• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

soultron

Banned
It's an improvement. You should get esea so we can pug and I won't feel so bad about losing ;P

I'm slowly starting to crawl towards playing PUG/league stuff. My buddy from work got me into FACEIT this week and it seems pretty cool. If I ever get ESEA, I will definitely play with you!

Death match 25-20!!!! First match playing like this:
Eih3uPT.jpg

Spot staring at my crotch!

I'm so glad I'm not the only person stuck playing like this. I'm at my mothers house in Florida and playing CS like this has already deranked me once. Though I at least have my mouse on a book with a mousepad.

Mokoi

Banned
Death match 25-20!!!! First match playing like this:
http://i.imgur.com/Eih3uPT.jpg
Spot staring at my crotch!
I actually like that keyboard a lot. Use it at work.
This video looks weird. I've sent it to the VAC committee.
I'm slowly starting to crawl towards playing PUG/league stuff. My buddy from work got me into FACEIT this week and it seems pretty cool. If I ever get ESEA, I will definitely play with you!
.stats
.stats
.stats

Mokoi

Banned
I gotta walk away from this game for a bit. Talked with a friend who noticed I sound absolutely miserable when I'm in-game. I also had an a-ha moment when switching from Evolve to CS with Sajjaja, who noticed that we went from joking and having fun to a gloom creeping into the tone as soon as the CS match started.

I'm gonna play some RPGs. I had 10x more fun binging on Dragonfall than using that time for CS this week, so I'll mine that sort of thing until playing CS sounds like a fun idea again.
RIP, and play some dying light. I find it to be pretty fun.

udiie

I added you as well. Faceit isn't the best, but I do think its better than cevo for a free option. I care very little about faceit so nbd if you arent good ;P

im between nova and mg ranks
i like faceit just based on the fact that everyone wants to win and is there to play

Hixx

EU matchmaking not working properly? Endless cycle of "searching for players" then "confirming match". Given up after 15 mins.

Clydefrog

A friend borrowed me his account, silver 1, they use crouch like shift, one game I had over 100 point and 40 kills they are really bad.

I remember one game where our group of four double AK's got matched up against these guys who were really, really bad. But they weren’t calling us cheaters or screaming at us in chat. You could tell they kept trying (rushing sites, throwing
horrible
nades and things like that). I actually started to feel bad when I would kill them. At the end of the game, their ranks were all silver except for one double AK. They were like “good game! We’re all friends in real life and just looking to play this together to get better”

I was like omg :>

cHinzo

Russians have the best servers AND players. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Dust2 also confirmed GOAT, while Cache gets thrown out of the official map pool in 2016.

Rivitur

Banned
2nd game and im already pissed lol dropped a 30 bomb but the other guy dropped 50 and 1v2 clutched to get the win... I think im almost ready to play with you guys! also some kid got a 7 day cool down for playfully shooting some guy.
039C04ED2994D98B7B83C2F276B00AEA55F94104

MayMay

Banned
Had some good matches today, earlier with Divius, Odah and haveheart (Hey - we won on Workout!) and then right now with Overdoziz, Bagel, Crazy maniac and cHinzo (Was fun, we kinda just fucked around and got a win, a loss and a tie lol). We ended up playing on Russian servers because the EU matchmaking was broken.

Russians have the best servers AND players. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Dust2 also confirmed GOAT, while Cache gets thrown out of the official map pool in 2016.

No way :p

2nd game and im already pissed lol dropped a 30 bomb but the other guy dropped 50 and 1v2 clutched to get the win... I think im almost ready to play with you guys! also some kid got a 7 day cool down for playfully shooting some guy.

Id pay money to play against Silver 1s ahaha

MayMay

Banned
Opened a case, got an M4A4 | 龍王 (Dragon King) FT which is worth like 6€. It's no knife, but it'll come in handy during my bets so I guess.. yay. If my luck in bets continues ima give some nice stuff away in here soon.

But I be top fragging : (

Does that not matter? If it doesn't then I have some kids to track down on the web and one guy who refused to use his gun.

It doesn't. All that matters if round wins/losses and MVPs (which is why you can sometimes rank up on a tie as well). Personal performance doesn't really factor into the MM rank - which sucks.

ironmang

So did I, and I managed to fight my way out of that hell. It's possible lol

Ya when I made the jump from 1.6 to GO I would add anybody that had a mic and seemed like a decent person. Had no idea how the ranks worked and with my group of silver 1-2 friends I ended up getting placed around silver 4. That was about a year ago. Been LEM/Supreme constantly since fall when I got a decent setup.

Ludono

039C04ED2994D98B7B83C2F276B00AEA55F94104

Holy.... SILVERS ONES EXIST? AND THAT MANY OF THEM?

udiie

i mean just look at riv's screenshot above of end of match results. smurfing is a huge problem and unless you try an external client you'll never escape it
plus, that way you wouldnt get a competitive match limiter

cHinzo

But I be top fragging : (

Does that not matter? If it doesn't then I have some kids to track down on the web and one guy who refused to use his gun.
Nope, but if u keep fragging like this consistently, u gonna win ur games and climb up anyway. Just need to play more games.

Top Bottom