• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

cHinzo

Welp, A51 kicked summit out of their team https://twitter.com/summit1g/status/570312232304820224

Replaced him with juv3nile, who seems like a worse player to me.

Summit was the best player they had, shame. They were never good, but now they're even worse lol.

Don't really care much for A51 anyway, because they're not a serious team, practicing and playing to win. Too bad for Summit though, he is a great fragger and imo one of the better NA players, since he plays like CS 7~8 hours a day. I hope a team picks him up and he can combine it with his streaming schedule.

cresto

I wonder if its a personality issue with summit. Could we realistically seem him on a team with hike, ska and maybe desi? Probably not. Streaming is too lucrative for summit

udiie

XqiRMpc.jpg
udiie's baseless predictions for tonight. rip skins probably

MayMay

Banned
I wonder if its a personality issue with summit. Could we realistically seem him on a team with hike, ska and maybe desi? Probably not. Streaming is too lucrative for summit

Yea he mentioned on his stream that A51 released him because they actually want to practice now, and that won't work with summits stream schedule.

Xizk

Aw yiss NA matches starting soon. Let's see if I can keep my profit streak going or if I lose a bit. I have around 40 bux I'm putting on matches tonight.

impact

Banned
Sorry for throwing last night. Me and Mokoi were trying out for IBP.

Funny how mg1 mm has better players than esea though

Ludono

I gave in to the temptation. (Shout out to Omega and Ludono for helping me pick one, they were super helpful.) Ludono is my Slaughterbro. The man has good taste.

Huntsman Slaughter (MW) look FN really.

Looks good man! Somehow better looking in-game than when inspecting.

Anyone else wanna join #TeamSlaughter?

We've got cookies!

Xizk

Elevate sucks at choosing maps. They chose Nuke and their T-side sucked and then they went for Overpass and surprise they suck on T.

Xizk

Lost a bit tonight as Elevate let me down. CLG seems to be back on point and they had no dog problems so I wonder if they have fixed their issues?

Shadownet

Banned
i said i would never open cases, just opened 7 phoenix cases :/

i did get an awp asiimov though
Unless prices for those went down. I think you at least broke even right?

Trust me. If you want something. Just save your money and buy it. Don't gamble on opening cases. 8/10 times it never ends well.

Wunder

just played a bizarre game where someone seemed to have a lag switch. Server crapped out for everyone except him at the most key moments, and net graph didnt say anything during the whole thing.

udiie

just tried it but i dont think it preserves the 60fps, and it seems to degrade the quality alot from my encoded source, oh well im a total moron when it comes to video capture

those clips still come up as 60fps on youtube, looked pretty good too
nice play on cobblestone btw

Odah

Banned
Whats more profitable now? Trading for skins and selling those or selling directly on OPSkins?

I'm not sure, I think OPskins cus there you can often find skins which are half of the steam market price and if you buy a premium membership you have to pay no 15% cut towards the site (but its expensive :c)

also I'm glad I didn't bet on any NA match tonight. No underdog won. THIS IS MADNESS

impact

Banned
If that was you throwing, then please give me some of your skills..
Not steel AWPing tier throwing but I was missing all my shots, changing aspect ratio every other round and just generally getting outplayed by accounts with 13 hours played. I dunno if they were cheating but i don't know how players that good can even have an account ranked that low. Trying to lose on my smurf and it's stuck in DMG hell.

Went on esea and I think we lost once in 4 matches? Playing the game on client is so different from mm. I downloaded cevo, might as well give that a shot.

udiie

getting outplayed by accounts with 13 hours played. I dunno if they were cheating but i don't know how players that good can even have an account ranked that low.

i was making this case in that "wtf is this matchmaking cooldown" thread and yet supposedly i was unskilled for thinking people are hacking more often than we think
this is why i only post in this thread.

udiie wins. his knife is now so terrible that it is indeed awesome. :|
im glad you've come around

Odah

Banned
OPskins is (right now) a pretty good way to make flip profits. I managed to increase my value from 2.50 to 5.80$ already just by buying and re-selling guns

K.Sabot

buying and selling skins since a few days there already. Haven't tried the "cash out" function yet tho.

But as of now I heard no complaints about the site

Well tell the thread how it goes when you try to cash out, sounds very interesting to me.

MayMay

Banned
Didn't care alot about my rank in the past few days, so I deranked a bit doing stupid shit and having fun. Might try to rank up again at the weekend...
Even though it's alot less stressful if you don't really care about the MM rank.

FaceIt kinda sucks, so many forfeits.

Is there a trial for ESEA or something? Really want to try it out, but I don't feel like paying right away.

click the part i circled

I didn't know you could do that on the Desktop website as well. Mind = Blown.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Didn't care alot about my rank in the past few days, so I deranked a bit doing stupid shit and having fun. Might try to rank up again at the weekend...
Even though it's alot less stressful if you don't really care about the MM rank.

FaceIt kinda sucks, so many forfeits.

Is there a trial for ESEA or something? Really want to try it out, but I don't feel like paying right away.

I didn't know you could do that on the Desktop website as well. Mind = Blown.

I'll pm you my 1 week trial code

Shadownet

Banned
ESEA isn't perfect either

second player on their team a couple days later....

Then we played them again without their cheater and the outcome was expected

Disgusting...

Btw have any of you managed to sell anything like a knife of an expensive skin and got real life money?

It seem like there are no reliable way to do that without getting scammed. Like for example, if I wanna sell my knife. The buyer might do a charge back and get his money back on Paypal after he get the item.

Sure you can sell skins on Opskins but they take 15% from you. Is there really no way to get real money without a middle man that get a big ass cut?

MayMay

Banned
I'll pm you my 1 week trial code

You're a hero, thank you!

Disgusting...

Btw have any of you managed to sell anything like a knife of an expensive skin and got real life money?

It seem like there are no reliable way to do that without getting scammed. Like for example, if I wanna sell my knife. The buyer might do a charge back and get his money back on Paypal after he get the item.

Sure you can sell skins on Opskins but they take 15% from you. Is there really no way to get real money without a middle man that get a big ass cut?

You could convert the item into keys (with some trading) and then sell the keys to.. well.. sellers that have a good rep and aren't scammers. There's always a risk but this is a way to minimize it. That's why websites like http://steamrep.com/ exist.

Ludono

buying and selling skins since a few days there already. Haven't tried the "cash out" function yet tho.

But as of now I heard no complaints about the site

I don't really want to get into that site, doesn't really seem like you'll be getting much of a "deal" due to the same reason as the Steam Marketplace... flippers like you Odah :p

Nothing against you, it's a smart tactic to make easy money, just starting why I probably won't use the site :)

They're backed by some big orgs so I'm pretty sure they're legit...or at least as legit as CSGOlounge lol

Lourio

Yeah the rumor from a few days ago is iBP is going to pick them up as they were watching them at the X games.

From what I understand is they will get to go to more tournaments if it does happen and they will get paid of course.

Edit: Yeah they're gone! http://www.gosugamers.net/counterstrike/news/30038-kabum-parts-ways-with-cs-go-roster

MYbe it wont be iBP but Keys stars 0.o

Confirmed.

ex-KaBuM sign-ed up by Keyd Stars who's sponsored by the biggest telecommunication company in Brazil.

http://www.hltv.org/n/14334

Good stuff, they'll get to bootcamp a week before ESL in Europe. And their logo is pretty cool looking too.

Top Bottom