• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
Alright boys here she is in all her beauty:
YHe8Nng.jpg

Oh wait... That's my Xbox....

Ah here it is:
v3MkrNV.jpg

Now I have to connect it to the wall and make sure the bloody thing works (I'm too scared to do it!)... And do the OS.

Anyone know where I can get an OS for cheap?

Rivitur

Banned
is this normal? I can't login on steam

Could not connect to steam network.

edit: fixed
It was down for a little bit

Bets: NiP>Fnatic
Penta>property (unless they just smack na'vi around)
ESC>Vination
I'm actually thinking KPV>G2 (only because I can't remember the last time g2 even won a game)

Rivitur

Banned
What is your reasoning behind betting on NiP?
JW being like delpan on dust 2.(no impactful kills and just being on the opposite side of the action) What I mean is he isn't being an impact on every map like we're used to seeing him. And the fact that NiP is fitting together with delpan after a few games.

cresto

JW being like delpan on dust 2.(no impactful kills and just being on the opposite side of the action) What I mean is he isn't being an impact on every map like we're used to seeing him. And the fact that NiP is fitting together with delpan after a few games.

A few games is the key. Chemistry on fnatic's side is way more cohesive than what NiP has now. They beat nV, cool, but I honestly didn't see a team that really wanted to be playing. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 2-0 fnatic victory. Still wont bet on it after what happened yesterday

Did you trade them to your account? If so, they are locked there for a week. Should have kept them in returns.

Oh what the fuck. They started this shit for CS items too. Bought something from the market to put in a bet and I can't trade it till the 25th.

abracadaver

Is the vanguard pass worth it for 2,99€?

Do you get more weapon drops when you have the pass? Also what are the vanguard missions?

Do you get more weapon drops when you have the pass? Also what are the vanguard missions?

My friend gifted me a pass earlier this month and I've had fun doing the missions. The new maps are fun, but I haven't gotten any worthwhile drops. Just a ton of cases.

Definitely worth the few bucks though

Well it's not available for sale in the client anymore. You can still pick it up in the community market but the price is higher than $5 now.

You get a bunch of missions you can do if you activate the pass. The missions are usually of the 'win 16 rounds on a certain map' or 'get 40 kills with a certain gun' variety. Every successful mission will give you a drop. You have to be remarkably lucky to get any of the good/high value drops from missions.

I would say at this point it's just not worth it.

Odah

Banned
Luckily Krimz and Olof are the same :D

I think Olof's awping surpassed JW's already. I mean..JW is the best with his sneaky agressive awping but Olofmeister lands his shots atleast ;P

Krimz just plays out of his mind lately aswell.

Olof definetly is the best player of Fnatic as of now

until they pick up Odahmeister

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
The one time I bet on fnatic of course they play their worst CS ever.

Odah

Banned
oh my god best out of 10 overtime...why can't those die already

atleast we get to see more awesome flusha plays

[MOUSE LIFTING INTENSIFIES]

edit: what. so it is a bo6. that overlay is wrong or...idk

cHinzo

I just noticed Flusha is a sick AWPer lol. Fnatic really stepped it up at the end, giving NiP no chance. Amazing comeback. :D

cresto

NIP or VP for the next one?
NiP barely lost to fnatic. VP got spanked by fnatic, but easily beat nV. NiP struggled to close out nV. If I had more skins, I'd probably put a small bet on VP due to the odds

Edit: Not better. 40-60 is not enough to risk skins on VP

That was my first experience with betting and using CSGO Lounge. Lost a whole $1.00 worth of skins because I bet on NiP.

This is a deep and dark rabbit hole I'm in danger of falling into.

Odah

Banned
That was my first experience with betting and using CSGO Lounge. Lost a whole $1.00 worth of skins because I bet on NiP.

This is a deep and dark rabbit hole I'm in danger of falling into.

I'm experienced with dark holes so if you have any questions, shoot :D

1385415a60.jpg

Top Bottom