• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Mokoi

Banned
If you seem to be going through a slump I recommend yall try changing your crosshair. For the time being it seems to have worked for me.

I don't mind the caring, but i do mind the immature and disgusting fucking attitudes that so many of them have

Caring is fine. The problem is games like yesterday where we lose one round on T side Mirage, UP SIX ROUNDS STILL, and two guys start raging that me and another guy didn't push A site quick enough for their liking. They proceeded to just whine non stop about it for 4 more rounds because the other guy had the audacity to defend his delayed play.

They turned a single round loss (where we still got A site control btw) into a 6 round bitchfest that ruined the team morale. I had no desire to help them out after that and just muted the one guy. That's before the 3 straight games of straight up trolling I got yesterday. I understand that "Just play on CEVO/Faceit/Whatever" is the usual response to this. It just seems like a cop out. I shouldn't have to seek out third party services to try and filter out cheaters and griefers. The way Valve handles CS is disgusting.

udiie

lol
RvYitsw.png

Rivitur

Banned
2 games 2 wins had my first ace and a 35-10 preformance... Against these so called silver 1's :(

How does face it work? Can I play even though I'm on cool down? I assume it just puts you in a random server and uses stats that have nothing to do with valve?

MayMay

Banned
2 games 2 wins had my first ace and a 35-10 preformance... Against these so called silver 1's :(

How does face it work? Can I play even though I'm on cool down? I assume it just puts you in a random server and uses stats that have nothing to do with valve?

Yeap, its an alternative matchmaking system - so everything related to Valve MM (including cooldowns) does not affect that.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Mirage 2 looks super huge and clustered and complicated

Hixx

Playing Mirage, it's my jam. I love it. Three rounds in I'm getting accused of wallhacking. Anyway we fucking stomp them 11-2 as T. Still calling hacks etc.

One of them turns an aimbot on. Gets 50 kills, they win 16-13. How can they be so brazen? Like I checked his Steam profile and he has dozens of chat logs on his page showing off people raging at his hacks. How the fuck is he not banned?

Just like to point out this is in silvers/low gold novas as well. Hacking and being that rank must be tragic.

Rivitur

Banned
Got my face it rank... 3 :( still got a long way to go.
After my team forced me to forfeit.

2 round after the forfeit it was a 3v5 and I aced them with the awp but no time on that damn bomb... Can I still get the vod to that or is that gone because of the forfeit?

Haroon

Just watched him play for a few minutes on Mirage. Whats up with people using super low resolution?

It makes the models bigger, and that makes it easier to see them at long distances. It also makes it easier for you to aim at them since the models are bigger on your monitor due to the low resolution. In addition to that, some players have been using the same resolution for several years, and changing it would require them to readjust their sensitivity, zoom sensitivity, and possibly mouse CPI/DPI.

Edit: Two more days Mokoi. Two more.

impact

Banned
I just did a ESEA and ended up with a GAFer on my team today

We even ended up winning while being down 4v5 at one point

Mokoi

Banned
1 tapping with the ak is some straight up bullshit. Was right behind a dude with the crosshair right on the head, but nope first shot was a miss. Thankfully I didn't die. lol

ChrisW

my god smurfs are ruining this game for me, I can't go one game without playing against someone who is usually Global or MGE, i've gone 5 solo-que games without a win now =\ guys running round dropping 40-12

Divius

I don't get why people who have over 300 hours in this game still aim the floor when they run around. There's nothing down there.

Haroon

I don't get why people who have over 300 hours in this game still aim the floor when they run around. There's nothing down there.

My theory is that the reason why some people do it is because they're more focused on spotting the enemy than worrying about their aim. Their thinking that they should first see the enemy, aim, and shoot. Thus the reason why they aim at the floor. With experience, you learn to aim at the most common spots. Crosshair placement helps with this part significantly. And I reckon it would teach those players that pre-aiming spots is a much better idea than See The Enemy > Aim > Shoot.

Ludono!

Top Bottom