• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Ludono

r u really spunj?

Y0ob.jpg

cHinzo

My theory is that the reason why some people do it is because they're more focused on spotting the enemy than worrying about their aim. Their thinking that they should first see the enemy, aim, and shoot. Thus the reason why they aim at the floor. With experience, you learn to aim at the most common spots. Crosshair placement helps with this part significantly. And I reckon it would teach those players that pre-aiming spots is a much better idea than See The Enemy > Aim > Shoot.

Those people are just practicing flick shots in a real game. :D

Rivitur

Banned
Up to level 4!!!

And guys I love the nip bet! Fnatic on Mirage!? Please!
Nip still has Allu as a standin and allus awp is really good on mirage. Fntaic are quickly becoming worse at mirage IMO.

MayMay

Banned
NiP or nV on Mirage? Id say NiP because nV probably cant come back as hard as fnatic.. Also they've been playing like SHIT lately.

Kinda wanna put 50$ on NiP even tho I just lost some skins thanks to them lol

Edit:

9cb231f16b.png

If I lose all those bets Ill be at the bottom again

NiP or nV on Mirage? Id say NiP because nV probably cant come back as hard as fnatic.. Also they've been playing like SHIT lately.

Kinda wanna put 50$ on NiP even tho I just lost some skins thanks to them lol

Edit:

9cb231f16b.png

If I lose all those bets Ill be at the bottom again

I look forward to hearing you cry on mumble later.

MayMay

Banned
I look forward to hearing you cry on mumble later.

If I lose NiP vs nV (which looks very likely) and win fnatic vs VP all is gonna be good. If it's gonna be the opposite, meh.. I can live with that. Risky bets and all. Only gonna lose a small amount.

If I lose both big bets, Ill still have enough to re-earn everything.. so its not that bad!

I shouldnt have bet this big though haha. I was skyping with some friends and playing CS at the same time and then got my bets in without thinking because I was almost too late.

MayMay

Banned
Cant believe nV is wiping the floor with NiP atm.. Oh well, their slump had to end at some point lol I even said I was gonna bet on nV earlier but changed bet last second. Wrong call.

MayMay

Banned
fnatic won. So all in all I only lost 5$ (2$ if myXMG wins their BO3 lol).

Worth it, imo. Risky - but it would've been a big payout if I won both bets. Now I just won 1 of 2 big bets and lost a tiny bit (instead of 55$). Risk Reward blablabla

Top Bottom