• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

MayMay

Banned
5892308706.png

:// I'm scared.

Odah

Banned
DDUDUUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU

watching ScreaM's stream right now, dude can be hilarious

poor scream :c

KingKong

So what happens when NiP cant find a good replacement. Its still crazy to me that a team that went to all 4 major finals keeps trying to find a better player, like do they expect to just win every map like they did when there were no other good teams?

By that logic everyone except fnatic and EnvyUS should be constantly changing their rosters

cresto

Small bet on nV after watching the VP fnatic game. I suspect nV have a better since of how to play cobble. Probably going to lose but w/e

Odah

Banned
god damnit fking glock 18 catacombs. I think I will never get anything else out of this shitcases...

anyways, won another awp redline mw today and some stuff i placed on fnc again :3

Unfortunately i wasnt here to bet on the other games so this might be my only bet for today

Reven

god damnit fking glock 18 catacombs. I think I will never get anything else out of this shitcases...

anyways, won another awp redline mw today and some stuff i placed on fnc again :3

Unfortunately i wasnt here to bet on the other games so this might be my only bet for today

I told you it would be a catacombs Odah.

I'm thinking about changing my bet to VP just because they are doing so well against Envy.

CoolS

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Supreme Commander 2 -- MB-0DECB7E14D33B07D - Taken by Odah. 1 entrants total.
158651-rawr.jpg

t1424298658z1.png

Here you go.

Odah

Banned
Right now I think Fnatic are just bots designed to play counter strike and nothing else. I mean, do they have a life outside of tournaments? I never saw them anywhere else.

This is geting ridiclious

Xizk

So far I'm +/- 0. Lost VP,Won VP,Losing TSM and Won Property. This is why this betting method doesn't work for me :p

Avinexus

Thank you based Property. May be a small bet to a lot of you guys but its pretty good for me.

9job.png

I'm in the same boat as you. I just started and basically going all in is like only $2 worth of skins for me cause I got nothin. I've won my first 5 bets though, so I'm just betting with house money at this point.

Xizk

Allu in Pyjamas too strong. Time to kick everyone but Apex + KennyS and make a new team.

Edit: Guess D2 is back to being T-sided :D

garath

Yeah sorry bout the skills bet.... There's a reason that we both don't have returns... But I would have won some bets today if the bots were up :(

Hey. I take all the info I'm presented and make the choices. They were just bad choices today :p

It's all good. It was only spare case skins that took a dive. I was actually up for a bit.

Odah

Banned
winnings of today:
f1b91374bb.png

I'm really getting into it again :D only 15.33€ away of being in profit!

just keep calm and bet on Fnatic I guess...lol

Top Bottom