• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

garath

I'm experienced with dark holes so if you have any questions, shoot :D

1385415a60.jpg

But the comebacks!

btw, where do you get the chart from?

I deal in cents where you deal with dollars but still.. would be interesting to see.

Ludono

That was my first experience with betting and using CSGO Lounge. Lost a whole $1.00 worth of skins because I bet on NiP.

This is a deep and dark rabbit hole I'm in danger of falling into.

You lost $1?

52774807.jpg

Haha I'd tell you to get out before its too late but despite the losses it's fun, adds an extra level of enjoyment to watching matches for me, win or lose.

Just stick to betting what you can afford to lose. ;)

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Holy shit they won mirage? I turned it off after they were like 13:2 behind

I'm experienced with dark holes so if you have any questions, shoot :D

My graph is worse than yours. Not in terms of absolute value, but in how steep the fall was from positive straight into negative. Still trying to dig myself out of the Aspen shaped hole.

But the comebacks!

I deal in cents where you deal with dollars but still.. would be interesting to see.

It's a browser addon called loungestats.

You lost $1?

Haha I'd tell you to get out before its too late but despite the losses it's fun, adds an extra level of enjoyment to watching matches for me, win or lose.

Just stick to betting what you can afford to lose. ;)

Haha absolutely. I have a ton of skins that are worth absolutely nothing and that I have no use for, so if I can throw garbage to the wind and maybe get some extra garbage in return, that sounds like a decent way to add excitement to some pro games that I wouldn't have interest in to begin with.

Odah

Banned
But the comebacks!

you need to install a addon (if you use firefox) called greasemonkey and then download a script called lounge stats 2.0 or something

MayMay

Banned
All in VP lets go (not all in but I bet skins on them heh pls win may the biceps be with you all)

Maps are Mirage/Cache/Nuke

Apparently Facebook and AWS were analyzing our AHGL game on Sunday. They were looking for flaws in our game. It's unfortunate they don't realize that we show up to most games having not played together since the previous week, and fifteen or so minutes prior to match. We don't know what positions on CT we're going to play until we get in server, and an in-game leader is determined by whoever wants to talk....

Odah

Banned
^ that graph is literally showing me the middle finger lol.

anyways, the chroma case got to be the shittiest case ever in terms of unboxing. I think I already opened 10-15 and best thing I ever got was a Desert Eagle Naga

Rivitur

Banned
Apparently Facebook and AWS were analyzing our AHGL game on Sunday. They were looking for flaws in our game. It's unfortunate they don't realize that we show up to most games having not played together since the previous week, and fifteen or so minutes prior to match. We don't know what positions on CT we're going to play until we get in server, and an in-game leader is determined by whoever wants to talk....
How are you guys doing?

Reven

anyways, the chroma case got to be the shittiest case ever in terms of unboxing. I think I already opened 10-15 and best thing I ever got was a Desert Eagle Naga

Could be worse, I've opened 3 and got Glock Catacombs each time. I hate that ugly gun. Reminds me of that Ed Hardy bullshit.

Ludono

Yet people were saying knife drops are more common since there are already "so many" Chroma finish knives around.... I don't know who to believe, best thing I got so far was an AK Cartel which I traded for a Deagle Koi :p

CoolS

playing cobble with randoms is hell. Will loose my MG because of that :(

I really like the new cooble though. Seems like it might actully be playable.

Mokoi

Banned
won every game.
Nice. Who are the top team in this tournament?

The changes are great, and now I don't mind playing on it. Although I don't know how I feel about the door getting added T side entrance to moat, swamp, castle or whatever it is called.

Went kind of big on Penta. It worked out.

Overdoziz

Banned

The changes are great, and now I don't mind playing on it. Although I don't know how I feel about the door getting added T side entrance to moat, swamp, castle or whatever it is called.
Like it better than having to deal with that awkward angle CTs had when the door was on their side honestly.
Also yay Penta.

Clydefrog

I have good luck playing with randoms. I got back up to DMG playing solo and then last night I played 3 maps with buddies. We lost all three matches, two of which were 14-16. D-D-D-DERANK!

Went kind of big on Penta. It worked out.

seems like facebook and amazon web services are also top tier. Everyone has lost a match IIRC

Rivitur

Banned
Seriously? ESC lost? wtf.
Those unknown teams mate gotta love them!
Also from Crazy lol
To all guys who betted on us, sorry! we acted like the game was already won. that will never ever happen again. and theres no excuse. sorry
won every game. The only close one was against our B team, which was played on a server that teleported every five or so seconds. It was horrible.
Glad to hear.

cHinzo

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (cHinzo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

s272.png

P90 Trigon (Field Tested) -- MB-5ED657201014C2AE - Taken by littleworm. 21 entrants total.

t1424296915z1.png
:D

MayMay

Banned
Sweet, VP won me some bucks.. Glad I changed my bet from NiP when the maps got announced.

Anyone betting on the CEVO matches? Any advice?

Xizk

Sweet, VP won me some bucks.. Glad I changed my bet from NiP when the maps got announced.

Anyone betting on the CEVO matches? Any advice?

Spread out your bets so you only need to win 1 to profit. Too many upsets in NA bo1.

EDIT: Virtus Choke strikes again.

Odah

Banned
Fnatic's CT side is like the great wall of China.

2 comebacks in a day by Fnatic..man o man this is some great cs we are watching today! :D

Xizk

Ok let's talk NA bets: Thinking of splitting my bet on Liquid,TST and Mythic. Liquid is playing with a standin on nuke vs CLG; It's nuke so anything can happen. TST is playing C9 on tuscan which no one has practiced so an upset is possible. Finally Mythic is a team that is quite good on nuke and they have beaten CLG before so I believe I should be able to win 1/3 at least.

Any thoughts?

Top Bottom