• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

aw man i want a pin

QQ

I want them too.

MayMay

Banned
I think those panning camera angles have been added a few months ago, they're being used very rarely though. I always like to see them being used, especially on chokepoints like long A on Dust 2 -- but yeah. No one ever does it.

Rivitur

Banned
Dig v aligon odds are bit too high. I smell an upset or if not a very close game. Odds should be more of 60-40 range. Tempted to place the bet but don't have many skins to throw around :/

Well finally i have the funds in my paypal and it's all over and done. Turns out the delay was because of a typo (.comq instead of .com)

$1500 was probably lower than i could have gone but i wasn't going to be greedy. Others were saying 1100k B/O on similar knives but that's even crazier.

I am kind of thinking of buying a non M9 Bayonet though.. I love that animation.

Rivitur

Banned
Popular CS:GO player/streamer Jaryd ‘summit’ Lazar stated that, “While I’m saddened by my removal from Area 51, I’m excited to finally show the world what I can do with four bots at my side.”
Haha

Rip X6 come back

Rivitur

Banned
Dig v aligon odds are bit too high. I smell an upset or if not a very close game. Odds should be more of 60-40 range. Tempted to place the bet but don't have many skins to throw around :/
Damn my lack of skins!!!

Delpan playing out of his skin!

Rivitur

Banned
Odds say bet cw but I think penta will win. Final answer skip.

Remember Friis is out of CW and despite the IGL gone for penta with the addition of troubley they can just out aim them HR style.

Edit: Whats up with the GG.WP odds for tomorrows games? Why are they so high on them?

Shadownet

Banned
That clutch from Nex was magical.

Edit: You know you're confident when you're running the last round with 5 AWP. The only way that would have been better if Penta ran that with 5 Negev.

jediyoshi

Without seeing it in motion it's hard to tell if they're the static cameras that have fixed views over certain parts of the map or a separate spectator cam with a person operating it, similar to Steel when he was working as an in-game camera operator for MLG XGames Aspen.

I don't think in either situation can cameras tilt. But yeah, the camera is physically moving in a way that couldn't be user replicated. Here's one from dust2

http://a.pomf.se/bnekxg.webm

Top Bottom