• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Rivitur:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rivitur, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R clear sky -- MB-104EAB65153A2B9B - Taken by Horatorobor. 6 entrants total.

t1424445482z1.png

Best I can do

Rivitur

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Rivitur:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rivitur, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R clear sky -- MB-104EAB65153A2B9B - Taken by Horatorobor. 6 entrants total.

t1424445482z1.png

Repost because new page lol

cresto

Anyone betting on Titan vs nV on cache? After property stormed back to beat Titan, I feel pretty confident in my nV bet. Someone who is more seasoned, help me

Rivitur

Banned
Anyone betting on Titan vs nV on cache? After property stormed back to beat Titan, I feel pretty confident in my nV bet. Someone who is more seasoned, help me
I'd go with NV but rember that one of the main reasons that property did win was because twist shut Kenny down and made him a non factor on CT side. This made rpk and Apex step up. Expect kenny to be back today but Nv should take it somewhere around 16-12/ 16-14

Xizk

NV should take it but never know which Titan will show up lately. I don't feel like betting on any of the EU matches today. Saving my skins for the NA matches later as I feel like any of the teams in the matchups can win so will be betting on underdogs if the odds are good.

cresto

I'd go with NV but rember that one of the main reasons that property did win was because twist shut Kenny down and made him a non factor on CT side. This made rpk and Apex step up. Expect kenny to be back today but Nv should take it somewhere around 16-12/ 16-14

Maniac and Ex6tance seem like they are struggling mightily. RpK is hit or miss and Apex has been beasting. It's tough but I think nV bounce back. They lost on cobblestone twice, big deal. I still dont think they were taking the King of Majors tournament seriously. Back on schedule today and the odds are good.

Hixx

Watching Maniac yesterday was painful. Felt a bit sorry for him until I remembered I bet on Titan.

Also the football thread got closed, can this thread adopt me pls?

Hixx

Rivitur

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=152720606&postcount=4580

And then others got involved over the rest of today...

I hope the mods haven't forgotten about us peace-loving, ToS-following bros. Where else can I argue with a Bradford City fan who types like a Victorian chimney sweep would talk about the inadequacies of Kevin Friend as a professional referee?
In the football thread (NFL) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What's the number one rule in betting? Say it all together now guys and gals (possibly) never bet on a mousesports game

ESL One Cologne announced.

From Aug 22-23, separate from Gamescom, in a stadium. And $250k regardless of Valve.

The wording there is a bit misleading. Yes, we are putting up 250,000 USD for this tournament no matter what. The decision on whether this is going to be a Major or not has not been made at all though. As you know, the next Major is ESL One Katowice in March, so talks about future events will only come after that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/2wg05l/esl_one_cologne_with_250000/coqgm0o

Top Bottom