• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Avinexus

Do they take a cut of your winnings? I never noticed until now, but I've been shorted like 25-30% of my winnings the past two bets.

Lourio

54438213.jpg

My all-in bet on NAVI got me a FN Desert Eagle Blaze.

MayMay

Banned
Fuck yeah, for the first time I finally broke even and actually made a small profit.

Recovered from all my losses in less than two weeks and zhsz starting from basically nothing.

Feels good.

Edit:

Let's go.
f7e3ff4908.png

xptoxyz

Wow a great OT here, and active community thread and I somehow didn't think to look before. But maybe that's because despite playing all CS iterations from 1.5(?) very casually and for very small amounts of time, over the past month gathering some friends and playing with the ease matchmaking with at least 1 more friend chatting has made me have more interest in this version than any other before, will likely soon have more hours of GO than all others before.

Hope to make myself a frequent visitor of the thread.

cresto

Fucking hell. I tried to put a bet on property vs titan, but the god damn bots betray me. Could have made some good money back from my terrible day

Lourio

Wow a great OT here, and active community thread and I somehow didn't think to look before. But maybe that's because despite playing all CS iterations from 1.5(?) very casually and for very small amounts of time, over the past month gathering some friends and playing with the ease matchmaking with at least 1 more friend chatting has made me have more interest in this version than any other before, will likely soon have more hours of GO than all others before.

Welcome aboard :)

Rivitur

Banned

Bring your own dip.

Update on PC : installing the OS (win 8.1) via USB from a computer with vista. And no monitor.... The computer does turn on at least.

Good times :D

Xizk

I just want to know what maps they are playing on faceit! Don't want to bet blind and then seeing it's a bad map for the one I bet on.

Me and Vinka(frbrr(?)) played some faceit matches today. Arucardo was with us for the first one but we lost it RIP. Got ranked 3(out of 10) and we 8-0 the other team on cache. I got 8 kills and 0 deaths lol.They surrenderd and I ranked up to 4. Next match was on Inferno where we had a CT side of 14-1 and ended it 16-1. Still ranked 4 but it feels a bit too easy atm. Faceit feels so good compared to 64tick MM servers. I performed some sick awp flick shots.

cHinzo

This is the official Gambling Thread. The CS:GO one is in another thread.

Mokoi

Banned
Hey guys, just got back into playing CS and decided to get my first pair of gaming headphones, but I have a question which I can't find an answer to anywhere online...

I bought a USB headphone/mic set and wanted to know if I could force CS: GO (or any game for that matter) through the headphones while letting all my other sounds continue out through my speakers. I don't want to keep having to put headphones on to hear a YouTube video or music playing from iTunes while I'm not playing games. I was looking at the Sound settings in Windows and don't see any option to associate certain audio outputs with specific programs, is there a way to do this?
No idea, but why don't you just unlpug the headset and plug your speakers back in. Small hassle really. I know with realtek audio manager you can make front and real output devices play different audio streams simultaneously. Although I have never tried it.

I want to play this mirage 2.
---
So I read someone that uninstalling geoforce experience will fix stuttering some people (me) were having with 144hz monitors. I noticed this started happening recently, and was driving me insane. I can't wait to see if that fixes it.

Rivitur

Banned
It works;!!!!!!! After an hour of trying to figure out why there no image on the TV (HDMI wasn't connected to the Graphics card -_-)

Mokoi

Banned
Placed an underdog bet on Denial vs Mythic - bo1 on season - let's go!
I put my hopes and dreams in Elevate. Elige is such a sick player.

Ugly.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a skan. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mokoi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AK-47 | Vulcan (MW) -- MB-518A3FCFFBB9B5DB - Taken by haveheart. 34 entrants total.
360fx360f

t1424402040z1.png

Odah

Banned
^ are you kidding me Mokoi? This is NUTS :eek:

also thanks for Supreme Commander 2 CoolS ! :D

I have 40bucks on CLG > SKDC so if I win I will be in profit and that means I'm gonna do a giveaway aswell!

Xizk

^ are you kidding me Mokoi? This is NUTS :eek:

also thanks for Supreme Commander 2 CoolS ! :D

I have 40bucks on CLG > SKDC so if I win I will be in profit and that means I'm gonna do a giveaway aswell!

Uh oh. They are playing without Tarik tonight Odah.

Thank god C9 got a sub in and closed the game. Would have been salty to lose by N0thing getting disconnected all the time.

Odah

Banned
Uh oh. They are playing without Tarik tonight Odah.

Thank god C9 got a sub in and closed the game. Would have been salty to lose by N0thing getting disconnected all the time.

but doesn't skdc also have a standin for Ocean (virus or something like that)

edit: well i fcked up >>

hoping for the best..I mean...CLG beat nV on D2 :d

trolho

Neo Member
Haven't played in a while. Got completely crushed in Nuke by Nova-1s. I used to be Nova-4. I am unranked now.

Then heard everyone talking about betting, checked my bet history and now I feel depressed.

Am I the only one here with 60% bets lost? And when I win, it's only when I bet crap skins. lol

Top Bottom