• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

MayMay

Banned
Loooove how the stickers look

cbb8816aa5.jpg

Time to put Titan ones all over my guns lol.

soultron

Banned
You guys knew this was coming, what with Katowice right around the corner. They're not going to do any gameplay tweaks (or fixes) before a major.

I got 4 holos. Going to see if I can double my dollars. I'm such a bastard.

MayMay

Banned
Also disgusting.

You're crazy :p Titan > everything

Not really, but the Titan stickers always look nice.

Edit: I should probably also get some LGB ones to put on my Redlines.. because they fit so well again. Not sure yet though.

udiie

considering the blistering pace of this thread right now
/s
, i thought i'd point out that it took two years in OT1 to get to the point we are at in OT2.
pretty crazy growth

ChrisW

I think i'm gunna sell my Cyrex and but 17 sticker containers and try make a bit of money from them, you reckon I should open them and sell the stickers on or sell the containers on?

Rivitur

Banned
My redo picks, yes they are fairly boring and predictable.
The way Na'vi has been playing as of recently and going back to the end of 2014 good luck getting out of groups.
And nip is a safe bet. They are not a team that plays down to their competition. They come in and make sure it is known that they are one of the best in the world against teams they feel have no business playing against them.

impact

Banned
don't sleep on NaVi at LAN

one of the most experienced teams in the game. I just wish they would drop seized for markeloff

cresto

Lol @ Vox
There is no reason to believe Na'Vi isn't a top 8 team on LAN

There has actually been a ton of turmoil surround them lately. I imagine if things go badly this major, the team will be restructured. They were discussing it on FACEIT yesterday. Basically saying there are rumors that they might swap out some players if they continue to perform poorly.

Lourio

In regards to the stickers and the Pick 'Em Challenge. Do you need to purchase stickers for every round or you can remove and re-use them for the next?

cHinzo

In regards to the stickers and the Pick 'Em Challenge. Do you need to purchase stickers for every round or you can remove and re-use them for the next?
When u place the sticker it gets locked until the next round. U can use the same stickers during the pick em challenge.

tootsi666

There has actually been a ton of turmoil surround them lately. I imagine if things go badly this major, the team will be restructured. They were discussing it on FACEIT yesterday. Basically saying there are rumors that they might swap out some players if they continue to perform poorly.
Na'Vi have barely played any officials after DHW. IIRC they haven't attended any LANs after DHW.

All groups have two good/amazing teams and two bad/mediocre teams. It should be pretty clear which teams advance if BO1s don't fuck someone over.

cresto

Na'Vi have barely played any officials after DHW. IIRC they haven't attended any LANs after DHW.

All groups have two good/amazing teams and two bad/mediocre teams. It should be pretty clear which teams advance if BO1s don't fuck someone over.

Isn't that a bad sign that they have not participated in any lans? You can't realistically expect a solid performance when they haven't been seen since the last major. There have been enough offline tournaments this team should have been able to participate in at least one of them. I'm just saying i wouldn't be surprised if Navi don't make it past the group stage

cHinzo

Nah, Na'Vi don't attend many LANs anyway. Usually the big ones and the local ones (Starseries). Kinda too bad, since they are better on LAN than online.

cresto

Nah, Na'Vi don't attend many LANs anyway. Usually the big ones and the local ones (Starseries). Kinda too bad, since they are better on LAN than online.

Whats the best they placed in the majors? Have they even made top4? Don't get me wrong, I think Navi have the talent, but I think they are slumping atm.

cHinzo

Whats the best they placed in the majors? Have they even made top4? Don't get me wrong, I think Navi have the talent, but I think they are slumping atm.

Quarter Finals during ESL One Cologne, after an epic series against Fnatic on the deciding map, Nuke, which both teams wanted the other team to ban the map. It ended 16-14 for Fnatic.

Semis during Dreamhack Winter. Lost against the winner of Dreamhack, LDLC.

cresto

Anyone remember de_cpl_fire? CALR's Moo remade the map and saw Warowl getting a guided tour. I enjoyed this map a lot back in the 1.6 days. Watched the map get played recently. I see a lot of potential and would love to mix things up like removing nuke. T's roll, but it's an unusual map. There are definitely some changes that can make it less T sided, but it looks great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqJU8wdc-l0&list=WL&index=48

Top Bottom