal losses if they lose. Waiting for the big bets at Katowice :D

Rivitur

Banned
PC is almost done expect for some confusion on wires.... I don't know if the Serial ATA cable is the only thing needed to connect from the hard drive to the motherboard or if I also need to connect the SATA cable that came with the power supply (it has 3 SATA connections on the on cable) to the power supply and then to the hard drive or run it through the mother board as well. :/

udiie

PC is almost done expect for some confusion on wires.... I don't know if the Serial ATA cable is the only thing needed to connect from the hard drive to the motherboard or if I also need to connect the SATA cable that came with the power supply (it has 3 SATA connections on the on cable) to the power supply and then to the hard drive or run it through the mother board as well. :/

on your hard drive, sata connections will be both from the power supply to the hard drives and from the hard drives to the motherboard.
the three connection cable is meant to power multiple hard drives, so connect that to however many hard drives you have, and then connect the smaller sata cables from the hard drive to the motherboard
(the ones that look like this)

the only power supply cables connected to the motherboard should be the 24 pin and the 4 or 8 pin power cables

Rivitur

Banned
on your hard drive, sata connections will be both from the power supply to the hard drives and from the hard drives to the motherboard.

the three connection cable is meant to power multiple hard drives, so connect that to however many hard drives you have, and then connect the smaller sata cables from the hard drive to the motherboard
(the ones that look like this)

the only power supply cables connected to the motherboard should be the 24 pin and the 4 or 8 pin power cables
Ah alright. Well I think I'm done building then. I don't know how that 5yr old built that rig even with instructions... Damn cooling took me for ever!

Also Cassi fan connector has 4 pins and all the CPU fan connections are used up so can I connect a 3 pin to the 4 pin?

udiie

Ah alright. Well I think I'm done building then. I don't know how that 5yr old built that rig even with instructions... Damn cooling took me for ever!

Also Cassi fan connector has 4 pins and all the CPU fan connections are used up so can I connect a 3 pin to the 4 pin?

the 4th pin on a fan connection is used for fan speed management i think, so you should be just fine if you leave the 4th pin exposed

Top Bottom