• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Ive been playing every night for the last week or so, this game is so fucking amazing.

I had a really nice match with some good teamwork. Actually was able to AWP pretty decently too, I usually am real bad with it.

I'm getting anxious even thinking about trying to sell/trade this M9 Doppler that dropped. It seems like there are a lot of scammers out there and a long road to getting it converted to keys even.

It sure is pretty and gets me attention in matchmaking though, lol.

Trust nobody, they just want your precious.

My_precious_gollum_lord_or_the_rings_oh_yes_mine_all_mine_go_away.gif

Ludono

Something about Kabum releasing their CS:GO team? But they JUST qualified for Katowice!

Please correct me if I'm wrong...?

Because you can't purchase them anymore.

Yeah but there's no point to having it when the operation is over is there? And it was $2.99 like a week ago now it's $13+.... I don't understand people

EDIT:

Who else loves when casters still call it "Colt" and "Clarion"? I used to do that in the early days of GO but I've gotten used to their GO names now haha

Rivitur

Banned
Something about Kabum releasing their CS:GO team? But they JUST qualified for Katowice!

Please correct me if I'm wrong...?
Yeah the rumor from a few days ago is iBP is going to pick them up as they were watching them at the X games.

From what I understand is they will get to go to more tournaments if it does happen and they will get paid of course.

Edit: Yeah they're gone! http://www.gosugamers.net/counterstrike/news/30038-kabum-parts-ways-with-cs-go-roster

MYbe it wont be iBP but Keys stars 0.o

Next Operation starts 2nd week of March, I believe. That's why they (Valve) are not selling the passes on the main menu anymore.
I think the next operation starts in April. I believe Vanguard is going until the end of March.
http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2015/02/11406/
Great news for all Operation Vanguard fans!

We’re extending the operation until the end of March, so everyone still has a chance to enjoy all of the Operation Vanguard maps and missions.

Want to pick up an Operation Vanguard pass? They’re currently half-price, and passes will no longer be sold after the end of this week.

MayMay

Banned
i moved the mouse and clicked but no one died.

I own BF4 now and I'm going to go be pro at that.

Shiet, add me on Origin. It's not Mayhem there tho, it's EzioCroft.

Redownloaded the game a few weeks ago, so Id be up to play sometime.

Shadownet

Banned
Whenever I think about buying a knife. I just remember how shitty the servers are, the amount of smurfs and hackers. And I'm just like. Yep, not going to give Valve more useless skins money.

Good detergent.

MayMay

Banned
Where's the fun in that? lol

Ill probably buy a knife soon, but I am not going to spend any of my personal money on it - because that's ridiculous. All just bet winnings.

Ludono

Guys Overdoziz and I just had the most epic Counter-Strike experience of our lives.

A cooperative hostage rescue mission that reminded me of Call of Duty complete with car chases, slo-mo breech and clears, helicoptors you have to shoot down and EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE.

MayMay

Banned
Looooool oh god I played one of those Coop maps with udiie, phantomspiker, mokoi and shadownet a few days ago.

Fucking hilarious

Xizk

I feel like I'm getting quite good at betting on NA matches. Got 2/2 right which were Elevate and CLG. Also knew that C9 would have it easy but the odds were too high to make it worth betting.

Xizk

Seen a lot of mentions of opskins lately but going to wait a while and see if it's reputable enough to start using. Would be nice to sell off skins without getting scammed. It's also against Valve's TOS so they might get a C&D letter.

cresto

Seen a lot of mentions of opskins lately but going to wait a while and see if it's reputable enough to start using. Would be nice to sell off skins without getting scammed. It's also against Valve's TOS so they might get a C&D letter.

I have yet to sell anything (because I have little of worth) but I was able to buy two skins for about 10-20% less than the steam market place. It shows you the steam market place value under the value they want to get for it. Kinda nice

Shadownet

Banned
Just took a look at opskins. Nice selection. How much would you guys be willing to spend on one? Like max amount. And which knife?

I wonder which one is undervalued I can get for cheaper right now.

Lourio

Just took a look at opskins. Nice selection. How much would you guys be willing to spend on one? Like max amount. And which knife?

I wonder which one is undervalued I can get for cheaper right now.

There's a case hardened butterfly knife that caught my eye. Almost $60/70 cheaper than the marketplace.

I would've much preferred to pay via Paypal instead of buying their credits and using those credits to purchase the item. Bah.

Xizk

"Some interesting people have messaged me" - Hiko on stream just now. NA shuffle or international team?

He talked about if he's coming back to pro CS.

Ludono

There's a case hardened butterfly knife that caught my eye. Almost $60/70 cheaper than the marketplace.

I would've much preferred to pay via Paypal instead of buying their credits and using those credits to purchase the item. Bah.

I'm sure there is a legal reason for them doing it......

From what I've seen from Allu, he's great. However, NiP has been going through AWPers like candy, so who knows how long he'll stay on the team.

Top Bottom