• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Odah

Banned
my last bet for today:
adf6ee69ec.png

I literally only placed that bet because of hades's comment on reddit "ready to see something special tonight? ;)"

lol

King of Major's has been a very succesful tournament for me. Won all of the matches except for VP vs. NiP which I kinda missed out. I would have placed a small bet on VP tho :3

23d5af993b.png

Also I'm only 43€ away of being in Profit again! Feels so unreal to recover from a 270€ loss o_O

Reven

Can you not bet chroma items on Lounge? I have 3 Glock Catacombs but I don't see them in my inventory when I go to bet.

Xizk

Sigh lost my first bet on LtK because of Handled's potato pc crashing two times where they could have won the rounds. 16-13 was the end score so it was a decent bet. SKDC is really bad atm and will bet against them when they play against the better teams.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, just got back into playing CS and decided to get my first pair of gaming headphones, but I have a question which I can't find an answer to anywhere online...

I bought a USB headphone/mic set and wanted to know if I could force CS: GO (or any game for that matter) through the headphones while letting all my other sounds continue out through my speakers. I don't want to keep having to put headphones on to hear a YouTube video or music playing from iTunes while I'm not playing games. I was looking at the Sound settings in Windows and don't see any option to associate certain audio outputs with specific programs, is there a way to do this?

MayMay

Banned
Had a weird feeling before going to sleep, so I put 20$ on Mythic. Yolo.

Waking up to see dat beautiful payout.

de7e5e0296ad33e93940a889f257f2b6.png

Alright. Need to earn like 15$ more, and I'll have recovered from all (most of) my losses :)

Odah

Banned
Yeah I put 2.50$ on Mythic too. Feels great :D

anyways, did anyone here already sell skins on OPSkins.com? Site looks promising, I just tested it out with a low valuad item to see if it's scammerino but it's not!

I just wonder if people even go there and buy/sell stuff

MayMay

Banned
Had a good run in the last 2 weeks.. Restarted betting with less than a dollar and now I got between 60-70$ in my returns.

Gonna work my way towards a knife and then stop

Yeah I put 2.50$ on Mythic too. Feels great :D

anyways, did anyone here already sell skins on OPSkins.com? Site looks promising, I just tested it out with a low valuad item to see if it's scammerino but it's not!

I just wonder if people even go there and buy/sell stuff

That website looks interesting, I might try it out. Saw it being mentioned on a stream a while back.

MayMay

Banned
What site is that? It doesn't look like CSGO Lounge.

It's the lounge website with the Lounge Destroyer on Chrome.

Almost. All the lounge addons look kinda similar, but I'm using Lounge Assistant. Mainly because CSGL is forcing me to. I was using Lounge Companion but it kept giving me stupid "yea this is stupid dont use this use Lounge Assistant pls" messages lol

Edit: Just switched to Lounge Destroyer though.

To be fair, the majority of that (45$) came from a single lucky yolo bet yesterday - but still... lol

I lost so much betting, I'm trying my hardest to break even atm.

cHinzo

Hmm, I'm not really liking the 7 days trade restriction when buying an item off the market... How am I suppose to bet now?!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (cHinzo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

s272.png

P90 Trigon (Field Tested) -- MB-5ED657201014C2AE - Taken by littleworm. 21 entrants total.

t1424296915z1.png
Repost for visibility.

Xizk

Any thoughs on tonight's matches? Not feeling any of them tbh. VP should take cbble but you can never trust VP and they are playing against NV. Titan vs NIP you would expect Titan to take dust2 but it depends on KennyS + Apex being on form and they have not been lately. The odds for both are near what I would put them at so no potential underdog upsets make me want to skip them both.

Ludono

Any thoughs on tonight's matches? Not feeling any of them tbh. VP should take cbble but you can never trust VP and they are playing against NV. Titan vs NIP you would expect Titan to take dust2 but it depends on KennyS + Apex being on form and they have not been lately. The odds for both are near what I would put them at so no potential underdog upsets make me want to skip them both.

Was gonna put an AK Redline on TSM versus Fnatic but the new Marketplace Rules kind of put a stop to that.... :mad:

Odah

Banned
I'm going medium on VP since it's cobble and VP are good on Cobble and Cobble is not got for nV because nV don't like Cobble even tho Cobble is settled in France and nV are from France and so is Cobble which nV doesn't like which brings us back to VP which are known to be good on Cobble because recently they also beat nV on Cobble because nV looks clueless on Cobble and they don't like Cobble and this is why I see VP taking Cobble so thats why I'm gonna place a medium bet on VP...on Cobble.

Hmm, I'm not really liking the 7 days trade restriction when buying an item off the market... How am I suppose to bet now?!

It might be a good idea to start stocking up on betting items for Katowice right now. Prices might even go up a week before the tournament.

I'm going medium on VP since it's cobble and VP are good on Cobble and Cobble is not got for nV because nV don't like Cobble even tho Cobble is settled in France and nV are from France and so is Cobble which nV doesn't like which brings us back to VP which are known to be good on Cobble because recently they also beat nV on Cobble because nV looks clueless on Cobble and they don't like Cobble and this is why I see VP taking Cobble so thats why I'm gonna place a medium bet on VP...on Cobble.

So... who are you betting on in the VP vs NV game on Cobble?

Rivitur

Banned
I don't get it... How does property have around the same ℅ as NV vs VP? Anyways I'd take VP vs property (VP winning) with those odds and upset should be Skillz>KPV

Skip VPvs NV as the VP property is more safe with around the same payout.

I'm also on the edge about wizards > Publiclir Wizards showed a lot of promising things in the Esl qualifier.

PENTA VS G2 and Orbit vs G2 are just traps waiting to happen stay away or if you have to bet go penta.

Lourio

My head hurts reading this :D

cresto

This butchering of the english language hurts my head. Wtf, Odah.

My head hurts reading this :D

Great minds think alike? o_O

Xizk

I don't get it... How does property have around the same ℅ as NV vs VP? Anyways I'd take VP vs property (VP winning) with those odds and upset should be Skillz>KPV

Skip VPvs NV as the VP property is more safe with around the same payout.

I'm also on the edge about wizards > Publiclir Wizards showed a lot of promising things in the Esl qualifier.

PENTA VS G2 and Orbit vs G2 are just traps waiting to happen stay away or if you have to bet go penta.

Because last time they played D2 Property ran over VP the first half. They had problems closing but took it in the end.

Thinking of placing a bet on VP vs Fnatic as it's overpass if the odds stay around 20% on VP.

PS: Accept the AK trade offer before I bet it away!

Rivitur

Banned
Because last time they played D2 Property ran over VP the first half. They had problems closing but took it in the end.

Thinking of placing a bet on VP vs Fnatic as it's overpass if the odds stay around 20% on VP.

PS: Accept the AK trade offer before I bet it away!
I will! I will! Haven't has time to turn on the laptop 10min start up (it doesn't have a battery so I have to keep it plugged in) and I've been busy with school.

I'll do it in like 2hrs after school.

Xizk

I will! I will! Haven't has time to turn on the laptop 10min start up (it doesn't have a battery so I have to keep it plugged in) and I've been busy with school.

I'll do it in like 2hrs after school.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ❤

Xizk

Too many matches that are 50/50 in odds so can't really risk any big bets, as I can't do my betting technique, so just betting 1 buck on every team I think should win based on the map. Let's see how many I win as I'm really bad at getting a win streak and that's why my way of betting on underdogs works for me.

My bets for today so far:

VP > Fnatic(overpass is a map that VP practices)
VP > NV(Cbble same as above)
TSM > Fnatic(TSM are great online and I feel fnatic's Inferno is not as solid nowadays as it was late last year)
Property > VP(D2 so VP are horrible on it and Property won last time)
Publiclir > Ex6(50/50 really but I had to put a bet on the Swedes)
Titan > NIP(D2 so it's Titans best map and NIP will probably play with Khrystal so KennyS will shut him down)

Will bet more later depending on how these go. How are you guys betting today?

garath

TST > C9, small underdog bet that was delayed from last night apparently
VP > Fnatic, my yolo for the day
TSM > Fnatic, small underdog bet
VP > Property, VP is just a better team
skillz > KPV, I have no idea who these teams are. These are the types of bets that keep me from climbing lol

Ludono

Too many matches that are 50/50 in odds so can't really risk any big bets, as I can't do my betting technique, so just betting 1 buck on every team I think should win based on the map. Let's see how many I win as I'm really bad at getting a win streak and that's why my way of betting on underdogs works for me.

My bets for today so far:

VP > Fnatic(overpass is a map that VP practices)
VP > NV(Cbble same as above)
TSM > Fnatic(TSM are great online and I feel fnatic's Inferno is not as solid nowadays as it was late last year)
Property > VP(D2 so VP are horrible on it and Property won last time)
Publiclir > Ex6(50/50 really but I had to put a bet on the Swedes)
Titan > NIP(D2 so it's Titans best map and NIP will probably play with Khrystal so KennyS will shut him down)

Will bet more later depending on how these go. How are you guys betting today?

Threw a $5 skin on VP > Fnatic because overpass and good odds, it's Best of One so they have a chance IMO.

Debating TSM > Fnatic as well but I'm not sure what to put on it skin wise. What $1 skins do you usually use?

Xizk

Threw a $5 skin on VP > Fnatic because overpass and good odds, it's Best of One so they have a chance IMO.

Debating TSM > Fnatic as well but I'm not sure what to put on it skin wise. What $1 skins do you usually use?

Just what I have in returns from winnings.

Odah

Banned
I dunno...I kinda put a medium bet on Fnatic > VP

I know it's Overpass and VP are usually good on it but so is Fnatic and they did beat them 3 out of 3 times in the past.

You might be shocked now but I see more upset potential by CW on Dust2 :d

cresto

I'm clean out again, I cash out anything worth more than my initial bet (Usually anything $10+) and throw anything 50 cents or less on "throwaway bets".

anyways, heres what I cobbled together for tonight. Big game is the VP one for me :p

VP couldn't close last night. What makes you think overpass would be any different? I'm not comfortable with any of the odds tbh.

Odah

Banned
you guys with your underdog bets make me nervious xD but at 70-30 I think my Fnatic bet is justified going from raw statistics and previous encounters

40078c2d10.png

Xizk

"HLTV.org ‏@HLTVorg 2m2 minutes ago
.@alluCSGO will stand-in for @NiPGaming in tonight's @FACEIT League match against @Titanorg" :O :O :O :O :O :O

Xizk

"Todd Williams ‏@goanger 2m2 minutes ago
also @SkadoodleCS will be a stand in for @abE_CSGO tonight against @Cloud9gg for our @FACEIT match. Abe has class and can't play." :eek:

garath

So many interesting bets today. We'll see how they all come out. This is the first time I've had the quantity of skins to spread out my bets this much. With my luck though, they'll all lose and I'll have just a handful left.

cresto

you guys with your underdog bets make me nervious xD but at 70-30 I think my Fnatic bet is justified going from raw statistics and previous encounters

40078c2d10.png

Did you forget how fnatic beat nV on this map recently? Looked damn good. Probably will be ok. I pray for you, Odah

Ludono

"Todd Williams ‏@goanger 2m2 minutes ago
also @SkadoodleCS will be a stand in for @abE_CSGO tonight against @Cloud9gg for our @FACEIT match. Abe has class and can't play." :eek:

Is that match even on Lounge yet? Because I'd totally put some dosh on Mythic :D

Ludono

Not yet but lounge is full of matches! Will probably go up later.

Yeah there are A LOT. Threw another token bet on LGB to beat NaVi.... I feel like this could be either an underdog day or a day where I lose a bunch again...no happy medium :p

Top Bottom