• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Had a guy in a Comp MM trying to give me tips in a condescending way today. Was shitting on me and I was top fragging by nearly 2x. I clutched several times on CT.

He didn't have a mic and was typing everything. Wasn't even giving info or call outs.

What fucking planet does that guy live on?

Incredible, at least he didn't have a mic to shit in your ear with.

CoolS

Had a guy in a Comp MM trying to give me tips in a condescending way today. Was shitting on me and I was top fragging by nearly 2x. I clutched several times on CT.

He didn't have a mic and was typing everything. Wasn't even giving info or call outs.

We had a guy who was complaining the whole match how much his team sucks yesterday. He did it all in writing as well. Never ever made a single call Or used his mic. My friend and I sucked during that game, but at least we tried to communicate.

Ludono

Here's my config bruh. You'll be da best using this.
http://pastebin.com/wQW2c409

I think you're missing the only other bind you need... mouse 1 to fire.

We had a guy who was complaining the whole match how much his team sucks yesterday. He did it all in writing as well. Never ever made a single call Or used his mic. My friend and I sucked during that game, but at least we tried to communicate.

I hate when people type callouts and then complain that you lost because you didn't read his callout.... WHO HAS TIME TO FOCUS ON CHAT IN A CLUTCH 1v3?

Opened $100 in cases and got,
shit.

When will I ever learn...

I did get an Asiimov in a trade up, so it's not all bad. However, it's FT, so it's only goes for around $70.

Rivitur

Banned
Already had 2 ppl TK me today. One because he wanted my awp and the other because he's a DAMAGE CONTROL. Its a win then loss then win then loss... Silvers... Why!?

Yeah MM sucks, if I want to play competitively I'll go play on esea. If I want to just relax and have some fun; I'll do DM, casual, surf/jump servers, and etc.

MM is generally more trouble than it's worth, if you que with a group it's bearable. However, solo and duo is eh.

Ludono

Started working on the CSGAF Montage #3....hoping to up the ante with this one >:D

Also if you guys ahve anymore clips, send them over 1080p 60FPS is preferred ;)

MayMay

Banned
I wish I wouldnt always forget to save matches in which I do awesome shit. I'm always like "yea I should download that later" and then I play more matches and remember to dl it when it already disappeared, :(

cHinzo

I did get an Asiimov in a trade up, so it's not all bad. However, it's FT, so it's only goes for around $70.
The highest quality Asiimovs (minus the P90 for some reason) is Field Tested, bro. :p

Mute mute mute. If a person starts whining, u gotta mute him, since he will be a waste of chat and audio output. :D Also keeps u more focussed. I do the same with whining teammates, trashtalking enemies, people having a bad game, so I don't need to read their excuses or denying myself to whine at them, Russians because u don't understand them anyway, people shouting in the mic, kids, people playing music, actually people should be honored if I haven't muted them.

The highest quality Asiimovs (minus the P90 for some reason) is Field Tested, bro. :p

pff I knew that

ok not really

Well I feel better now, takes away the $100 sting, kind of.

Overdoziz

Banned
Started working on the CSGAF Montage #3....hoping to up the ante with this one >:D

Also if you guys ahve anymore clips, send them over 1080p 60FPS is preferred ;)
What would be the best way to send you a video file? Got a couple of clips which are around 500mb each.

Playing with randoms really is worthless, just got kicked from a russian team of 4 at 13:2.
Valve really need to do something about the shitty community in CSGO, I'm just gonna quit this.

If you wanna report the scumbags for harassment or something, anything, here are their profiles:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083009074/
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198154923682/
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083793662/
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168985846/'

Edit: yes, this is a greif post

Yo Dunder, have not seen you in here yet. Welcome.

Yeap, playing with randoms often sucks. I hate doing that..

Yeah, i've been lurking mostly in here :p
Played a lot of games with randoms lately to complete missions and goddamn, it's awful. 9 out of 10 games were horrible experiences, always filled with smurfs and trolls.

soultron

Banned
Already had 2 ppl TK me today. One because he wanted my awp and the other because he's a faggot. Its a win then loss then win then loss... Silvers... Why!?
Welp, ignore list it is.

I'd take you and your friend over wannabe pro guy who complains the entire time. Losing can be enjoyable if you're playing with a team who keeps it cool and communicates right to the end. Sometimes, you know you've lost before a game hits R16, but if you make the most of the loss and focus on having fun and fixing a few mistakes, it can still be a great time. I think, at least. I play the game to have fun first, winning comes second.

MayMay

Banned
Welp, ignore list it is.

soultron pls

Yeah, i've been lurking mostly in here :p
Played a lot of games with randoms lately to complete missions and goddamn, it's awful. 9 out of 10 games were horrible experiences, always filled with smurfs and trolls.

Ohnoo a creepy lurker :p just kidding. Yeah, I gave up on the missions as soon as I got my gold operation coin.. lol. Which was a long time ago.

We should totally play again at some point (if you don't quit CS lol) - but you keep inviting me when I'm either already in a game or in the process of stopping for the day haha. Kinda busy during weekdays lately, but maybe at the weekend.

Ensirius

Playing with randoms really is worthless, just got kicked from a russian team of 4 at 13:2.
Valve really need to do something about the shitty community in CSGO, I'm just gonna quit this.

If you wanna report the scumbags for harassment or something, anything, here are their profiles:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083009074/
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198154923682/
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083793662/
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168985846/'

Edit: yes, this is a greif post

All I do lately is complain on this thread.
I am sure I am annoying to many of you guys and I apologize.

Sliver

Yeah, you run into some pretty fucking gross people in this game. I thought Dota was bad but some of the players in this are just awful, spiteful assholes.

Rivitur

Banned
You sound pleasant.

Welp, ignore list it is.
Well I didn't have my mic in and everyone on the team kept telling him to shut up so he kept reminding us that we're silvers.

I'm not going to do damage control so be it if you ignore I have no quarrels with you or anyone on here mainly because no one here has even gotten to know me. : 3

If any of you did get in a heated argument with me I'd calmly ask you to calm down and talk about it. I'm not going to be mad at someone over petty things and am relatively fun at times. :D

I think this has more to do with you calling a dude a faggot than your frustrations about the game. Then again, I'm not those 2 so I could be wrong.

Rivitur

Banned
I think this has more to do with you calling a dude a faggot than your frustrations about the game.
I know : 3

If that insults anyone I apologize to you but not for the fact that I said it.that's why I said I'm not going to do damage control because at the time that I wrote that I was mad and that's the only thing I could come up with. Again I apologize for anyone offended.

V did you just change ur Pic!?

cresto

While you all bicker and act stupid, I went ahead and upgraded my gfx card to the new GTX 960. Went with ASUS Strix. It's awesome to finally play CS with no issues and on full res. Played 3 esea pugs yesterday with some pretty good results: http://play.esea.net/users/77112?tab=stats

Last game was a slow start, but came on stronger in the 2nd half.

Rivitur

Banned
Doesn't insult or offend me. Doesn't mean you're not being a dumbass.
Never said other wise. Why you gotta call me a name tho? Now I'm all sad :(

Btw troubley has finally taken himself off the mous roster and will be joining Penta. Penta just got way stronger.

Rivitur

Banned
Looks like you've still not learned the way of a true CS player: use the mute button. 8)
I honestly don't know how lol. I looked for it for like 20sec during the match and said ah screw it.

And now LDLC has TWO! CSGO teams 0.o

Hold Tab, click with ur right mouse button, use the arrow to click on the person u want to mute with ur left mouse button, click on mute. Saves u lots of trouble.
I must be really blind I did this but only saw the block communication option and view profile and what not.

cHinzo

I honestly don't know how lol. I looked for it for like 20sec during the match and said ah screw it.

Hold Tab, click with ur right mouse button, use the arrow to click on the person u want to mute with ur left mouse button, click on mute. Saves u lots of trouble.

soultron

Banned
While you all bicker and act stupid, I went ahead and upgraded my gfx card to the new GTX 960. Went with ASUS Strix. It's awesome to finally play CS with no issues and on full res. Played 3 esea pugs yesterday with some pretty good results: http://play.esea.net/users/77112?tab=stats

Last game was a slow start, but came on stronger in the 2nd half.

Upgraded to a GTX 980 Strix this weekend. I learned that the Tiger Tooth knives are tiger pattern on top of digital camo. I couldn't see that with my settings on my old GTX 770.

cresto

Upgraded to a GTX 980 Strix this weekend. I learned that the Tiger Tooth knives are tiger pattern on top of digital camo. I couldn't see that with my settings on my old GTX 770.

Nice. I wasnt willing to spend that kind of cash, but I did upgrade my power supply. Stupid question time: I had only a 350W power supply that came with my comp. Went with a 750W powersupply. Any way having that much extra power would negatively affect my rig?

Top Bottom