• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Shadownet

Banned
Hey anyone wanna play CS? we need 2 more for competitive. I have animlboogy, and Eziocroft with me right now.

Preferably someone between the Nova level. AK is fine too. :) Add me on Steam if you want.

MayMay

Banned
Hey anyone wanna play CS? we need 2 more for competitive. I have animlboogy, and Eziocroft with me right now.

Preferably someone between the Nova level. AK is fine too. :) Add me on Steam if you want.

Pretending we don't have everyone in here on our friendslist already anyways lol

Reven

I'm so salty about that Fnatic match on Inferno. That was as sure as a sure thing has ever been. Bet my favorite awp an ak on it.
Safari Mesh AWP and Predator AK lawl

Xizk

I'm so salty about that Fnatic match on Inferno. That was as sure as a sure thing has ever been. Bet my favorite awp an ak on it.
Safari Mesh AWP and Predator AK lawl

There are no sure fire bo1. Don't bet on those kinds of odds as it's not worth it as you noticed. You risk losing so much for so little. Better to spread out that amount on many bets as you will risk less for more.

Lourio

There are no sure fire bo1. Don't bet on those kinds of odds as it's not worth it as you noticed. You risk losing so much for so little. Better to spread out that amount on many bets as you will risk less for more.

After losing almost 400 in value - I think I have..

Probably not

udiie

update? no tec9 nerf :(
SPECTATING
In the spectator panel, if one of the players has a knife as their only and primary weapon, the appropriate knife icon will now show.
Fixed some icon visibility issues in the spectator panel.
Fixed GOTV camera sticking on followed smokes if the thrower died when following.

LINUX
"Play Audio When Game In Background" now works on Linux (found in the Audio Options).

MISC
Fixed all links to Steam Market to use market tags.
Message boxes now support longer strings.
Replaced 'Just Trolling' sticker.

MAPS
Cache
Fixed a pixel-walk bug.

Season
ICsbBlf.jpg

Allowed players to boost onto upper A.
Fixed an issue with flashbangs by squeaky door.
Slowed down fan spinning speed in vents.
Improved FPS by B bombsite.
Fixed some clipping issues.
Fixed some bomb stuck spots.
Fixed an issue with CT spawn points being too close together.
Fixed some pixel-walking issues.

Cobblestone
Fixed some exploits and unintended boosts.
Further optimizations.

MayMay

Banned
C9 playing 4v5... ahahaaha

Edit: Lunatik is so bad they let C9 take a round T side Nuke with only 4 players..

Edit2: shit their 5th is back

Edit3: It's over? Did C9 forfeit? I had it on muted.

MayMay

Banned
I hope they wont take the skins back in case that was a mistake lol

Edit: Yeah, looks like they're trying to return them. They disabled betting and the item draft is still in progress. r/csgobetting is going apeshit about the draft lol

xptoxyz

Is there any good place to see map changes with screens/comparison, such as for today's update of Season?(mostly the things like new boost spots and not so much eliminating exploits)

Odah

Banned
wait...so they returned skins in the C9 vs. Lunatik game? Oh wow cus I was so salty just waking up seing that they won...I wanted to go all in on them yesteday but then i decided not to xD

halp

atleast Liquid won me some nice skins

edit: wrf is going on on lounge

MayMay

Banned
wait...so they returned skins in the C9 vs. Lunatik game? Oh wow cus I was so salty just waking up seing that they won...I wanted to go all in on them yesteday but then i decided not to xD

halp

atleast Liquid won me some nice skins

They're intending to return them. All bets are frozen atm until the EU CSGL admins come online because the US admin is unable to remove the draft lol

Avinexus

wait...so does that mean my Liquid bet will be returned too?

No, pretty sure that just means the draft for the C9 game is going to be reverted. They are just making sure nobody can bet with any skins they might have from that match.

I don't really want to sell it but i don't want to be bugged by a bunch of hackers and scammers

how much would it sell for though? it seems like it goes for more than the marketplace limit.

soultron

Banned
I will trade you my Damascus Gut Knife for it.

That would be a good deal for you if I had 23 Damascus Gut Knives for your 1 Doppler M9 Bayonet.

soultron

Banned
I need to get a knife. I could have had 2 but the cash money was too tempting.
I fell into some extra cash a few weeks ago and finally just sprung for one outright. Dropped $130 on a virtual item in a video game oh god why what am i doing with my life help me gabe please oh god hel

p me

Odah

Banned
I mean if there was a way to sell it without worrying about scams i probably would. what's the real world money value of it? like $700?

700 keys is about 1500-1600$ but I am not sure if it's worth that much. Just check on the link above and look for someone who sells the same knife as you.

you can try selling it on OPskins

soultron

Banned
I'm no expert in trading things, or staying safe, but I'd really advise against a direct for-cash ("for-cash" as in, not selling it on the Marketplace, but doing a trade after someone sends you PayPal dollars.) sale of that knife.

I'd guess that trading down (say someone offers you 3 lesser value -- but still high value -- knives and a tonne of keys) and repeating the process, until all you have is keys, would be safe. Then try to cash out on batches of keys at a time by doing for-cash transactions/sales, at close to the price Valve charges for the keys, but at a slight discount. You want to make it so the discount is less than what you'd lose (due to Valve's processing cut/fees) selling the keys on the Marketplace, however.

I dunno. That's how I'd do it. Seems like it mitigates a lot of risks, although it'd take much longer to collect most of the value on the knife.

Top Bottom