• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
No idea, last time I visited the gaming side it was still 7 days. I never go there.
They been changing that to the release date I believe. Of course this is an event so idk. I'm sure it will be buried by other threads and pop back up when the event comes around so no need to worry. No one will notice :D

Ludono

So who placed a bet on the CSGL Overall Winner yet? Thinking about ENVYUS because their odds are better than Fnatic, NiP and Virtus despite having a decent shot at winning or 2nd....

Also... not looking like I'll be able to watch the games... 300kbps connection in my hotel here. Might switch hotels (not because of that reason because of a different reason) so we'll see....

Also I had a gecko in my bed last night. Twas exciting.

Clydefrog

I hate getting matched up against minors. It seems to be happening more frequently. Whether it’s in their username or their profile, they feel that they must reference marijuana. In the warm-up, they’re on their mics spamming some terrible hip-hop song, pretending to be in ISIS, or calling my mom a faggot. Then during the first half, they proceed to get countless BS shots on me all the while typing in chat “get rekt” “sit” etc. At half-time, it’s mic-spamming of high-pitched laughter and more “get rekt”s. Then we end up losing the game 14-16 and they’re flabbergasted that I’m a badge rank and they’re all novas.

And that’s just the other team. The people on my team? Mic-less weirdos with 250 ping who disconnected halfway through the game. Bot Elmer and I are bros.

Sajjaja

I hate getting matched up against minors. It seems to be happening more frequently. Whether it’s in their username or their profile, they feel that they must reference marijuana. In the warm-up, they’re on their mics spamming some terrible hip-hop song, pretending to be in ISIS, or calling my mom a faggot. Then during the first half, they proceed to get countless BS shots on me all the while typing in chat “get rekt” “sit” etc. At half-time, it’s mic-spamming of high-pitched laughter and more “get rekt”s. Then we end up losing the game 14-16 and they’re flabbergasted that I’m a badge rank and they’re all novas.

And that’s just the other team. The people on my team? Mic-less weirdos with 250 ping who disconnected halfway through the game. Bot Elmer and I are bros.

That's why if you hear one annoying sound from the opposite team, you just mute them asap.

Boof

I just uncased a Tigers Tooth Bayonet!!!!!!

There aren't any on the market currently... is there a site that has a listing on current prices?

I can't decided whether to sell it, trade it or keep it... I'm so torn!

There aren't any on the market currently... is there a site that has a listing on current prices?

Damn dude, congrats...it's probably worth a ton.

Rivitur

Banned
Wut? Jk
You didn't think I'd catch that :p

Mokoi

Banned

I think around 400 - 550 dollars. Just checking the opskins listing, and didn't see any others.
---
This is bothering me
Sticker applied
EzxtETg.jpg

no sticker ingame
ewwilEg.jpg
How am I supposed to get those 360 no scopez now?

Mokoi

Banned
That's what you get for putting that shit on a default skin.
needing skans. lel Altough really I find all the awp skins to be ugly. Thought I would like the assmov, but nahh it's ugly.
Well the only logical thing to do was to scrape that shit, and apply different stickers. Still now show. Time to bitch at csgo dev for this game breaking bug.
They more likely to fix this shit than the legit problems. lol

impact

Banned
Does anyone here have experience with the Zowie FK1? My Logitech G400 is slowly dying and its starting to affect my play so it's time to move on. Always used Logitech mice so I have no idea how good these other guys are

Mokoi

Banned
Does anyone here have experience with the Zowie FK1? My Logitech G400 is slowly dying and its starting to affect my play so it's time to move on. Always used Logitech mice so I have no idea how good these other guys are
Get a mionix naos 7000. Sensor is so accurate, but it has a weird pinky rest which will take some time getting used to. Software sucks ass too, but it's a great mouse.

chessnut

have yall heard of csgojackpot.com?

that site made me realize how much of a degenerate gambler i've become...

at least i'm in the green :)

Shadownet

Banned
NA cache bros
Lol I've already done this smoke so many times. I can land it without his trick. You just gotta know when the bounce stop.

And here I thought it was going to be something interesting.

Just throw it a bit short and it will bounce directly to that spot. Practice.

udiie

i never get it to cover both sides of the exit though. figure if theres a 99% set smoke i might as well use that instead
and yeah hes not great at talking, but his videos are really simple and helpful
oh clyde, you mean his keyboard. yeah i was just watching another video of his and you can hear the clicking so loudly lol

impact

Banned
Get a mionix naos 7000. Sensor is so accurate, but it has a weird pinky rest which will take some time getting used to. Software sucks ass too, but it's a great mouse.

I don't think the shape would work for my barbarian hands

Been using the MX510/518/G400 for like 10+ years and that Zowie looks pretty close to the shape

Also may have fixed my fps issues by disabling CPU hyper threading in my BIOS. fingers crossed

vocab

Well the only logical thing to do was to scrape that shit, and apply different stickers. Still now show. Time to bitch at csgo dev for this game breaking bug.
They more likely to fix this shit than the legit problems. lol

Is this for real or am I being trolled.

MayMay

Banned
have yall heard of csgojackpot.com?

that site made me realize how much of a degenerate gambler i've become...

at least i'm in the green :)

That site is awful, at least you have some control over what happens when you bet on lounge -- but that website is just.. yeah.. pls don't lol

Played two matches tonight. The first was a 5 man team on Inferno. We had two smurfs one a LEM playing as a DMG and a DMG as Nova 3. Supposed to be an easy carry but we got stomped like 16-5, and I was on top in score. After that we shed that dead weight and did a two man on Nuke won 16-8 and ranked back up to MG. Moral of the story dont trust smurfs, fucking tiny blue creatures.

impact

Banned
Played two matches tonight. The first was a 5 man team on Inferno. We had two smurfs one a LEM playing as a DMG and a DMG as Nova 3. Supposed to be an easy carry but we got stomped like 16-5, and I was on top in score. After that we shed that dead weight and did a two man on Nuke won 16-8 and ranked back up to MG. Moral of the story dont trust smurfs, fucking tiny blue creatures.

People complain about smurfs making the game unfair throwing off balance and now you complain that they might not have been giving their all (or maybe they just suck I dunno)

Just can't win! Maybe they just wanted to relax and have a low stress match without trying too hard but since there's no unranked MM system they had to q in competitive MM.

People complain about smurfs making the game unfair throwing off balance and now you complain that they might not have been giving their all (or maybe they just suck I dunno)

Just can't win! Maybe they just wanted to relax and have a low stress match without trying too hard but since there's no unranked MM system they had to q in competitive MM.

Nah in truth i don't mind smurfs too much. To be the best you gotta beat the best you know. Everyone has those bad matches, this just happened to be one of them.

Why not just get another G400? Or if they're getting hard to find, the G400S.

Like you I've been using the same shape mouse since the MX510. Can't imagine using anything else. Currently on a G400 but I picked up a couple of G400S pieces a few weeks ago when they were crazy discounted here in my country.

Top Bottom