• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

cresto

Love how people on reddit post useless shit like "CSGO will be in a CRISIS if they don't match the movement/feel of the game in source2" acting as though Valve has even announced anything. As far as I know, the dev's haven't even mentioned CSGO and Source 2 in the same vein. Will it happen? Probably. When? When HL3 is release lol

MayMay

Banned
If it happens (which it will, I bet - they're doing it to Dota 2 right now) - the game would not feel any different regardless.. It'd mostly just run better and have less bugs. Probably look a bit prettier too. See: HL1 to HL:Source

Lourio

When HL3 is release lol

smiley-rolleyes010.gif

cHinzo

Love how people on reddit post useless shit like "CSGO will be in a CRISIS if they don't match the movement/feel of the game in source2" acting as though Valve has even announced anything. As far as I know, the dev's haven't even mentioned CSGO and Source 2 in the same vein. Will it happen? Probably. When? When HL3 is release lol

Who wants to match the movement of CS:GO, when u can try to replicate the superior movement in CS 1.6. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

cresto

First match of the day and this is happening

It's not even surprising anymore.

Does Navi have the same issues as french players with their IPs? Haven't figured out why Navi is such a target. You'd think they'd figure it out by now. So many navi games today too. Glad I didnt put a bet on any of them.

MayMay

Banned
RIP all the Na'Vi games tonight, DDoS :/

Damn I was looking forward to some of them. Hope they get it sorted out.

Edit: Damn looks like the matches will be played after all.

Edit2: nope

soultron

Banned
Start at $1500, prepare for lowballs (but never mention it outright), and set a max low offer limit for yourself (again, never tell/mention this outright).

Say you're doing cash only, no skins/trades/gifts, and no low balls.

Start at $1500, prepare for lowballs (but never mention it outright), and set a max low offer limit for yourself (again, never tell/mention this outright).

Sounds good, I am not looking for max cash, after all, all I spent is $2.50 on a case key. OPSkins seems to have a good reputation and it'll be better than dealing with trades for that amount and risking scammers elsewhere, even if I lose a 20% cut in the process.

Ludono

I thought he is listing it on OPskins? So he sets the price and people either pay it or don't? xD

I thought he is listing it on OPskins? So he sets the price and people either pay it or don't? xD

That's right. No offers or trades on that site.

They seem to really be going the extra mile to avoid chargebacks and fraud too. It seems like buyers have to actually provide them with ID now.

How is the Five-Seven/Tec-9/CZ75 matchup these days? I haven't played for a while but the 5-7 + Tec-9 are the best pistols in the game apparently.

CoolS

How is the Five-Seven/Tec-9/CZ75 matchup these days? I haven't played for a while but the 5-7 + Tec-9 are the best pistols in the game apparently.
Barely see the CZ getting used anymore.
Tec9 is the rekt9 for a reason and the 5-7 has always been amazing.

cresto

I think LAN's are even more unpredictable :<
Penta wining Titan?

Titan have been so up and down lately its not a surprise they lost to penta. Penta was able to watch their match just prior to theirs and they continue to rely too heavily on kennyS. I think if they replaced maniac the team could be better. ScreaM > Maniac?

Tec9 is seriously broken, you can definitely see it being nerfed sometime in the future. 5-7 is powerful, but it's still balanced. Hardly anyone uses the CZ anymore.

vocab

Using the cz on t when the tec 9 exists is strange. I have gotten 3k rounds with it on ct, but the tec9 just does dumb things that shouldn't exist.

Xizk

Faceit ranking seems a bit different. I think it takes acount other things than wins as we were a party of 4 playing the three placement matches. Two got Rank 5,One Rank4 and One rank3. We won the first easily, then we lost the other 16-9 mostly because our random fifth left early and then we stomped the last team. A bit dissapointed about the ranks as it's the same ranks we had last month and it was way too easy.

Just don't miss then ya noob
Pistol rankings:
1. Tec9
2. Deag
3. Five seven
4. P250
5. CZ
6. USP
7. P2000 tied with g18 (only cause of that close range 3 round burst
74. Dualies

My rankings

1. Tec9