• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
3 games in a row a kid on my team says something like alright guys I'm going B with a smoke and I'm going to ninja defuse... Son Plz!

MayMay

Banned
Played Nuke today, started T side, only bought a deagle, topfragged, won.

Love that gun. Enemies were really bad though, so it was ez pz

MayMay

Banned
You missed out on good times on faceit. We had 3 awps on T side Mirage and it worked.

Haha.. damn. Yeah I would've loved to join but I would've had to go afk during the match(es) which would've sucked. Definitely gonna join next time tho when ur a man down.

Well i managed to let go of my precious.

It was a bit difficult to confirm that trade with the OPskins bot but now it's gone, listed for $1500. I paid for their high profile membership because i figured it'll take 6 months or so of paying those fees to equal what they take in commission if the knife sells on its own.

Thanks for you guys' help. If it sells i'll buy some of you who helped out some keys or something, or a steam game.

Edit: aaaand its gone.

Rivitur

Banned
I ordered a FK1(60) and got a steel series mouse pad for 10$... Am I global Elite yet? Ah who am I kidding I'm probably gnna be picked up by C9 :(

And congrats 7$

Xizk

Well i managed to let go of my precious.

It was a bit difficult to confirm that trade with the OPskins bot but now it's gone, listed for $1500. I paid for their high profile membership because i figured it'll take 6 months or so of paying those fees to equal what they take in commission if the knife sells on its own.

Thanks for you guys' help. If it sells i'll buy some of you who helped out some keys or something, or a steam game.

Edit: aaaand its gone.

Went a bit fast so wondering if it was worth more? Still grats as it's a lot of money.

Went a bit fast so wondering if it was worth more? Still grats as it's a lot of money.

Yeah it might be but I saw people were posting best offers of 600-700 keys and this is higher than that..

One guy said he was offered 1200k but I thought that sounded crazy and this is a real money sale so I figured it would go lower.

Xizk

Won the Denial bet I had small hopes for but lost the Elevate bet I was sure would be "safe". +4€ instead of +45€ lol my betting this past week has been full of losses.

This fucking match man. Two shitheads on Oct are getting like 10 headshot ssg and dualie kills first few rounds.

We come back on t side and suddenly the server starts lagging to where you can't move. Somehow they get the win...

People take this game so serious

MayMay

Banned
So my group and I constantly play russian roulette, and put Militia in the rotation with our map selection. Well, today is the day - we finally got Militia instead of Season, Cobble etc.

Well, what can I say - map sucks. Lol

Rivitur

Banned
i just got the mm cooldown after tying, losing, and then winning one. I didn't play competitive the day before. -_-
The tie counts towards the ten you need I think.

This fucking match man. Two shitheads on Oct are getting like 10 headshot ssg and dualie kills first few rounds.

We come back on t side and suddenly the server starts lagging to where you can't move. Somehow they get the win...

People take this game so serious
Same thing happened to me a few hours ago. Everyone on our side was lagging and 3ppl on the other side but two of them just rushed up to spawn every round and p90 us. Such BS and they still denied it -_-

ChrisW

I know it gets laughed about and is a bit of a cliche, but do you guys believe that having expensive gun skins makes you play better?

I think they do, purely based on the confidence that having better skins brings with it, they put you into a better mood which in tern mean a more enjoyable time with CS.

What do you guys think?

cresto

I know it gets laughed about and is a bit of a cliche, but do you guys believe that having expensive gun skins makes you play better?

I think they do, purely based on the confidence that having better skins brings with it, they put you into a better mood which in tern mean a more enjoyable time with CS.

What do you guys think?
... No lol

What do you guys think?

Yes.

What do you guys think?
The answer is yes and why im in silver 2, Id be in silver 1 otherwise... True story

Wunder

What do you guys think?

yes, getting my stattrak m9 slaughter promoted me to LEM

cHinzo

Just won a 7-14 comeback game on Nuke (16-14) and a steamroll on Dust2. Went 12-0 in the first four rounds and enemy surrendered at 8-0. :"""D

Rockk

So I haven't played in like 18-20 months. Anything I should know? P250 still the go to pistol? Is the P90 still top tier? I haven't kept up at all, heh.

cHinzo

So I haven't played in like 18-20 months. Anything I should know? P250 still the go to pistol? Is the P90 still top tier? I haven't kept up at all, heh.

P250 is still the go to eco pistol. Tec-9 and Five-Seven are great pistols if u decide to go pistol + armor. P90 is still fine. Tec-9 is a great pistol to rush with.

Rivitur

Banned
Call me crazy but I'm getting the feeling more and more that NV will only make it out of groups and burn out.

*runs to get lemon and water*

impact

Banned

just buy the tek9 every round T side

What do you guys think?

main account with skins - rekt LE-SMFC level of play

smurf with only dualies skin - rekt by single AKs

ChrisW

I knew these sort of replies would come in, but I think that playing with a FN Vulcan skin give you some confidence that could well transfer into playing better

ModBot said:
Instructions for Horatorobor:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Horatorobor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic -- MB-2A57DF0C225F7721 - Taken by tt7n4. 2 entrants total.

t1425671824z1.png
have fun

That happened to me once. I check the integrity of games files and still gave me the error. So I restarted the computer and game worked normally, weird bug.

you sure it wasn't someone abusing the chat? I fell for that once :(

i was like "OH SHIT, I KNEW IT" and then everyone laughed at me
Nah he got replaced by a bot and everything lol, i suspect at least 1 more of them was wall hacking too :(

Also guys is there any templates for team logos out there, trying to make a nice new logo for my toilet guardians clan?

Top Bottom