• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Xizk

xsUooPN.jpg

The squeakiest butt. I forgot that C9 has been having DDOS issues when I placed this.

xptoxyz

Tonight's games are all over the place, let's see tomorrow.

Also is there such a thing as a season/time of the year that there are so much more games with pro teams? These weeks seem to have been kinda crazy, before and after ESL One qualifier.

Xizk

Tonight's games are all over the place, let's see tomorrow.

Also is there such a thing as a season/time of the year that there are so much more games with pro teams? These weeks seem to have been kinda crazy, before and after ESL One qualifier.

It's this year. 2015 has so many tournaments and it's only the beginning.

MayMay

Banned
I don't even know why but right after losing 30$ in the C9 - Mythic game I put another 20$ on SKDC because I was salty about Mythic not winning.

Shit, I doubt they'll make it. I made 65$ today, lost 10$ earlier, lost 30$, and might lose 20$ on the SKDC game.. Oh well.

But I don't mind, worth a shot I guess. Just gonna get the money back in a few safer bets.

If SKDC wins though I'll have immediately recovered from my earlier loss lol

Odah

Banned
are you kidding me? rip 40$

light a candle for odah :c

I was so close on getting into profit again

This will drop me back to -50 >_>

meh but atleast it's managable

butts

Just got a Stat Karambit Case Hardened FT. I don't really know how to value a case hardened so I have no idea the value of this thing. I do know that if the playside and backside were switched it would be a lot more valuable, but I don't know if this is a unique pattern or not:
http://imgur.com/a/7ezQa

Any ideas on value?

cresto

Just got a Stat Karambit Case Hardened FT. I don't really know how to value a case hardened so I have no idea the value of this thing. I do know that if the playside and backside were switched it would be a lot more valuable, but I don't know if this is a unique pattern or not:
http://imgur.com/a/7ezQa

Any ideas on value?
Holy fucking shit

Looks like you have close to 100% blue sided. I think that's huge. ST too? Jackpot.

Odah

Banned
Beginning to think that I'm going to go 3/3 underdog losses a second time tonight. Teams choking everywhere :(

I don't think CLG can win this anymore. Even with theit great T side, their CT side was too horrible to comeback.

Xizk

Ascendancy are amazing on T-side but garbage on CT. Another underdog loss on them after they got my hope up. Luckily SKDC winning put me at a slight positive tonight.

MayMay

Banned
Yesss my risky bet worked. Lost 30$ in the Mythic game, won 33$ in the SKDC game.

Phew.. so I at least came back from the loss

Odah

Banned
I need to win back the 40$ I lost over CLG. Luckily there is a Fnatic bet today

27715f85e2.jpgc

SO CLOSE GOSH DANG IT ><

Now I need to win another 50&#8364; to be in profit.

The grind is real

Gonna buy my first max bet skin now and all-in Fnatic

This should me bring back atleast half of my losses.

Odah

Banned
fuck this, I bought an AWP Asiimov WW to bet on Fnatic but forgot the 7 day trade restriction

Now I will only make 17$ :c

8f40d9d516.png

meh...could have been much more >_>

CoolS

Meanwhile, im sitting at 5bucks with 4 skins in return and I am too afraid to bet because no matter what my team seems to loose :(

I was doing pretty well before my freefall to loosing everything too. I guess not being able to keep up that much with the scene is really hurting my betting.

Odah

Banned
Meanwhile, im sitting at 5bucks with 4 skins in return and I am too afraid to bet because no matter what my team seems to loose :(

I was doing pretty well before my freefall to loosing everything too. I guess not being able to keep up that much with the scene is really hurting my betting.

Fnatic > mouz should be a pretty safe bet tho. Map is Inferno.

Clydefrog

That's it! Let's throw down!
I had the VGA connected to the MB to an old monitor and nothing came up. The connected that to the TV nothing... Then I proposed why not connect the hdmi to the Graphics card....

LOL it's okay, man. I've made stupid mistakes too.

One time, I finished building my computer and everything was ready to turn on. I did the deep breath and pressed the power button on the front of the case. Nothing happened. I flipped my shit because I thought I did everything perfectly. I thought, "oh god, I shorted something. I'm fucked. FUCK"

Turns out I hadn't flipped the switch on the PSU.

udiie

One time, I finished building my computer and everything was ready to turn on. I did the deep breath and pressed the power button on the front of the case. Nothing happened. I flipped my shit because I thought I did everything perfectly. I thought, "oh god, I shorted something. I'm fucked. FUCK"

ive done this

MayMay

Banned
I think I might skip tomorrow, in terms of betting.

All matches are either super risky 50/50 things (for me) or stuff where the odds are too weird to bet on (like the fnatic games). Not gonna drop 50$ on Fnatic to get 8$ out of it lol That'd just kill me in case mouz somehow manages to upset.

Odah

Banned
I think I might skip tomorrow, in terms of betting.

All matches are either super risky 50/50 things (for me) or stuff where the odds are too weird to bet on (like the fnatic games). Not gonna drop 50$ on Fnatic to get 8$ out of it lol That'd just kill me in case mouz somehow manages to upset.

on Season....maybe

on Inferno? No way.

oh and btw I'm confident in my allin on Inferno Fnatic cus my friend who has an inventory worth <10k€ also bet on Fnatic

curlycare

So the vanguard was extended to end of march right? I'll have to tackle at least the Dragon Lore challenges before that. Problem is I've never played it in MM and therefore I'll suck hard. Oh why didn't I play those maps when I was still silver!

This thread is bad for me, it makes me want to go do some betting but I suck at it too.

I always turn off the psu when I clean my pc, just to be safe. Of course I then always forget to turn it back on. So many heart attacks could have been avoided. &#128516;

Fucking hell, that raffle. &#128528;

Rivitur

Banned

This one is coming sooner or later : /

Top Bottom