• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Odah

Banned
would anyone be interested in "buying" my G18 Candy Apple Minimal Wear? :3

http://opskins.com/?loc=shop_view_item&item=23541

I'm selling it for 25% off market price.

0.59$ instead of 0.78$

also my bet for today:
0ec86f75fa.png

I AM THE DEVIL MUAHAHAHHAAHHA >:3

wanted to place a bet on Fnatic > nV but my trade offer did not come through 2 times, this must be a sign!

soultron

Banned
Was watching Hiko last week and he gave some insight on C9. He mentioned that he wasn't happy with the teams commitment and performance. He also said that after they got back from DH Winter, they got a huge pay increase (something like doubling their salaries) and he couldn't get it. He said if they weren't committed before, and then they get a huge raise, why would they try any harder? No incentive. Should be interesting to see where that team is at in 6 months.

They (and TSM) also just had their Logitech G sponsorship renewed, meaning they're padded out for however long that contract goes.

I feel that, unless these guys are simply growing tired of CS, or have other long-term life goals (which you definitely should, IMO), they're just kind of riding things out, seeing how long it can take them before nobody wants to sponsor them or before they stop earning invite spots. With the recent NA shakeups, it's a bad mindset to have since a lot of hungry, younger players with something to prove are probably building up to getting spots on teams or forming their own -- which will further increase the competition C9 will face for spots at majors.

Rivitur

Banned
Same for me with NA rip.
Hahahha that's cute... You can't predict NA games m8, no one can. (I'll admit you had a good thing going for awhile but all things come to an end)

Alsobthe groups for ELS are out and group D is the group of death.

Xizk

Hahahha that's cute... You can't predict NA games m8, no one can.

Alsobthe groups for ELS are out and group D is the group of death.

Well I used to predict that at least some underdogs would win but the other night only the favorites won :(

Played a faceit match, they play so much better than me. We still won but I got carried one in our team was dmg in mm.
But final score was 7-5-19 and 2 mvps not bad I think for a silver 4.
Otherwise in valve's mm silver 4 is worse than silver 3 they only have more aim rushing all the time last game the enemy team's second to worse player was best than our second couldn't carry more than 10-16.
They seem so brain dead sometimes, not than I am much better but still.
/rant

MayMay

Banned
Lost a bit yesterday, so I didnt bet at all today because I don't feel confident..

Just gonna enjoy the matches, also fun occasionally lol

Xizk

Lost a bit yesterday, so I didnt bet at all today because I don't feel confident..

Just gonna enjoy the matches, also fun occasionally lol

Yeah I broke some of my betting rules these past few days so taking it easy. Only betting on games I feel good about.

I shouldn't try the scout so many times just got a game to a draw cause I was only using it, when I could have performed better with an ak :<.
Bad decisions.

CoolS

Agreed. Play around in DM with it if you don't feel confident
this is coming from an avid deagle/scout fan
Or do it with friends who agree to you playing like that. Having random people "suffer" for your little experiments us really annoying.

Clydefrog

The worst is when you're scouting and the enemy doesn't see you... but he's running all over the place. I almost always miss under those "no pressure" situations.

But if he's looking straight at me and shooting me? I'll usually hit the guy.

My m9 ruby Doppler can be traded tomorrow.

Going to look to trade for a few $350 or so value skins. I'm valuing it at $1500 currently in straight trade.

udiie

My m9 ruby Doppler can be traded tomorrow.

Going to look to trade for a few $350 or so value skins. I'm valuing it at $1500 currently in straight trade.
If I wasn't on mobile id have posted all my "make it rain" gifs.
The worst is when you're scouting and the enemy doesn't see you... but he's running all over the place. I almost always miss under those "no pressure" situations.

But if he's looking straight at me and shooting me? I'll usually hit the guy.
And everyone on your team spectating you is yelling "what the fuck is wrong with you!?!?"
Yeah been there

Top Bottom