• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Hixx

Really chuffed getting about 20 AWP kills in a match, right. We win 16-4 or something.

Fuckin two silver 1's n there, two SEMs and a no rank in the other team. This game giveth then it taketh away.

Shadownet

Banned
You're scaring me :/

Beside people smurfing at the silver levels. It's very easy to get out of silver.

All you have to do is keep that crosshair at head level and learn to hold angles. That would expose yourself at least as possible.

Learning how to spray and do burst control helps too.

Qassim

I'm sick of solo queuing so if anyone wants to add a UK MGE/DMG to queue with every now and then (I'd likely be up to play if CSGO is open)

I do talk on mic, I will commit to strategies when called and agreed upon. The only thing I'm really not tolerant of is people that get angry with others on the team for not playing well, regardless of how poorly they're playing that game (it only makes it worse).

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ddrw

Xizk

I'm sick of solo queuing so if anyone wants to add a UK MGE/DMG to queue with every now and then (I'd likely be up to play if CSGO is open)

I do talk on mic, I will commit to strategies when called and agreed upon. The only thing I'm really not tolerant of is people that get angry with others on the team for not playing well, regardless of how poorly they're playing that game (it only makes it worse).

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ddrw

Added you. We mostly play faceit though.

Rivitur

Banned
I'm done... These people just... I don't... There was a kid who tk 2x then got on the bomb to defuse and at 1 sec turned at ran away

A guy on VOX went 17-0....

Eight more kills and he could have got a nuke.

Seriously though, I'm interested how they will perform at Katowice.

You're scaring me :/

I'm silver 4 with 115 wins I think slowly climbing up the ranks, I think silver master is close.
Don't give up and play, it's alright to blame the team in silver.

Otherwise yesterday EU servers had some issues I think I played 2 games and got into US servers had like 130 ping, so I had only one choice
pro90 rush all the way

Ludono

Do you use custom crosshairs? Is there an overview somewhere what kind of crosshairs people use?

From my config, Full config here.

cl_crosshair_drawoutline "1"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_maxdist_splitratio "0.35"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_innermod "1"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_outermod "0.5"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitdist "7"
cl_crosshair_outlinethickness "1"
cl_crosshairalpha "200"
cl_crosshaircolor "1"
cl_crosshaircolor_b "50"
cl_crosshaircolor_g "250"
cl_crosshaircolor_r "50"
cl_crosshairdot "1"
cl_crosshairgap "1"
cl_crosshairgap_useweaponvalue "0"
cl_crosshairscale "0"
cl_crosshairsize "5"
cl_crosshairstyle "4"
cl_crosshairthickness "0.5"
cl_crosshairusealpha "1"

nowarning

I just got an M9 Bayonet blue steel battle-scarred from a case, looked on the marketplace and they have sold for £110-£120, hope someone buys mine ha ha. First decent thing I've had really, doesn't mean anything to me though so I'd rather have the cash

soultron

Banned
I played against ptr last night and he barely won. I was honestly expecting a better awper than he actually is...

Could've been with players who didn't give him good info, provide good flank protection, etc.

I think one pro player is as only as good as the rest of their team.

impact

Banned
Could've been with players who didn't give him good info, provide good flank protection, etc.

I think one pro player is as only as good as the rest of their team.

I'm just talking the 1v1 battles I had with him and saw teammates have with him. He was playing with a girl so it was already 4v5 in our favor.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I played against the german pro player Scrunk the other day on ESEA and he was horrible.
I won all the duels I had against him, even though I'm in a big slump the last few days, and I think he had like 8:18 stats.
He streamed it too so it was really funny to see his frustration whenever I killed him.

To be fair though his average rws is around 15 so it was pretty much his worst game in ESEA. Which is unfortunate because I was looking forward to see how I fare against a pro player. And finally when I play against one he has the worst game of his life

Just a reminder... if you were planning to buy skins on the market to bet at Katowice, you only have a couple of days left to acquire them so that you can bypass the 7 day trading lock.

cHinzo

Welp, no giveaway then :(

To be fair, that game was so awesome, that everyone already played it. I did at least. :d
Maybe if it was the sequel... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On another note, Liquid is getting destroyed by CLG atm.

Rivitur

Banned
WOW I just ranked up to global using this. DOWNLOAD IT NOW!!!
Pfft who needs a config to go global when you can just download ram like I did. I was silver 2 just 4, hours ago and after a friend of mine to told me to go to downloadmoreram(dot)com my game has increased leaps and bounds! I'm proud to day I've downloaded ram and am now owing noons left and right. Last game I even went 44-3 without a monitor.. So what are you waiting for? Go download your ram today!

Alright which one of you bet on liquid?

soultron

Banned
Had a guy in a Comp MM trying to give me tips in a condescending way today. Was shitting on me and I was top fragging by nearly 2x. I clutched several times on CT.

He didn't have a mic and was typing everything. Wasn't even giving info or call outs.

What fucking planet does that guy live on?

Clydefrog

Had a guy in a Comp MM trying to give me tips in a condescending way today. Was shitting on me and I was top fragging by nearly 2x. I clutched several times on CT.

He didn't have a mic and was typing everything. Wasn't even giving info or call outs.

What fucking planet does that guy live on?

LOL. Dude sounds fun.

Top Bottom