• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
Titan getting a stand in... Oh boy
just....don't...
I'm sure you'll be back on top in no time m8. Any other bets for today? And remember that if the odds are that high for a game where both teams are high tier then the bet isn't worth it because chances are you can make the same bet with the same odds on a tier 2 team vs an unknown team and get a certain victory.

Odah

Banned
59c7799ef4.jpg

Thank you mouz for throwing me off the cliff.

Thank you I really appreciate it.

THANKS GOD I wasn't able to bet my AWP Asiimov on that game. -.-

I was 15€ away of being in Profit again.

Now i need 150€

I, dunno xD

Odah

Banned
cHinzo truly is a betting god

he bet on the wrong mouz game ^^"

f392298c01.jpgc

THANK YOU ALMIGHTY LORD GABEN ;_;

I will never bet this skin away, never. No matter how good the odds look. No matter how "safe" a bet is. This will be my fall back skin.

cresto

he bet on the wrong mouz game ^^"

f392298c01.jpgc

THANK YOU ALMIGHTY LORD GABEN ;_;

I will never bet this skin away, never. No matter how good the odds look. No matter how "safe" a bet is. This will be my fall back skin.

SS this because we will need to hold Odah to it

Odah

Banned
Sigh... Odah WHYYYY

Seriously 91% odds barely give you any pay out anyway, and it's a Bo1! Anything could happen :p

I followed a friend of mine who usually is always right with his bets. He lost 720$ today too. (which isnt much for him tho since he has like 100-200 asiimovs)

Odah

Banned
I am not going to bet it away. Never :c

Even if this means that I'm gonna have to bet with 50c skins (which I don't have to luckily).

I still can make this. I was at -270€ ...okay it kicked me back to -150€ but it is still manageable. I sitll have the bank.

udiie

i called this titan upset last night. why didnt i bet :'(
also mayhem i hope you listened to me and didnt all in on fnatic for that loss.

cresto

People always say Overpass and Cobble should be out, but Nuke...man I think that needs an overhaul a la Train.

I actually think Valve has made cobble playable again. Overpass is better, but the rotates are still too quick. I enjoy those maps over Nuke. It's just too difficult to take bomb sites

I actually think Valve has made cobble playable again. Overpass is better, but the rotates are still too quick. I enjoy those maps over Nuke. It's just too difficult to take bomb sites

Agreed. I don't understand why Valve hasn't taken it out of the regular rotation like they did with train.

Agreed. I don't understand why Valve hasn't taken it out of the regular rotation like they did with train.

They might do it after this. They obviously want Overpass and Cobble to stay, otherwise they wouldn't bother with the changes. People have been wanting Season to get in, I don't know how Train has been doing in terms of feedback, but if well, it'll get in eventually (they didn't revamp it for nothing). If the pool stays at 7, then at least one map has to make room for either of those two. As I said Overpass and Cobble seem to be staying, can't see Dust 2, Inferno, Cache or Mirage getting dropped, so....?

I dunno lol

cresto

They might do it after this. They obviously want Overpass and Cobble to stay, otherwise they wouldn't bother with the changes. People have been wanting Season to get in, I don't know how Train has been doing in terms of feedback, but if well, it'll get in eventually (they didn't revamp it for nothing). If the pool stays at 7, then at least one map has to make room for either of those two. As I said Overpass and Cobble seem to be staying, can't see Dust 2, Inferno, Cache or Mirage getting dropped, so....?

I dunno lol

I'd like to see it replaced with the new Train or Season. After watching cobble and playing it, I think it's more balanced, albeit still CT sided, than something like Nuke.

Overdoziz

Banned
There was actually someone on Reddit working on a new version of Nuke that supposedly will perform better and will see some layout changes. Maybe it'll end up being a superior version?

Overdoziz

Banned
Nah, the T's just need to have a way to spot people on the rafters while being in hut. Also the CTs shouldn't be able to spot the legs of Ts in hut either imo. Gives way too big of an advantage.
I don't know, CT only really have to look in one area when defending while Ts have to check a million different spots to clear the room when attacking. I think reducing the rafters to at most just the CT facing side of the room would make it a lot more manageable for Ts.

Top Bottom