• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Overdoziz

Banned
How many of you here can say you can enjoy watching a pro game without bets on the line?:p y'all addicts.
I honestly enjoy them more if I'm not betting. Watching a match that's really close when you've got a bunch of skins on the line is just to much for me to handle. x.x

Ludono

How many of you here can say you can enjoy watching a pro game without bets on the line?:p y'all addicts.

I watched plenty of pro games before CSGO Lounge existed, and I watch plenty of pro games without having bet on them now.... so yes, yes I can say that.

Betting is fun and adds an extra layer of excitement for me, but I still enjoy watching matches regardless....

MayMay

Banned
I love watching CS matches, and I do that alot in my spare time. I usually only watch the matches I did not bet on - and enjoy that alot.

The matches that I do bet on I usually don't watch because my heart can't handle it lol.

MayMay

Banned
Alright, thanks to based god Haribi I can finally try out ESEA (for a week).. so I'll do that later.

Can't wait to get shouted at and hated on for no reason because that's what is gonna happen - or thats the impression I get when I hear ppl talking about ESEA being super toxic lol

cresto

Random question: Is there anyway to have a different resolution for the steam overlay in game? I play 1024x768 stretched, and the overlay sucks due to being so large.

Curious, how much does ESEA cost to join?

1 month subscription is around $7/month. Totally reasonable. If you do a 3 month subscription, the price per month drops some. I've been enjoying it. By far the best client and largest player base for all outside sources (Faceit/CEVO/ESEA). Face it is decent, but the player level isn't nearly as good and you see a ton of people leaving.

MayMay

Banned
Curious, how much does ESEA cost to join?

I think it's like 7$ a month, or that's what I remember seeing. But someone can probably hook you up with a 1 week trial code.

Random question: Is there anyway to have a different resolution for the steam overlay in game? I play 1024x768 stretched, and the overlay sucks due to being so large.

I don't think that's possible

Lourio

I think it's like 7$ a month, or that's what I remember seeing. But someone can probably hook you up with a 1 week trial code.

Not bad. But I guess there is no sure fire way to get away from all these toxic players. There is no <3 anymore, just people bitching at each other.

cresto

Not bad. But I guess there is no sure fire way to get away from all these toxic players. There is no <3 anymore, just people bitching at each other.

I've come across people who are totally unwilling to cooperate and be a decent teammate. They would just buy up every round even though the team has less than 3k each. You try and try to get people to play in a reasonable manner, but the fact is no matter where you play (ESEA, MM, etc.) you get these kinds of people. Sometimes I wish they would increase the price to try and weed out some of those players, but it wouldn't actually fix the problem.

Find a good group of decent people to play with and you will enjoy yourself. Since there is no ranking system with ESEA, I'm more open to playing with lower level players because as long as they listen and try to play smart I am less irritated by their skill shortcomings.

If you get it and you are NA, feel free to add me. Im not on regularly but play at least 3-4 nights a week.

Odah

Banned
I don't really want to get into that site, doesn't really seem like you'll be getting much of a "deal" due to the same reason as the Steam Marketplace... flippers like you Odah :p

Nothing against you, it's a smart tactic to make easy money, just starting why I probably won't use the site :)

They're backed by some big orgs so I'm pretty sure they're legit...or at least as legit as CSGOlounge lol
Yeah sure, do what you think is best :)

Well if you are a high roller you can pay like 70bucks for a year to get this 15% cut away which means you can sell your stuff at the exact amount you want without having to give the site a cut. Right now I find that price ridcioluosy high but maybe they will lower it. However if you are a high roller like I said you can get that money easily back in again with a few asiimovs.

Right now it's a good way to sell skins and get real money, or to buy cheap skins/knives or to make flip profits :p

Ludono

Yeah sure, do what you think is best :)

Well if you are a high roller you can pay like 70bucks for a year to get this 15% cut away which means you can sell your stuff at the exact amount you want without having to give the site a cut. Right now I find that price ridcioluosy high but maybe they will lower it. However if you are a high roller like I said you can get that money easily back in again with a few asiimovs.

Right now it's a good way to sell skins and get real money, or to buy cheap skins/knives or to make flip profits :p

Oh yeah, it's definitely the best way to SELL your skins since you can't get real money for them "safely". If I were to cash out of CSGO I'd probably take this route rather than directly selling....unless it were to someone I trusted.

I mean it's essentially the same as the Steam marketplace with its 15% cut, albeit you get real money which is pretty sweet.

So yeah, not against it at all. I like the concept!

Bungie's

Unless prices for those went down. I think you at least broke even right?

Trust me. If you want something. Just save your money and buy it. Don't gamble on opening cases. 8/10 times it never ends well.
yea it was battle scared but still sold this morning for $39

MayMay

Banned
First ESEA match, really impressed that my team actually communicated well and played strats etc. That was amazing. Like, really damn refreshing and I enjoyed it alot.

I didn't do a very great job though, just as expected my team ended up kinda toxic - and I was kinda nervous. So more often than not I'd find myself in a clutch situation that I'd totally mess up because of that.

Oh well, I'll get used to it. Definitely gonna play some more matches this week.

Rivitur

Banned
That's it! Its official I'm going to be silver 1 forever! After winning 5 games in a row (lost the first 3) I lost 3 games last night top fragging for my team in each one but fuck the shit is irritating because every bloody round the other team bum rushes with bizons.

Need 5 wins for rank still
SCREAM HYPE

SCREAM SCREAM LIKE A LIL GIRL
He keeps touching his beard.. Its both disturbing and arousing.

MayMay

Banned
I put a whole bunch of money on Fnatic beating Titan on Cache. Fnatic plays well on Cache, and they're probably out for revenge.

They better win.

Xizk

I used to have VAC errors but they went away after I formatted my harddrive and re-installed windows. TSM getting so many free rounds because of this.

Xizk

Underdog day not starting well. TSM got postponed,F3 are playing inferno vs NV and CW is playing without Friis.

MayMay

Banned
At least it looks like Evolution is winning.. glad I put some cheap skins on them.

Edit: Yup, they won. There you go - underdog win :>

MayMay

Banned
Great, Titan vs Fnatic is gonna be rescheduled as well. And I went all-in on Fnatic so that means I won't have any skins to bet until they play the match.. which is probably gonna be in a couple of days.

Yeah. Great. Fuck. >_>

Xizk

Great, Titan vs Fnatic is gonna be rescheduled as well. And I went all-in on Fnatic so that means I won't have any skins to bet until they play the match.. which is probably gonna be in a couple of days.

Yeah. Great. Fuck.

I have bets on TSM + Titan lol.

Xizk

As a mode for his channel... /xizk ban 100000000000

He isnt to bad for a Russian tho

Come at me bro!

G2 saved underdog day

cIwhXa9.jpg

Xizk

You guys have to remember it was his first ever cast and in a language that is not his first. He was clearly nervous which his chair noticed the most lol.

impact

Banned

1 month subscription is around $7/month. Totally reasonable. If you do a 3 month subscription, the price per month drops some. I've been enjoying it. By far the best client and largest player base for all outside sources (Faceit/CEVO/ESEA). Face it is decent, but the player level isn't nearly as good and you see a ton of people leaving.

I have your solution, don't play a stupid res like that :D

Unless you have a bad PC of course

Xizk

I have your solution, don't play a stupid res like that :D

Unless you have a bad PC of course

I find it funny when watching matches and you can clearly tell the pro plays 4:3 because he can't see a player at the edge of the screen. I know it makes it easier to aim at people but I could never sacrifice the information at the edge of your fov.

Odah

Banned
I'm the Nuke prediction master!

I bet on TSM, Mouz and TSM all winning on Nuke :3

and they did!

well TSM WOULD HAVE won if the game didn't get postponed >.>

9a368abc3e.png

Top Bottom