• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

cresto

who is zbm?

736013.1412044412.jpg

lol nipppppp

vocab

Anyone remember de_cpl_fire? CALR's Moo remade the map and saw Warowl getting a guided tour. I enjoyed this map a lot back in the 1.6 days. Watched the map get played recently. I see a lot of potential and would love to mix things up like removing nuke. T's roll, but it's an unusual map. There are definitely some changes that can make it less T sided, but it looks great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqJU8wdc-l0&list=WL&index=48

If mill and fire were official maps I would probably only play them.

frbrr

At this point I don't even know why they bother with cs_ maps, I don't think anyone likes them

revamped es_ or as_ modes would be a much better way to go

f0rk

Anyone remember de_cpl_fire? CALR's Moo remade the map and saw Warowl getting a guided tour. I enjoyed this map a lot back in the 1.6 days. Watched the map get played recently. I see a lot of potential and would love to mix things up like removing nuke. T's roll, but it's an unusual map. There are definitely some changes that can make it less T sided, but it looks great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqJU8wdc-l0&list=WL&index=48

What's the point of fire without the basketball court

Xyber

Ugh, getting a win to get a ranking again is a pain in the ass. Since I haven't played in forever I'm kinda bad right now, but sure, put me up against gold AK's every single game!

So I drag the team down, we lose and I never get my rank. Awesome!

guess i'll just keep this knife for now. I reset my password so i can't do any trades or market for a few days.

Seems like it will be pretty hard to trade down.

Xyber

Well, that was one close game and we won by 16-14. Somehow I'm ranked Master Guardian 1 and I sure as hell don't deserve that. :p

Rivitur

Banned
I always see that, so either we are special or crazy. I'm gonna go with special.
Well I'm blindish so you need glasses.

But to sum this up real fast I'll just add a random pic of evilness.
lV3GbKH.jpg

Logic tells us that double the cross hairs means double the bullets.

I didn't realize DM counted towards the AR and Demo achievements, just got Gun Collector after my last one. Cold Pizza Eater here I come!
out of 1000. lol rip

vocab

Win 6 games in a row. Get promoted. Hey I got into Overwatch after the patch. Watch six games. Every single person was blatantly cheating. I play one more game. Cbble, cool. Voice com starts. You guys are about to get cheated so just afk in spawn. Names I R cheater, and Vacation incoming. Boosting their Silver 1 friend. Get 16-0ed. I'm not even mad.

Classic counter strike.

Shadownet

Banned
Win 6 games in a row. Get promoted. Hey I got into Overwatch after the patch. Watch six games. Every single person was blatantly cheating. I play one more game. Cbble, cool. Voice com starts. You guys are about to get cheated so just afk in spawn. Names I R cheater, and Vacation incoming. Boosting their Silver 1 friend. Get 16-0ed. I'm not even mad.

Classic counter strike.

Honestly half the games I see on Overwatch are clean imo. Even when I think someone is cheating. It's still pretty unclear. So maybe like 2/6 cases where I'm sure someone is cheating.

impact

Banned
Alot of ppl like to report others over mundane shit, or like.. one guy gets 1 lucky shot "OMG HAX REPORTED" so yea Overwatch is sadly full of that.

I have yet to meet a real hacker in Overwatch, I kinda want to lol
l

case in point

we were on client mind you. although I'd be mad if I played against me that match too

Xyber

I have only seen 1 hacker so far and it was in an arms race game. He was wrecking fools like crazy and as soon as me and my friend called him out on it he suddenly became useless and his K/D took a nose dive..

Not suspicious as all.

Ensirius

I lose 16-14
My team is all a clan but me
When the game ends they say I am useless noob

I am at n1 on our team...

Uninstalling game, I can't even...

Shadownet

Banned
I have only seen 1 hacker so far and it was in an arms race game. He was wrecking fools like crazy and as soon as me and my friend called him out on it he suddenly became useless and his K/D took a nose dive..

Not suspicious as all.
Maybe he started playing with his foot.

garath

Whoa! Opened a phoenix case for the heck of it and ended up with an AWP asiimov battlescarred!

Battlescarred sucks but still worth like $35. Holy crap.

Ludono

Not suspicious as all.

my friend and I

Kappa

Rivitur

Banned
Ha! That's like the best starting point. Enjoy ur time in silver, son. :'D
How many wins do I need to rise from the ashes?

Or should I climb from level 4 faceit instead?
I ain't got time for grammar and shit! A Swede got better things to think about, like how to survive the polar bear apocalypse and stuff.
You should have said it in third person it would've been right and you would have still been first.

Top Bottom