• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

MayMay

Banned
Thanks for telling me to bet on NV over NiP Mayhem. And yes, deagle = best gun

:/

I shouldnt have changed my bet to NiP last second. Man.. never change bets -- ever lol

Edit: I think Ill skip all NA bets today. Lost 5$ but I sure as hell wont try to earn them back with bets I dont feel comfortable with. It's all BO3s so it could go either way, except the C9 game but.. no thanks.

Reven

:/
I think Ill skip all NA bets today. Lost 5$ but I sure as hell wont try to earn them back with bets I dont feel comfortable with. It's all BO3s so it could go either way, except the C9 game but.. no thanks.

Same, was thinking about betting on Mythic vs Denial but could not make my mind up either way.

Ludono

I'm stockpiling skins to bet on Katowice. Currently at 3 AK Redlines that I'll definitely use, though I have 2 Wasteland Rebels I could potentially toss in if I'm feeling adventurous.

Glad I passed on that NiP bet. Sorry guys :(

MayMay

Banned
W00t, I legitemately planned to bet on nV but got last minute doubts, so I switched my bet - turned out to be a bad call lol. That aint oddswaying lol

Opened 4 cases, and got this. Been a pretty good day, when it comes to skins.

E03FBF4DF92CD343A5610A1D14FB11710AAEF569

Rivitur

Banned
W00t, I legitemately planned to bet on nV but got last minute doubts, so I switched my bet - turned out to be a bad call lol. That aint oddswaying lol
That's what they Oddsway! (Play on words for "All Say" get it? Huh do ya? Huh?)

I'll just let the door hit my bum on the way out.

Ludono

Put the last few skins I had left in my Lounge inventory onto CLG > C9, only a few dollars so no biggie, maybe I can build up some bank before Katowice on Lounge as well though :D

Odah

Banned
Because you can risk less for the same payout as a big bet on the favorite?

Also glad to see you on the up and up again

Until you All-In again ;D

true that!

yeah, only -150€ away of being in profit again :D

I was so close already >_>

no more all-ins until i made it

Divius

If I had a car (or a ride there and back) and could get work off on Saturday (which I probably could) I might go. Probably would be pretty awesome.

MayMay

Banned
I'll most likely go, mainly because I'm in Cologne every day anyways - due to College/University. Hope to see a bunch of CSGAF people there.

I doubt getting the 200€ ticket is worth it. Free Drinks and Food are useless, you can just go and bring something. Goodie bag? Meh. Signing Sessions? Would be cool to get a signature by kennyS but it's really not necessary. It's aloooot of money and imo not worth it.

Ludono

I'll most likely go, mainly because I'm in Cologne every day anyways - due to College/University. Hope to see a bunch of CSGAF people there.

I doubt getting the 200€ ticket is worth it. Free Drinks and Food are useless, you can just go and bring something. Goodie bag? Meh. Signing Sessions? Would be cool to get a signature by kennyS but it's really not necessary. It's aloooot of money and imo not worth it.

I will try my hardest to make it, GAF meet up would be sweeeet.

EDIT: Yeah cheap ticket it is! SHIPPING IS 34 EUROS WTF

I wanna goooo

Doooo itttttt

MayMay

Banned
EDIT: Yeah cheap ticket it is! SHIPPING IS 34 EUROS WTF

Worldwide shipping seems expensive, yeah. Isn't there an option to print the ticket? I know Eventim sometimes does that, but not sure if it's possible in this case.

EDIT: If you guys have any sweet cliperinos I could use for a montage could you send them to me via PM? :)

Definitely gonna check for some sickkkkk playyysss when I'm home later today lol

Ludono

Worldwide shipping seems expensive, yeah. Isn't there an option to print the ticket? I know Eventim sometimes does that, but not sure if it's possible in this case.

Yeah, I was going to ship it to my family in Germany but printing is available...charge you 2.50 for it lol

EDIT: If you guys have any sweet cliperinos I could use for a montage could you send them to me via PM? :)

Wunder

Yeah, I was going to ship it to my family in Germany but printing is available...charge you 2.50 for it lol

oo i'll send you something later

Top Bottom