• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

haveheart

Banned
I'm the Nuke prediction master!

I bet on TSM, Mouz and TSM all winning on Nuke :3

and they did!

well TSM WOULD HAVE won if the game didn't get postponed >.>

9a368abc3e.png

Would you be interested in doing betting predicitons? :3

It seems you've got a pretty good sense for bets.

Xizk

Some good underdog bets tonight if odds stay. Was going to bet on Ascendancy but the odds went up :( Skipping it but I put a small on c9 as the odds are really nice.

udiie

normally i would do the same, but i cant see lucky holding his own, as well as elevate just let me down so hard yesterday. of course, as the laws of csgl work, I will just lose all bets anyway

Mokoi

Banned
First ESEA match, really impressed that my team actually communicated well and played strats etc. That was amazing. Like, really damn refreshing and I enjoyed it alot.

I didn't do a very great job though, just as expected my team ended up kinda toxic - and I was kinda nervous. So more often than not I'd find myself in a clutch situation that I'd totally mess up because of that.

Oh well, I'll get used to it. Definitely gonna play some more matches this week.
Why you scared. You must believe you're da best. I'm da best, and I play the best.

Betting against C9 on both matches tonight, don't even care.
All in I assume because that is the only way to bet.

MayMay

Banned
GabeN really doesn't like me. Spent a big chunk of my day putting up with weird russians in matchmaking and won 4 games in a row (big wins too, not close ones) --> No rank up. RIP. Soloqueue is painful. I did really well too :(

Why you scared. You must believe you're da best. I'm da best, and I play the best.

Lol, yeah that's not how it works for me - sadly :p

vocab

I shot some guy in the face point blank with a deagle. he's five inches from my face. It made the dink sound, and it only did 55 damage.

Fucking shit game.

udiie

He gave them an important T round by spraying down 2 at B.

yeah i know :( i just wish he was more consistent.
im actually a big seangares supporter; hes a pretty cool guy

its almost as if he is reading what i am writing and proving me wrong right now

udiie

That sucks :( I lost both my c9 bets tonight. If they can't beat NA teams then I see no hope for them at the major.

some of the mistakes made today, like the 1v3 deagle clutch are just downright sad.
maybe this is a blessing in disguise, to just hold onto my knife + current skins and never bet again

soultron

Banned
I wonder if C9 just doesn't give a shit about the ESEA season right now and/or isn't trying to give away any of their strats for Katowice.

K.Sabot

So my mouse broke again today... this time it was the backup.

so i did something crazy and rebound the side buttons on my old mouse that still works (the left and right click are broken).

played one mm and ranked up after a smashing win, spraying with my thumb is weird.

udiie

So my mouse broke again today... this time it was the backup.
so i did something crazy and rebound the side buttons on my old mouse that still works (the left and right click are broken).
played one mm and ranked up after a smashing win, spraying with my thumb is weird.

im laughing so hard right now lol
cant imagine what shooting with a side button is like

Odah

Banned
Would you be interested in doing betting predicitons? :3

It seems you've got a pretty good sense for bets.

ayy lmao

Sure I can, but keep in mind that I was -270€ a week ago and now I am at -129€ lel

I lost so many bets during january that I already told people to bet against me so they would win ez skins haha

cresto

Fnatic > nV on inferno? Need 1 safe bet today ppl
VP > Navi on mirage? Maybe safer? VP looks real good on mirage but I know thats one of navi's best. Then, of course, its a toss up of who gets ddos'd first

soultron

Banned
Went 3/3 with the C9 matches last night.

If they keep playing like this, I predict they won't make it out of 2015 with the same roster and/or the C9 org backing them.

cresto

Went 3/3 with the C9 matches last night.

If they keep playing like this, I predict they won't make it out of 2015 with the same roster and/or the C9 org backing them.

Was watching Hiko last week and he gave some insight on C9. He mentioned that he wasn't happy with the teams commitment and performance. He also said that after they got back from DH Winter, they got a huge pay increase (something like doubling their salaries) and he couldn't get it. He said if they weren't committed before, and then they get a huge raise, why would they try any harder? No incentive. Should be interesting to see where that team is at in 6 months.

Top Bottom